Redesign thread?

Redesign thread?
Redesign thread

>muh practical
god

...Why didn't the TV show do something like that?

You saved my POWERliftingGIRL edit.

Looks kinda similar to his leather jacket thing from the first movie, and the designer probably just didnt think of that

I usually hate practicool designs but I can see how this would be a good one for a year one spider-man. He's a high school student so you could give him a modified letterman jacket sort of thing for the top and then all he'd really have to do would be to find the boots, gloves, and mask.

Ivy

I kind of like this one.

In the comics, it's canon that spidey's suits are tights, right? How'd he make them?

Yeah it was cute.

Third one best one,

Post good Golden Age redesigns

I unironically think this design is genius.

It's so radically different, but you still can tell it's Spider-Man despite the insane abnormalities. It's crazy.

I think he stole material from the drama club, or fished it out of the drama club's garbage. The drama club is involved somehow. He made it himself and the lenses were cut from one way mirrors. Later on he upgraded to unstable molecules, the miracle fabric of the Marvel universe. Now he wears some kind of fancy high tech skintight armor suit or something.

Man that top and bottom do not go well together.

Yeah the blue was pretty damn harsh.

Best Darkseid Re-Design coming thru...

Batman redesign

I'd need to see it in color, but I think the pipelines are a bit busy on his upper-body.
The wrist's cuffs are also confusing; what's keeping them on his hands? At least with New 52 Superman's wrist, you could see what held it there. I think the legs are a bit lacking as well--maybe trunks, or something like a belt (or mimicks a belt like in MoS) would make this design feel a bit more complete. The emblem is interestingly shaped, but the problem is that it's a tad to small, and the piping around it feels rather off. The shading of he suit also gives the impression that the material is a bit course and rough on the outside, kind of like Batman of Earth One's suit. The problem with this is that the courseness of the suit also says something about the character. For Batman, it'd make sense for him to wear something with a rough texture--Superman would just need a light outfit with good mobility. And speaking of mobility, that costume looks like it doesn't have much of that. I would like this, because it's still a neat design that looks cool, but has absolutely nothing "Superman" on it because of the mass collection of these small details.

It's interesting though, because it's only slightly different visually.
I think if Arnold Schwarzenegger played Superman, this would be the tone.

How the fuck does that even work? Is it a robot body? Are the fish things some kind of hivemind? Is Aquaman's consciousness spread out between them or are they all individuals? Do they need to come to a consensus before they act like some Ben Ten: Alien Force Alien X bullshit?

Okay, so say you wanted to make a costume like that in the 60's and were in school. How the hell would you do it? I don't think spare materials from the drama class would get you ll ya need. Not trying to debate with you, just want some people's serious methods on how they would.

There is no texture on it that is just how Finch Shades.

Dat spidey butt

I have see the face of the devil looks like and it was smiling

The wrinkles also give it that feeling too, and the piping helps. I'm not saying it's intentional, but that it looks more rough and rugged compared to other outfits.

This may be one of the only practicool Spider-Man designs that... Looks fine.

It looks really good, actually. Its just a jacket overtop of presumably the same tights, gloves, and mask. Jacket would be good for storing web cartridges and the camera. Also reminds me of Last Stand.

These two are certainly the most... interesting takes on Flash and Aquaman I've ever seen

That Aquaman is just fucking wierd though

Now this I can work with.

If I got superpowers I'd have to hide them, because there's no way I could work with all those sexy athletic women and not get in trouble.

is that kylo ren?

Funny thing is that it's supposed to be black and is called that several times in the original run but was always colored blueish and it stuck and looks perfect.
Like how Venom was blue looking for awhile in the 90s.

....Why?

Vader

>it's supposed to be black and is called that several times
Source?

Well it's less generic than the actual thing, but I suppose it's not hard to outdo something as utterly safe and bland as Disney Wars.

Really, the only significant problem with the MCU suit is the cowl and that's more the fault of Charlie Cox's face shape than anything. The new one he gets in season 2 fixes some of the problems by having it fix closer and uncover a bit of his nose, but there's no fixing Cox's face.

I think the suit as a whole is a more vibrant red, too, but I'm not 100% certain on that one.

Spidey jackets always look like shit

Yes, even that garbage Last Stand one with dress shoes

Where's his logo?

I don't get why people would redesign him in this way. It's not just a redesign of Aquaman, but a reinvention. His origins depict him as being some one that could pass for human, and was either sired or adopted by a human being. Turning him into a mechanized fish tank with dicks for an arm throws that origin out of the water.

he never got one

Its very Greek/Roman Mercury/Hermes Inspired.

I took a red and a blue morph suit, cut patterns out of the red one and then sewed it into the blue one.

It is but I can see what the artist was trying to achieve:more fish-like features being an inherent characteristic of Atlanteans

Charlies face would look 400X better in the suit if they just removed the fucking nose section.