docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Connorshaw820

Margaretamorgan1

camdenweber1
cweber

She flunked the D.C. bar exam
One of the easiest bar exams in the whole country –wow

I've got to admit, for the first few months of this election cycle I was caught up in the Trump hubbub. Do you remember all the laughs we had at Jeb Bush's expense. LOL! Heck I even cast my vote for him in the primary. That all changed when he said in reference to his plane, and I quote, "it's bigger than Air Force One, which is a step down from this in every way". Really? Better than Air Force One? How can a man running for THE PRESIDENCY use such divisive language?

It was at that point I realized this country doesn't need a Demagog In Chief spouting off nothing but hot air and okie doke. I was planning on sitting this election out.

Until last Thursday. Yes, my Pol friends, I decided to watch the final night of the Democratic National Convention. I heard something from Hillary that really touch me.

"Trump says he wants to make America great again -- well he could start by actually making things in America again!" Talk about a burn! But when you stop laughing and think about it, she's right.

I think we need to join forces between us Alt Righters and Hillary Clinton to ensure she makes history this fall. Imagine how much better the world will be for our kids and grandkids if we use our funny drawings and green text sentences for Hillary. Get started today, bros.

It's about time to stop the Trump Meme-Machine. Let's support the one and only real candidate.

Let's get started today, bros.

fucking wew, shill.
you don't deserve the dubs you got

Ctr aside, trump's plane is a 727, AF1 is typically a 747 now

archive.is/cDR2K

archive of current thread

I'm glad I was able to screenshot that on my mobile as it appears no one else bothered to

Don't mind me, just correcting the record

For posterity.

Post my email.

moar

Hi.
Post my email.

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf

My email isn't on there.

do the CTR shills even realise trumps universally liked because he has a catchphrase ? Stone cold the rock DX even Vince McMahon have it. Hillary I'm with her is not hat exciting you faggot lords reeeeeeeee fuck off our board we are the only ones that can shit post

*He flys a b757

Ignore this self hating wretch.

REAL euros stand behind you brothers.

Vote trump, break their narrative!

Europe will follow, if not for yourselves do it for us, were being overrun by shitskins here and our politicians have abandoned us for saudi oil shekels.

show us that strong leaders are not a thing of the past and we will score a tremendous propaganda victory.

bump

Thanks for cucking the record goys

wtf i hate trump now

now I'm with Her™

We should send the shills pizza