What size screen does Sup Forums prefer to watch movies on?

what size screen does Sup Forums prefer to watch movies on?
me i have a 60in samsung

50" panasonic plasma
I also have a videoprojector

>falling for the LCD jew

Depends on how far away you're sitting from it.

I prefer a 98 feet high glorious IMAX screen along with the 2 ton IMAX analog projector, but if that's not possible then I watch movies on my 4K UHD 65inch Sony display.

I watch all my kinos on my Samsung smartwatch, but don't worry I put the watch at about a centimeter infront of my eyes it's all good.

>60 inch
>1080p
it like you can count the pixels

Macbook pro 13 inch on my chest while lying in bed with beats pro headphones. I usually cover the keyboard with a sheet and turn the lights off to get the full theatrical experience.

>A/10 V/10 thx yifi

i have a 40 inch anything over 50 inches would look silly in my living room

50" 4k Sony master race

Howdy partna

I have a 53cm CRT TV

>Own 48" Samsung TV
I have it set up with a PC but its over 10 years old so it stutters and I cant watch movies on it in HD
I cant connect my laptop with hdmi to watch sinemé because the sound dosent work no matter how much I try
I have to watch most stuff on my laptop unless I happen to own the physical media or find something on (((netflix)))

4K shill, shoo

When in bed on iPad, otherwise on my dell xps

>1984 + 33
>using a telescreen

currently a 42" 1080p LG tv. since i've seen my friends 65" tv my tv feels small as fuck. now i want to have a 65" behemoth as well. i'll probably buy one later this year or next year.

I have a 50 incher 1080p Sony from yesteryear. It was supposedly the best LED for contrast/blacks of its season. I had to downgrade from Panasonic Plasma of the same size, because it was running like a furnace in my 8x10 room, and I couldn't stand the heat.

Inb4 comments, "why are you using 50" TVs in your room." 40" is too small and I hate being in the living room.

Is 32 in too small?

Depends on your bedroom. I'd say yes. 42" is probably the sweet spot for a small bedroom. 47-50 if you like it cinematic. A proper den or living room should have a 65" unless you're poor.

>claiming to be a patrician
>watching films in anything < 40"

I use a 12" Sony PVM.

I use an epson projector. it's pretty good, 1080p, nice refresh rate. i use it for both movies and vidya

no i dont use tv at all
24 inch 1080p monitor is enough

i watch kinos exclusively on my 5" iphone while on the train tbqh familia

>roller coaster tycoon 2
great taste

u jelly Sup Forums? yeah u jelly

>tfw bought a 100 inch Sony for $16,000 and nearly got divorced for it

At least people who come to visit seem pretty impressed by it. I don't even use it to watch anything because i get told off for "using too much electricity".

Don't get married, faggots.

>everyone pretending they have the latest 65" most expensive 4K UHD screen
>countless screener/dvdrip threads with atrocious 700mb files whenever any film get's available for torrenting

A: 10
V: 10

thanks yify!

34" ultrawide monitor
Amazing for watching anything in 21:9, though obviously its just a crop and zoom to achieve it since blue rays are all native 16:9

43" Samsung with a mini sound system

an eight year old 24" 1200p monitor

65'' 4k LG, bought it recently, replaced my ten year old TV, I can finally watch chinese cartoons on a big screen, being a wageslave payed off

>4k
lol

I have a 40", I sit pretty close so I'm fine with it. Thinking about upgrading to a 50" though.