GOP Civil War

A couple of days ago I expressed concern that after his terrible self-inflicted post-convention gaffs, Trump was courting disaster by not doing the simple act of endorsing Ryan and McCain for reelection. Especially when several high-profile Republicans and aides were already abandoning him. In typical Sup Forums fashion, most of you stuck your heads in the sand and cried "CTR shill!," "4D chess!," etc.

Well, the predicted outcome is here. More high profile Republicans are stepping away from Trump and bootlickers trying to get elected are coming to his side. Within a couple of weeks of a convention meant to unify the party to win an election, Trump has completely divided it.

This isn't some grand strategy. This isn't some amazing political acumen. This is Trump doing what he's always done - taking offense to even minor insults and escalating them to ridiculous levels and consistently showing to the general public he's completely unfit to be president. With just the beginning of his presidential campaign, this meme candidate's managed to alienate the most powerful of his potential allies, split his party apart at the seams and delivered the victory to Hillary and the Democrats on a silver platter.

Good. One side or the other needs to collapse, as the only thing holding the two parties together is their hatred and fear of the opposing "tribe". You really think niggers, feminists, trannys and working class union types have any reason to associate with each other aside from their mutual hatred and fear of the GOP?

Cuckservatives and (((neocons))) have been sabotaging the party from within for decades. The war needs to happen.

So you're saying the weaker Republicans are leaving the party because their feelings got hurt?

Good - they will be replaced by a new brand of Republicans who actually have a backbone.

It's quite telling when some of the cuckservatives have told that they will vote for Hillary. They are two sides of the same coin.

The effect we the voters are having on the GOP is more important than whether or not Trump wins the national election.

If those sons of bitches (RINOs) will not do what we send them to congress to do, then fuck them all.

We all know Ryan should not be re-elected. He supports TPP and free immigration. Trump as he assumes leadership of the GOP is right to withhold his support.

Oh so this is what a CTR thread looks like

A lot of former Democrats are defecting to the right (myself included). Dem gets the cucks and repb gets those disillusioned with the democratic party, just nature working itself out

Keep sticking your head in the sand and ignoring things rapidly going to shit. I'm sure all your problems have been fixed like that.

OP, you're trying to make a reasonable argument to the insane. It's pointless man.

But you get paid by the post though.

Cuckservatives leaving the party is ultimately a good thing.

Thank You CTR shills, now go kys.

I hope there is enough of you. I have read about the 'blue dog democrats' that actually care about being fiscally responsible.

A rare breed indeed.

Tell you what. In our new republican party we will quit hating on the gays, embrace traditional democrat things like civil liberties, and maybe compromise a bit on other things if you guys quit spending so much money on social programs we can't afford.

You fuckers realize at this point it's not going to matter what shit Wikileaks or whoever else pulls out, right? It's only going to get worse from here and the GOP side is going to be shattered in half. They'll be too busy responding to internal bickering that they'll be too busy to focus on the campaign, much like right now ironically. Every day the image of Trump as an unfit candidate and the GOP as a laughingstock is cemented in the mind of the public.

This is how it is in California now. Fending off the union bullshit has fallen to nominally pro business Dems and a governor with nothing to lose. I fear for the state when Newsom gets in there.

This.

And regardless, don't worry OP. It's all gonna crash and burn anyway. America as it was in the 40s and 50s is long dead. America as it was in the 80s and 90s is long dead. America as we know it today will be dead too soon enough. Exciting times, really. No idea where we're headed; we'll probably resemble Brazil by 2050.

>A lot of former Democrats are defecting to the right

> trump star struck cucks want a meme candidate cus the Bolshevik revolution they were pushing went to shits

FIFY

What good is a united republican party that doesn't serve our interests?

I'm still not changing my vote.

>high profile republicans

there's the problem.

We call those "cuckservatives"

They are not any more or any less pro-America than Obama, Clinton or their (same) paymasters... like George Sorros, C&D Koch, et al...

They are opportunistic parasites who have been selling this nations sovereignty to (((globalist))) interests piece by piece for tons of fake money and a shot at possibly becoming "minor nobility" in the coming New World Order.

Trump's whole campaign has been built on the bedrock of removing these fucking vampires from the system and figuring ways to stop the bleeding from the multiple puncture wounds they've inflicted... no small order.

I'd be far more concerned were he to suddenly turn around and support Ryan over Nehllen for example. His refusal to do so in the face of the establishment going 100% against him 24/7 the past week as "punishment" simply proves he's the only person who actually will do the things which need be done.

Its going to be 2012 all over again isn't it?

Genuinely.

Can't wait to see these little pukes charged with fraud.

They honestly think a criminal traitor is going to be allowed to win.

Trump's down by 10pts in some polls. This embarrassing bloodbath is just getting started.

Well no. This will be a strong Democrat supermajority thanks to Trump so we can finally push through actual bills. Universal healthcare, gun control, etc. are gonna sail right through. Finally some fucking change

>$hilLIARy "supporters"

It depends if your "interests" are based on delusion (see ) or if you have legitimate policies you want to see enacted. Please elaborate.

Hello Dahnold.

yeah because Trump shitting allover the neocon fuccbois during the primaries really turned out bad for him!

fuck mccain/ryan/gingrich/all of them

sage

>Hillary
>Change
Nice meme you got there

Not quite.

We've seen major changes on both ends of the political spectrum - and Trump is hardly a generic Republican. Never before has someone with such nationalistic policies made it this far.

It's almost impossible to predict how an election like this will turn out.

People hate Trump because he's making it impossible to defeat this criminal, you idiot. Literally any other Republican would be running away with this thing by now, Jeb and Kasich especially.

Just...don't vote in the primaries in 2020, that's all I ask.

>Within a couple of weeks of a convention meant to unify the party to win an election, Trump has completely divided it.

You are missing the point
The real die hard Trump voters are voting to stick a stick up the establishment's ass.
They know it is a long shot winning the presidency, but if they are going down, they be taking everyone down with them.
It is not about winning. It is about
crashing
this
plane
with
no
survivor.

This. 10X this, user.

>It's almost impossible to predict how an election like this will turn out.

I don't know man. Mittens should have easily beaten Obama but, the base was split and people ended up staying home. Now we have the same scenario again except Hilary is even WORSE shape than Obama and should be even easier to beat. However once again the base is divided and I see people either staying home again or throwing their vote away on Johnson or a write in vote.

You shills are getting desperate. It's delicious.

>We were going to lose anyway so cutting the nose to spite the face is a good thing.
The extent Trumpfags are going to excuse this clown's incompetent behavior is hilarious.

good. purge the faggots, globalists, cucks and neocons.

fuck Paul Ryan too

What exactly was the insult Trump said to Khan?
I only heard him saying he was nice guy but would want to know why the women didn't speak.
Is that the insult?

What even happened to result in a 10 point drop? This whole thing is just so sudden it feels fabricated.

>Trump's campaign is a flaming shitshow.
>Hahahaha Trump is winning! Delicious!
Worse than Berniebros.

There is no appreciable difference between the likes of Paul Ryan and Hilary Clinton on the relevant issues i.e culture destroying mass migration, amnesty, and importing foreign workers to replace American and decease wages. Both sides are globalists which is why the cuckservatives attack Trump more than Clinton. The petty differences they purport to have on social issues are irrelevant and a distraction. Your rebuttal, concern troll?

As long as you look at it as a left/right dichotomy you will continue to be bought and sold.

It's kinda fun following you shills. Your speech patterns, vocabulary and syntactic quirks are easy to recognize because you shitpost so much. It's getting easier and easier to tell you apart and ID you.

Your tears taste like genocide =)

They can report any numbers now as Hillary polls were expected to pop on the convention bounce. I watch a lot of financial channels, the media lies 99% of the time. Its silly how much they lie about obvious and verifiable stuff. It's all about the demographics and the turn out. Nogs and SJW will vote for Shillary no matter what, and most white men will vote for Trump no matter what. For me as a white male there is no reason to vote for Shillary no matter what Trump said about some muzzie or whatever else they deem as problematic. If Trump turns blue collar union folk, this election is a landslide for Trump.

@84106908
Just to make sure if you are a shill you don't get those 5 cents.

>Foreign Policy
Trump wants to bring down the cost of the military by making other nations pay the NATO objective of 2% GDP and pay to have American bases in their countries. He also proposed to acquire the resources of occupied countries.
A safe zone in Syria would end the migration crisis.

>Domestic Policy
>Social
Leave the states to choose their morals and values, not the federal government.
If south Carolina sees transgenders as mentally ill that's their thing. Just move, there's 49 other states. We don't need more guns involved than there already is.
That brings us to gun control. You see, gun control is very pro gun but it is the centralization of them to the state. Only the police and criminals have access. This leads to slaughters in gun free areas, make that the whole country and a police state a la China PR Cuba is easy.
>Economic Policy
Lower Taxes by default means less government and he wants to cut regulation. It is already estimated in the billions of how much inefficient regulation is in place. Although I do not like tarrifs they are the only counter to state subsidies like China's and will allow American manufacturers to compete. That's why abolishing the minimum wage at the federal level and letting states decide to keep it or not is ideal for helping with that.
I wish he would rid us of welfare since it is corporate welfare and allows slave wages and haults innovation in automation, the next step in producing.
I wish he would abolish the federal reserve but I belive he was in favor of auditing it. With his iq he may see the value of it.

And removing Obama care along with anticompetitive regulation for insurance companies is a path forward in a free market solution to Health Care which he is in favor of.
I live in leafland and I can assure you our hellcare system has me looking for American health insurance.

Your post looks like denial and self-delusion. :^)

Sorry but you are wrong. The fact that he is disrespecting these backstabbing, lying hypocrites and politically correct fools is at the very essence of his appeal. Like it or not, the DNC is in shambles and the criminal Hillary can't get two hundred people at her rallies. Trump drew over 15,000 yesterday in Jacksonville. The voters love him. The MSM is in complete damage control and everyone knows it. Plus - the criminal Hillary and her pals are still under an ongoing investigation into the slush fund known as the Clinton Foundation which has broken numerous RICO laws. It will be her undoing.

>Well, the predicted outcome is here. More high profile Republicans are stepping away from Trump and bootlickers trying to get elected are coming to his side.

cool sources bro

i totally believe you

Neocons like McCain and Ryan need to be purged from the party. We cannot keep snakes in a cage with elephants.

That might sound more convincing coming from someone who didn't belong to a side that employs paid shills to try to demotivate the opposition.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>Paul not our values Ryan
>Iam with her Neocons
>Mitch whatever you want Obama McConnel

>trump divided the GOP

>Literally any other Republican would be running away with this thing by now, Jeb and Kasich especially.

Jeb and Kasich are Democrats in disguise.

>pay to have American bases in their countries.

Hahaha good luck leaving every American base in the world. No ones going to pay us to stay. Most countries want the US to leave. Only the Germans would pay. The rest would tell us to duck off and let the Russians or Chinese use the bases.

I've always felt if you are a true republican you would be pissed that Donald trump is your nominee. That being said, none of the other 16 people running were good candidates, but literally any other republican would mop the floor with Hillary. Sup Forums doesn't see the writing on the wall with trump desu.

Well then we can finally go to bullets can't we?

I hope you are looking forward to no power and our cities looking like allepo

Shills are moving on from
>Russia hacked the us and trump is a Russian plant to this
They just make shit up and dumbasses believe it

Fuck the republicans. They don't represent our interest and haven't for 30 years.

Feign concern about matters of immigration and economy and sell us out as soon as there's a buck to be made. They rape the environment for (((international capitalism))), let in shitskins, and do nothing productive.

Ryan and McCain are bloodsucking parasites like Hillary.

Before trump the only difference between the parties was one was pro-globalism and pro-gun(barely) and the other was pro-globalism anti-gun.

I hope all those cuckservatives crash and burn after god emperor takes over.

Fuck the GOP.

Trump has the people behind him. He can win without kissing neocon ass.

>Has 40% range of support
>the people are behind him

Dumb leaf

>one post by this id
Guys you need to stop falling for the shill threads. Saged and reported.

>trusting the (((polls)))

>the polls are right when trump is ahead
>they are Jew tricks when he is not

You are no different than a tumblr user

>People who disagree with me are obviously paid shills.
Adjust your tinfoil hat, son.

finally someone gets what is going on, this is not khan, or hillary, or the convention(s); this is trump being punished for going against the party; he's being thrown to the lions by the jackals

no decent person is involved in politics in america, if you're involved in politics in any capacity then you are a complete piece of shit

the GOP should dump trump and support Johnson!

>Trump successfully took over the GOP with minimal blood spilt

>Clinton convention alienated millions of Bernie bots that will not vote for her and actually causes small riots

But the GOP is having a civil war right?? No just because some rino's will finally do what they always wanted and switch to democrats doesn't make this a top civil war

Trump is like a coup or a revolution to the GOP

gee i wonder why they blacked out the top of the pic....

This desu, you fags are transparent as all hell.

>universal healthcare
>gun control

Good fucking luck

He didn't reaLmy say anything khan got up at the democratic convention and said "boo hop I'm Muslim and my son died in Iraq trump has an evil soul"

Literally not an argument. But enough of this country is brain dead, and media shilled it fucking HARD. So he, allegedly, fell in the polls.

Everyone fails to realize that khans son was killed by Muslims in a war Hillary supported

This

The democrats aren't motivated to vote

Nobody goes to vote AGAINST a candidate or something, look at brexit.

Nobody who dislikes trump and Clinton is going too out and vote for Clinton.

It's he reverse of 2012

Thats a lie

Right McCain is fucking 85 years old he has no business in Washington anymore

I live in Arizona and I have been trying to vote him out for the last 10 years but the american people reellect senators at a 94% rate

Federal public schooling has made our people sheep

Only worse.

>Ha ha ha ha ha!

I don't think they're right when Trumps ahead either.

So fine get rid of the cucks and establishment people but when we lose the election to Hilary this country is going into the toilet we'll never recover from 16 years of far left rulers and a far left supreme Court.

If you looked at the leaked emails, you'll find that the DNC used this same tactic on Bernie. The strategy is to make the opposition's campaign seem as if it's in "shambles."

The truth is that this is all damage control for heads rolling at the DNC itself.

>voters notice trump doesn't endorse
>assume politician is a cuck
This is good, dumb globalist cucks that talk to media behind dons back will get the cold shoulder of unelectability. He is cleaning house before even being elected, he is wielding the american people like a sword and starting to cut deep.

I wish you were right user but everyone knows nothing will be done about the slush funds or any broken laws it fucking sucks.

>16 years

Lmao you dumb nigger. If Trump loses this election it's over for the white race in this country. 550% more refugees, tens of millions of spics made legal, and tons more will come from mexico and millions more shitskins from around the globe.

Say goodbye to anyone but the most cucked of (R)'s occupying the white house again.

Hillary's whole strategy this time is to just say fuck it to the white vote and fully embrace the nigger and mexican vote because she knows we're at the tipping point where it will probably work since we're teetering on the edge of being minorities ourselves.

I threw my vote away, romney a cuck
cuck!

A nation like that cannot survive

If shillary wins by the end of the century expect the us to be split into multiple independent ethic states

>just like Rome

So you agree with me yet I'm a dumb nigger lol can't you add 4+4+4+4?

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTIFYING THE RECORDER

No you're just a turbonigger

I hope so. I'd be fine with every state being a sovereign nation except still be bound by the constitution.

Isn't it glorious, Hillbros?

That's probably their response to everything in life. There's a reason most of Sup Forums are NEETs or undereducated wagecucks.

I'm so hurt at least we agree lol

But that won't stop you from trying to earn your $.02 per post shill