What is the best RE movie and why is it Resident Evil Vendetta?

What is the best RE movie and why is it Resident Evil Vendetta?

Seriously, I just finished watching this, and it's got everything we need and more!

-Washed-out drunk Leon gets back in the game.

-Rebecca's first appearance in this film shows us how stupid we were to lust over inferior Jill and Claire.

-Becca shaming both Leon and Chris back on the topic of saving the world.

-Leon accidentally kills what could be whole families in those cars while trying to take out two zombie-dogs on the freeway, and he DGAF, he got a world to save, what's a few couple people?

-THOSE TWO ZOMBIE DOGS MAKE ALL THE RE DOGS COMBINED LOOK LIKE SHIT.

-Chris stepping up as a leader and BTFOing Leon into sidekick status.

-Leon gets a mancrush on Chris and calls him boss, that was cute.

-Becca is CURE-WAIFU and makes Claire and Jill look like shit while fighting unarmed.

-Chris visiting Becca's room and totally wants to tap her ass, but BUSINESS FIRST.

-Chris in a hallway full of zombies, prompting you to remember old habits and yell, "JUST GO THROUGH THEM," and the madman ACTUALLY DOES IT.

-LEON FUCKING WICK

-Both Chris and Leon's specialized DONT-FUCKING-TOUCH-ME gunfighting style.

-Zombies and monsters stepped the fuck up, nearly there to the awesome RE7 deadite-style creatures.

-Becca's wedding dress HNNNNNNG

-Wesker-Wannabe turning out to be ANYHING BUT!

-Glenn Arias as the best of the best RE bad guys, includes a heroic-sounding name, and makes Wesker, Salazar, and the rest of the RE villains look like shit.

-Glenn got closer to killing Chris than Wesker ever did in his entire career. Wesker is a little bitch!

-DAT AWESOME MOCKING SALES PITCH TO CHRIS. "We'll sell it at a reasonable price!"

-One of the best parts of this film was Alice Abernathy as a villain, and she was obviously Glenn's fuck-toy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/utj_ZjuMBPs
youtu.be/VzExuUrxSkA
residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Game_(Resident_Evil)
youtube.com/watch?v=N9af5hckXHA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

-Highlight: Leon pulling out a handgun on the boss monster, making you wonder WTF he is thinking, then it zooms in: DESERT EAGLE. Cue the audience getting it and saying, "Ohhh." Back in the days, the DE always gave you a solid chance at taking down a boss.

-Alice's BF Nemesis showed up in an even better form.

-LOL DAT REPEATED WEDDING RING GAG, DO YOU GET IT NOW, PAUL?

-Alice was not good enough for the RE OGs to kill or even fight, they just let the new guys take care of her.

-LOL new guys don't even notice killing her, she is a total afterthought.

-New guys actually stayed back just like they should, and take time to learn from the best zombie killers int the world.

-Grenade launcher? Nah. RPG? Don't make me laugh. Portable Rail Gun? HELL FUCKING YES.

-DAT PORTABLE RAIL GUN DESTROYED LIKE 6 BUILDINGS IN A ROW

-Glenn-Boss-Monster sucked up the rail-gun shot and came back for more!

-This movie shows Paul W.S. Anderson how its fucking done.

The whole theater loved every minute, everyone had the movie stuck in their minds while exiting after credits. Everyone was saying things like "That's more like it,"and "The real deal!"

This is the Resident Evil movie we should have gotten twenty years ago, and I got to see it on the big screen.

What a glorious, glorious night.

how old are these people by now? Chri and Jill are in their late 40s right?

Barry probably died of old age

PS1 cutscene quality

please tell me that's an unfinished rough draft

Compression is a hell of a drug.

I don't get it. Final Fantasy came out almost 20 fucking years ago and still looks years ahead of this garbage.

Why does CGI seem to regress in quality?

RE should never be action centered. RE4 was a mistake like those shitty movies

Final Fantasy cost so much money it tanked Squaresoft even with Sony money backing them. Capcom can't invest that budget in a movie.

Yes, like they are showing it in compressed WEBM quality in theaters.

LOL you fucking idiots.

I want to cure her with my penis.

Wow the quality looks like shit holy crap.

This guy too.

people actually enjoy shit like this?

These shitty WEBMS are nothing compared to how glorious it looked in the theaters. Jesus Christ, you morons deserve to miss out on this.

I don't care about weebs character.
Oh and RE7 looks better than that. We are in a time where video game engine look better than CGI.

>tfw about to watch this and then make a thread later about it
>this one will be archived before i get a chance to discuss it
fucking faggot, i hate you.

Reread my post on what RE should be. That shit with the dogs made no sense. It was like they were made of titanium the way things would hit and bounce off of them. I thought this was supposed to be horror?

lol, this is going to be in theatres? more like direct to video at best

look at these biting zombies, I'm going to grapple with them when I shoot at them instead of just stay back and shoot them

yeah, that's a good idea

No one is buying your shit this movie looks like garbage autist.

The contrarian hate replies you'd get from these edgy faglords for appreciating an ACTUAL RE movie would've been even better if you made the thread first, actually! Wow, man, they must've grown up jacking off over Alice or something, and now they're mad this movie used their super-powered waifu as a dish rag.

Still chortling over this. Seeing it in theaters last night was the best RE movie experience I've ever had in a long time, and everyone exiting the movie at the end pretty much had the same opinion.

RE Vendetta made up for watching Paul's first RE movie in theaters. That awful love letter to Milla kept me wondering every five minutes if I was in the wrong movie due to it being so fucking bad.

In this one, there was no tiny bullshit trains. No art post-modernist-designed labs.

You guys wouldn't know a good movie if it fucked you in the ass, spat in your mouth, and choked you to unconsciousness to rape you some more.

BTW it's coming out on Bluray next month, you should totally watch it. Maybe it'll help you learn what a good RE movie is, once in a while.

You sound like a retard. Of all the animated movies this was probably the worst. People were acting out of character. The plot was retarded. This took the series back two steps into edgy over the top action bullshit which Resident Evil is not known for. Fuck you for supporting this you god damn retard.

Good movie!

Is this a joke or real? I hope people don't pay money to watch this shit.

is this a pasta? Are there actually people out there that go such lengths to defend their videogame cutscenes as high art?

youtu.be/utj_ZjuMBPs

Any camrips?

what PS 2 game is that?

>it must be the webm
>download 1080 rip
>it's not

holy shit

Resident.Evil.Vendetta.2017.720p.WEB-DL.X264.AC3-EVO.mkv.mp4

I don't even, why did he kill that family in the two cars and not give a shit? This is supposed to be better than Milla shit?

saving the world is more important son

this movie makes John Wick look like Heat

She looks like Theresa May.

>-Rebecca's first appearance in this film shows us how stupid we were to lust over inferior Jill and Claire.

Nothing will ever top Claire wink

i want to live inside middle girl's pussy

hohoho shit this looks so bad its good

This HAS to be a shill. I don't want to believe that people i share this board with actually think this was a solid movie.
I watched it yesterday and oh boy was it a shitfest. The Animation, especially the faces and arms, are fucking shit. The "graphics" are PS2 cutscene tier. The acting, both voice and motion capturing, are some of the worst ever. Everything gets repeated three fucking times, like the wedding ring thing. "lol dude remember this scene from 20 minutes ago?".
I understand it's made by Capcom, so it's like that on purpose, propably and you can't really compare an animated movie to a real one, but this was shit on all possible levels.

>This HAS to be a shill.
No he's just an autist. He is samefagging up and down this thread. 40 replies 14 posts you do the math.

Matthew Mercer as VA?

I fucking love over the top action. This looks like good fun. Too bad Hong Kong action is not about that anymore.
It also helps that I don't have any strong feelings towards RE games. But I did like the previous Resident Evil: Damnation cgi movie for the same reason. It had some well done action.
youtu.be/VzExuUrxSkA

Did it say Desert Eagle or Lightning Hawk? It should have said Lightning Hawk.

>RE should never be action centered
>when Battle Game started in RE1
>RE2 was even more action focused than RE1
>RE3 was full blown action with dodge button and craftable ammo and the start of Mercenaries

When will this meme fucking end? RE has always been about mixing action and survival elements. Ammo starvation isn't even a thing and the game rewards smart use of weapons. I swear to god most people who say that RE4 was the first action oriented game never even played RE2.

>when Battle Game started in RE1
what the fuck does this mean?

The john wick hall trailer was pretty cool.

RE has always been based off of B-Horror cheesy shit and Cronenberg body horror. Every RE game ends with a rocket launcher as a homage to Grizzly. People complaining about it not being psychological horror or wanting it to be a shitty Silent Hill knock off is what gave us the shitfest that was The Evil Within.

residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Game_(Resident_Evil)
Basically proto-mercenaries. RE2 had a similar game mode. Yes, they are optional unlockable mini-games, but it shows that Mikami always intended RE to have good action gameplay.

Why are you pretending the bonus after game content represents the main game? Why are you playing stupid here?

It hurts watching a franchise I used to love, repeatedly get raped and desecrated, adorned by people who think a good RE story involves Leon duel weilding pistols riding a motorcycle shooting fucking dogs.

I just wish they'd put the series out of its misery

Because the bonus game shows off the game play mechanics present in the main game. Have you actually played RE1 or REmake in recent memory? The game is basically an action game where you blast off zombie heads in every corridor. You'll never run out of ammo because the game tosses it at you left and right and crimson heads are the biggest meme because kerosene is plentiful and they are only relevant for the first third of the game. RE2 is even more action focused than RE1 and RE3 has a fucking dodge button and encourages you to kill waves of zombies around every corner.

Do you think that the games rewarding you for doing speed runs with bonus weapons is because they intend you to take a slow and methodical approach to the gameplay? Survival horror isn't mutually exclusive with action and a lot of the tension in early RE is from the fact that you're constantly being attacked.

what a hideous creature

>Because the bonus game shows off the game play mechanics present in the main game.
No that content bastardizes it into an environment not native to it. That's why these modes are generally hard and awkward because a game with fucking tank controls isn't meant to be a fast paced game. These modes do not at all represent the main RE Series you dishonest autist.

>veiny boobs

Now i am interested.

Yeah, because Barry shooting things with his magnum while Wesker cries when Chris laughs at him is so fucking serious. Code Veronica started matrix Wesker, not RE4 and the series was action focused ever since RE2.

You didn't even know what Battle Game was until I pointed it out. Those modes are actually great fun and if you've never played as Tofu in RE2 you don't deserve to have an opinion.

Did you know that RE4 has the exact same tank controls as RE1? Did you know that the game actually rewards you for playing it as a fast paced action game by giving you unlockables for beating the game quickly? Complaining about tank controls just shows how much of a shitter you are. The tank controls don't even hold you back if you know what you're doing. Look up videos of people actually playing RE1 on hard and you'll see how fucking easy it is to blast your way through the game.

>You didn't even know what Battle Game was until I pointed it out
Yes. That's how irrelevant that mode was despite me playing every single game and growing up with the series. A retarded mode you are trying to pretend represented the main game to push your false narrative.

RE 4 had a over the should 3rd person angle without the static rendered areas. Really dude stop playing stupid here you are insulting everyones intelligence.

>Professor Rebecca Chambers

lol

>so powerful it slices a womans arm clean off
>hiding behind the one wooden pillar he never shoots at and clearly cannot slice through with the bullets
quite shit tbqh famalam

Wesker never cried in the original games.

There is nothing unrealistic about shooting things with magnum.

You're full of shit, RE3 RE2 and RE CV were still survival horror, Wesker might have gone matrix but it was fucking brief and the game in its entirety was horror. Oh, then there is RE Rebirth and RE0, both of which came after 2 and were definitely not action.

RE4 was great, but 5 was fucking stupid and 6 was even worse. Havent beaten 7 but its a fucking relief that theres no coop duel wielding bullshit in it

Just because you've played every RE game poorly and are terrible at classic RE doesn't mean that the series doesn't have good action mechanics. Complaining about tank controls outted you as a shitter.

Take a look at any decent RE1 run. Have you even beaten the game under 5 hours?
youtube.com/watch?v=N9af5hckXHA
Watch that and learn a thing or two about RE1 before you start whining about tank controls.

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Her asshole would be better, but I totally agree, bro.

>Wesker never cried in the original games.

He did in RE1's original dub. Chris starts laughing at him and the tyrant and Wesker throws a bitch hit.

>There is nothing unrealistic about shooting things with magnum.

Not normally but it was the way Barry was doing it. Barry was intentional cheese and comic relief half the time.

>You're full of shit, RE3 RE2 and RE CV were still survival horror, Wesker might have gone matrix but it was fucking brief and the game in its entirety was horror.

You have a very poor memory if you think that CV was 100% horror with Steve, Matrix Wesker and that over the top ending. Again, you seem to think that survival horror is mutually exclusive with action when they have always gone side by side since RE1. Survival Horror doesn't mean ammo starvation and slow game play. Fuck, the ONLY RE games to have ammo starvation are Rev2 and CV.

>Oh, then there is RE Rebirth and RE0, both of which came after 2 and were definitely not action.

RE0 is just as actiony as the rest of them.

You, like most people, have a distorted view of what RE actually was. You seem to think that a horror game can't have action elements and that survival means you're not supposed to fire your gun.

>Just because you've played every RE game poorly and are terrible at classic RE
Way to move the goal posts you dumb fuck.

>Watch that and learn a thing or two about RE1 before you start whining about tank controls.

>Hey guys look at this no damage speed run this is the normal way to play Resident Evil and how everyone does it

God you are such a fucking dishonest autist.

>You seem to think that a horror game can't have action elements and that survival means you're not supposed to fire your gun.

No one is fucking saying this you dishonest autist. Yes you kill things in the game. No one is arguing otherwise. We are saying you are a retard for claiming this is a dull on action game.

who is this blonde beauty

Next movie's major villain, they killed her giant 10 foot tall husbando and they gonna pay

[scowls externally]

What.

I'm lost. Why does Chris look different in this movie and in the new RE game?

He doesnt cry. Link me to a video where he throws a fit. Chris laughs at him and then he gets mad and releases tyrant. Hardly crying

I never said it wasnt cheesy, just look at the opening scene for re1.

I never said 100% horror, I said survival horror. Theres always going to be some action elements in these games, thats fine, but dont tell me RE0 is just as actiony as 6, thats a lie and a dumb lie. I remember these games very well, they used to be survival horror but now they are mostly just action.

Just look at Dead Space 3. Not a terrible game, but its not horror anymore. Same thing happened to RE.

Also, show me something in the original games that was as outlandish as leon fucking fighting dogs while riding a motocycle. Even Wesker doing flips off walls isnt that fucking retarded.

Nobody knows since the RE 7 DLC that might have explained that is on indefinite hiatus

>tfw no Billy

M-maybe he's still out there, s-somewhere

The plot and tone of 1-3 was a lot more coherent and entertaining than what came after. Resident Evil 2 could have even worked as an actual film because that's what the director was going for when making the game, he wanted it to be like a blockbuster. The ones that came after that tried that look like a shitty direct to dvd seagal movie.

AUTISTIC AUTIST 2: AUTISTCALLY AUTISMAL

And you say I'M samefagging? You don't even know another insult than that. If anyone's the autist here, it's you, bro.

You should really watch the Power Rangers movie, they got someone just like you, except he's cooler and more enjoyable to hang out with. I'm talking about that gay-ass butthurt bully who doesn't even deserve to lick the studded shoes of Bulk and Skull.

Billy and Sheva spinoff game never ever

>explained that is on indefinite hiatus
Damn so it sold that badly, huh.

>being this much a triggered autist

I think it sold well but less than RE6 and Capcom no likey when that happens

Better than being a limp-wristed liberal like you.

What are you talking about Trump is awesome look how much he respects my country.

Just saw this movie. It was so fucking dumb and fun.

Does nobody going to mention that weird and out of place mention to Breaking Bad? It felt like a fucking publicity that came too late.

Japs love breaking bad for some reason. It's weird.

I feel a little sorry for the dumb Japs, they obviously have no taste. BCS is a much better show.

Never seen any of these animated Resident evil movies, just noticed them come out every couple years. Are they actually connected or are they stand alone? where should I start if I want to marathon this shit?

See, when you're honest and say it's fucking dumb I honestly kind of want to watch it. The gun-kata looks fucking ridiculous, like two kids trying to splash each other with water.

watch them in order of release, Degeneration, Damnation then this, Vendetta, tangential connections but they're mostly linked by the characters.

>connected
Yes, they are canon to the games.
>stand alone
Yes, they are self contained stories.
>Where to start
In order

Have the games ever referenced these movies?

That was nothing, man. In this movie the bad guy tried to sew the arm of his deceased wife into the arm of one other female just because they look alike, and then he tried to marry her. That is the level of stupidity we are dealing here.

Savage.

Degeneration is set between 5 and 6, so it kind of is a prologue to 6.

Thanks for the info, boys.

>Yes, they are canon to the games.
The games still have canon? I thought that went out the window years ago after the plant zombies. isn't the newest resident evil is just hillbilly tar zombies in an old house. are they actually still all one flowing story? I guess I need to catch up.