The french leaker was right et legit

"Fired employee of Lucasfilm leaks crucial plot details"

ibtimes.co.in/star-wars-viii-last-jedi-fired-employee-lucasfilm-leaks-crucial-plot-details-731294

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83562252/#83562252
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force-sensitive_tree
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83562252
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Press F

> .co.in

real good source there buddy

can i get a quick rundown?

Force tree. Which I think is a good idea, but this sub is so blindsided in their fandom for original trilogy that they won't even entertain any deviation, even if it might help create a memorable story that's relatable to old legends.

Hey redditerino.

We've gone from "interesting mythical part of this universe that we don't need a full explanation for because it's a movie and we're not babies" to "DUDE MIDICHLORIAN PARTICLES" to "dude tree lmao". The first one is good, the second two is for low income monkeys.

Disney's take on star wars is shit. Shit characters, shit plot, shit music, shit cgi,shit lore. Take that consumerist cock out of your bp.

oh common going from a force yoda to a literal force tree and force sloth from shit like midclorians is just as bad

Sounds like it's going to be just like Empire, except that the Han/Leia plot(or in this case, Finn/Rose) is going to be so boring that it'll be shoved into the backseat so that they can put all their focus on Luke training with Yoda(Rey training with Luke).

The french didn't leak that part tough and he worked in a dub company.

Aaaah.. ok

when tfa came out there was a huge page that laid out all the spoilers months before the movie. Is there such a page for TLJ?

>A fucking sloth

The Force Tree is garbage and the book inside is even more ridiculous. Look, I found a book inside the tree, it says we were all wrong, there's no good or evil, there's only Mary Sue which is basically some sort of ISIS goddess. These Disney fuckers turned Star Wars into kabbalist crap.

This article is directly referring to the french guys leaks

The leaks basically said that Rey will fight some shitty monster sloth sea monster that turns out to be Anakins Skywalkers force ghost.
But the Kylo Ren learns how to kill force ghosts and kills Anakin.

wasnt there supposed to be some big battle?

Yes, with walkers on a snow planet, but we made the snow salt so while it looks the same, it isn't actually the battle of Hoth.

I really hate what star wars has become

>yfw the sloth looks like pic related

Me too.

Star wars is fucking tales of symphonia now

Why a fucking sloth? Force ghosts are only used by the strongest force users and require years of training. Now there is another level out of nowhere that does stupid shit. It's Dragonball Z all over again.

It makes sense considering Episode VII had not-Tatooine, not-R2D2, not-Death Star, etc.

It's like poetry, it rhymes

Wasn't that guy a LARPing memester?

Yes. The just fired some random innocent dude because they're stupid.

that was a joke you fucking idiot.

attack of the clones had walkers on a planet too

Me to

It's not a salt planet, it's a tribute to Carrie Fisher and the amount of cocaine she snorted.

quick rundown on the leaks please

Was it this one?

yeah, and that movie sucks

It sucked because of Lucas, not because of walkers

>using walkers on a salt planet
Won't that ruin their metal legs? Wouldn't they be better off using hover tanks?

It's star wars, nothing makes sense. Why not just nuke the rebels instead of using fancy walkers.

rip star wars

Force Sixx logs down your throats HollyJews!

Youre several decades late. The original trilogy was great for its time, but even there the third one was going down the shitter in aspects like the fooking ewoks.

Prequel trilogy had some okay moments but mostly garbage.

The Force Awakens is literal trash though. Unlikeable characters doing the same thing all over again, at least prequels tried to do something new. The new ones are just lazy cash grabs and Finn is unironically the most unlikeable character in the franchise

So Kylo and Rey aren't related right?

No, but Kylo and Ren are. They are both parts of his name.

force tree was a dumb idea even in the expended universe

Man, this really is like Legend of Korra

How can people still say the EU was stupid when Disney has replaced it with a force tree, force penguins, Anakin as a sloth and an edgy teen vader that can kill force ghosts?

force trees were in EU. all of the "new" stuff is recunt weaker version from EU.

Original thread
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83562252/#83562252

Do they really dub movies 6 months before they release?

Force Tree is literally from Naruto

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force-sensitive_tree
Force Tree's go all the way back to the 80s comics. chances are whatever concept you are thinking of has been used before so saying it like that shows your unrefined taste

That's what I mean, in any case it's just as stupid. Disney isn't "fixing" anything.

>force trees in the 80s comics
>first appearance: the new clone wars tv series
doesn't compute

So everythang said by that french dude was true........

Huh? You haven't been up to date with tha threads.........

You're like bull**** and lose all credibility when you compliment on anythang of tha prequels..........

It could be a fake leak to throw people off track.

Huh??? Stupid.... That ain't gon work in star wars.

You mean millions of death stars.....

underated joke right here

they don't count the "legends" stuff. pick up a packet of old comics or audio books, there is a storyline with force trees on dantooine and luke trying to train a group of semi jedi locals into the real thing.

I dropped Star Shit after the force awakens. Why would I give a fuck.

implying they give enough of a fuck

>it's a redditors think they're welcome on Sup Forums because they got leaks from the last movie here
fucking christ swaglord

>SUB

Lmao Naruto wannabe without a twink sauske

>being such a pleb that the concept of nuance doesn't exist and any movie is either all good or all bad
>being such a faggot he uses asterisks in lieu of profanity on the internet

The prequels were terrible on pretty much every level, but at least they tried to be original. Not a single innovative ideas went into TFA and the only character arc was the five minutes it too Finn to decide he didn't want to be a storm trooper anymore

thread:
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/83562252

Did you really expect anything else from Jews

>A FUCKIN BOOK IN A TREE

Not going with holocrons as objects that hold information from anicent jedi. Just a fuckin book when nowhere else in star wars universe books are seen or mentioned.

I'm not to late am I?