Stefan Molyneux BTFO!!!

Stefan Molyneux fags on suicide watch!

ABSOLUTELY BTFO BY BILL BURR!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=muOTBsx0dIk

I like Bill but he's an absolute moron when it comes to politics.

He's not 100% wrong tho. Molly is patronizing and condescending as fuck.

Molycuck is a narcissistic racist faggot. His so called argument is basically opinions packaged in a condescending patronizing narrative.

>the guy narrating it might be the most arrogant cunt i've ever heard in my life
quite ironic, when bill burr says that, considering he and mollymeme are probably on the same level of arrogance and condescension

I can't really stand Molyneux either tbf. I actually found this clip years ago on my own when I went looking for other people who hated him. I've since warmed up on him a little, but still can't really get into him. A lot of his vids feature too way too much Q&A with random nobodies. Can't listen to that.

>bill burr doesn't have an adblocker

Yeah but at least Billy Rustynuts can self depreciate and see through bull shit.

>inb4 OMG FUCKING LIBERAL HOLLYWEIRD ASSHOLES
>NOD A ARGUMEND

HI PAKISTAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!11!!

That's post-nationalist Stefan

god damn at least Molyneux has a (((Greek))) wife, Burr settled for a sheboon

I meant pre

>what does "benevolent" mean?

wew lad

Burr has never been quite as good as during his preboon years

Is this about the next Fable game?

>this is why he hates Stefan

I wonder what their kids will look like lol

Hello

"I don't like his tone" is not an argument, it's just shit talking.

But since Bill Burr is literally married to an SJW gorilla who bosses him around he's lost shit talking privileges long long ago.

> Entirely dismisses moly on tone
> Doesn't touch the content at all
> Goes on a rant about rich people and how his beliefs are superior
> Literal definition of not understanding the concept of "nuanced thought"

Same old liberal garbage argument when they run into information they don't understand. I don't agree with all of Molyneux's beliefs, but I do like how he doesn't dumb down his videos for plebs.

>redneck complaining about a guy with canadian being a cunt

Not an argument

>2013

>hurr nob an ardument

bregzreebly rarbe

That is also not an argument.

>1 post by this ID
nod an argumend :DDD

THE LOVELEEEEYH NIAAAA

Literally who? At least people know Stefan more then this faggot. Liberals are genuinely unfunny

>I hate this fucking faggot because I don't like his tone

Hilarious

Well Stefan is pretty creepy and reminds me of Jim Jones and other cult leaders, so I agree with him.

U wot M8 wot you know about benevolence u fuk u
>nuanced thought
lol

>didn't watch the whole video
Why are liberals such morons, they judge this concept without completely listening to it.

kek he's playing a video from like 10 years ago

>bill murr didnt know what benevolence means
No wonder he felt so intimidated by Molyneux.

>Liberal

Bill openly speaks against shillery, feminists and supports trump.

I'm pretty confident Old Billy Boozebag is more well known than Molly. He is clueless when it comes to politics, but Molly still is just as much of a buffoon.

ITT: autist get triggered by billy red balls

pretty much

all he does is throw out a bunch of big words and act like he's some kind of brilliant philosopher without any substance to his arguments

his fact videos are okay but anytime he tries to talk without a script he sounds like a pretentious cunt

not to mention he's a fuckin beta faggot who whines about women dating assholes instead of "intelligent men like me"

Bill is funny but he is an idiot.

I'm not a fan of Molyneux either but i believe that's because he hosts a radio show so he has callers. At least I think his shit is called "free domain radio" so I'd assume that's what any video with random people chatting with him are from.

desu it is one of the worst moly's vids

It's normal to choke on a big enough red pill. All this proves is Stefan has a point.

so if if write t-b-h i'll get out desu, anyone else noticed this?

Yes he is. I don't remember Stefan being on Breaking Bad

ZIP..............................................recrutah!

Not an argument. Please point out which of his arguments "lack substance".

He doesnt "whine" about women either. He just tells it how it is.

I think you are a newfag desu senpai

desu desu desu

wordfilter

c-u-c-k should come out as kek

cuck

He doesn't support Trump, a small part of him just wants to see him win so he can watch his liberal hollywood friends have a meltdown

Bill Burr is one of the worst people I know. I absolutely cannot stand this fucker and I have no idea why he's popular.

That said, Molyneux is pretty terrible too.

guess not

or not

desu cuck

he said he only wants trump to win because he wants to see hollywood liberals get butthurt. He hates trump and hillary pretty equally

>just tells it how it is

both of you are cringy faggots

ME UNDIES. ME UNDIES. NO MORE SWEATY BALLS.

Stefan is the next Canadian prime minister

stefan actually has a bigger audience than burr.

hes just using this to get more views.

fuck off shill

Molyneux is a fucking idiot. Did anybody read his actual manifesto? No wonder he got laughed out of university. I've seen highschoolers with a better grasp of ethics.

you can wear them to a mall

and get shot, tu-dum tu-dum

>alright there mister fucking rubbing your god damn chin

Do it in capitals. Gook moot forgot to change that one I think.

KEK cuck

>500k subs/autists vs. 4 comedy specials and a TV show
kek

Bill is a lot funnier than the vast majority of comedians but on serious issues he has no idea what he's talking about.

Molyneaux has a podcast that rings in hundreds of millions of viewers and he is sitting on a huge investment fund because he saved like crazy and made a lot of money in his career

He can't be BTFO

So he's a typical brainless comedian who is too afraid to be criticized for his half baked actual opinions so he hides behind the guise of being contrarion and "above it all." People who give any shits about the opinions of comics are the dumbest people on the planet.

KEK

KEK

Would you put them in the same category of people who think that actors know what they're talking about when it comes to politics?

>libertarians
>ethics

He openly admits to this all the time. He KNOWS he's ignorant to current events.

>Bill Burr
>comedian talking shit for jokes
>actually pretty funny
>Sup Forums can't take a joke

Come on guys

So what, he is still whipped by his nigger wife and has openly displayed light agreements with liberal ideas like the wage gap myth.

In my own opinion Bill is out of touch with this shit, he's spent most of his life hanging out with normal fags - of course he is going to being angry at bitches robbing men like him. Don't ever think he is on your side though, he's a cynical comedian who plays it neutral.

Bill gets called out on having half-baked opinions all the time. He had a show on radio where he brought in professionals just to call him out on it.

What I really can't stand are the people on Sup Forums who act like they're above it all just because a comedian mocked something they actually care about for once. Fucking take it on the chin and stop being such a bitch.

>HOLDS YOUR BALLS, OR YOUR CUNT

This was fucking ages ago OP you digiridindu cunt.

I'd love to hear what he thinks of him now though seeing as Steph has gone full redtard

>Steph has gone full redtard

He's become a communist?

LEAVE STEFAN ALONE

Shouldn't you focus more on making sure you kid isn't born with a small head than critique American politics?

Got to admit his Molyneux voice is on point.

>CHIN RUBBING INTENSIFIES

>liking the stefan

Having to validate your own opinion through some jewish faggot is the most ultra blue-pilled thing you can do.

>I get my political opinions from comedians.

Die.

They're on the same level of retardation but for some reason people who laugh at others for taking actors seriously elevate these comics opinions. John Stewart made a career out of taking out of context clips of politicians and adding a funny face and a quip yet has a huge audience who take him seriously. Of course whenever he faced real criticism of his shitty undeveloped opinions he retreated to "but this is is just a comedy show!" They all do it.

No, he's becoming some weird kind of nationalist/white supremacist. It's funny in a way. If you state into the abyss long enough the abyss stares back at you seem to hold true afterall.

>REEEEEEEE NORMIE!!!
Chill out and have some chewing gum M8

There's a video where he goes off on some Mexican kid about the plight of the white race for like ten minutes, it's pretty funny.

Lol
No.

Didnt he used to be a big leftie?
He must of hung out here for too long.

ZIP

Can I urge you to reconsider on the promise of a merciful deity waiting for you in the afterlife?

Molynofaggot BTFO
Bill Burr is a fucking hero

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................recrutah!

No he has been AnCap since forever. He isnt a white supremacist either, he just understands that to preserve western values and the pursuit of freedom the white race must be protected.

Only one I remember is where he's talking to a Mexican Trump supporter. Thing is, the Mexican is agreeing with him because he's right about almost everything he says. Most Mexicans in the US HATE or at the very least dislike whites even if they aren't showing it. Acting white, being friendly with whites and so on (except for girls for obvious reasons) is seen as "treason" and a bad thing. They have little to nothing good to say or think about whites, or non Hispanics for that matter.

Nah he used to be libertarian way more than anything and then slowly started edging towards right wing more and more. He's still nowhere near Sup Forums level but it's a trend that seems to be increasingly happening to anyone who isn't an entrenched lefty and remotely willing to consider new developements and information.

Most of these people appear to constantly and certain move towards the right, especially as the left ramps up their rhetoric and the slippery slope turns out to be real afterall. It's fun to watch and one of the reasons the governments in EU and US are so desperate to censor and clamp down on conversations.

>molymeme triggers bill cuck
based tbqh

did bill burr not watch the mollymeme vid?

mollymeme is always talking about how rich people are not bad and they are blamed

bill burr thinks mollymeme is like a communist liberal or something?