Mira Nova was a hot piece of Tangean @$$

Mira Nova was a hot piece of Tangean @$$.

they don't tan, they

Man, that show had a damn good cast. I need to re-watch it sometime.

They yellow.

I want to do a child version of Mira.

you mean draw, right?

Fucking CHIM

K-keep me posted

I don't recall that white thing she is sitting on.

Oh shit.

What is that scanner thing towards the end?

Having watch the series probably over 6 or 7 times it measures the amount of light/uv radiation. Buzz was complaining about how bad all that sunlight was for her.

You can say ass

Reported.

I just can't find her sexy because of her hair. It's basically an extreme mullet.

Jesus, man, control yourself.

Gravatina had a sexier everything

>Option A:
>Her head was soft, yielding to the touch. So much so that your finger sunk in almost effortlessly. But your curiosity has gotten her attention, and she whips around to see who was brave enough to poke at her head. In almost slow motion, her huge dome catches up to her, bouncing and sloshing like an over-filled water balloon. She smiles, at how cute you are, stroking at the lower hemisphere of hers, lower lip bit in anticipation.

>Option B:
>It didn't give at all when you put pressure on it, the massive skull of Gravitina well made for protecting her advanced alien brains. Routinely, fat veins would appear on it, the sound of blood pumping barely audible as she used her powers. Smooth, but hard.. like stroking a marble made of skin and bone. Her eyes rolled up into her head as you massaged her aching temples. "How did you know a girl like me had such a headache...?" she purrs out.

Ghost sex and the mind reading would be grrrreat.

That scene where she traps Mira in her head was fucked up.

Do they both have mind reading powers?

I thought Mira could scramble people's brains too.

Did you know Mira actually used the word sex in the show? Fun fact

Want another line?

Mira wakes up XR and he says...

Huh wahh? I swear your honor, I didn't know she was under warantee.

No, Gravitina's just got telekinetic gravity control

I guess I can't argue against her being "attractive" but I'd still a Mira. I don't like her voice.

Sorry doggo, but that just ain't right.

Who's the daddy?

Warp. It's from the same artist as OP's image. She's got this whole "Warp is my husbando" thing going on because if there's one thing bitches on deviantArt are thirsty for, its villains.

Yet every preteen girl I have had sex with in the last 8 years threatens to cry rape instead of when they use to shut the fuck up about it all. Fucking preteens and their messed up mind and hormones.

that's not buzz

Better than that ugly grounder.

Yeah, it's the villain from the movie that spawned the series. I guess the artist liked him more than Buzz.