POLLING IS SHIT AND HERE'S WHY

This site has gone through and corrected the statistical errors in the media's polling, which oversamples democrats HEAVILY

things are still closer than they need to be, but let this serve as a reminder that HILLARY IS A ZERO CHARISMA, ZERO PERSONALITY CANDIDATE

without the constant cheerleading of the entire mainstream media - along with her 6 gorillion CTR shillbux - she would've been DOWN AND OUT of the election by now

SHARE THIS LINK, DON'T LOSE HOPE

>>>longroom.com/polls/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nBQvXZSnua4
longroom.com/polls/methodology/
counterpunch.org/2016/05/16/clinton-does-best-where-voting-machines-flunk-hacking-tests-hillary-clinton-vs-bernie-sanders-election-fraud-allegations/
longroom.com/discussion/110923/i-m-not-buying-the-polling-for-the-brexit
nytimes.com/2016/06/10/upshot/there-are-more-white-voters-than-people-think-thats-good-news-for-trump.html?_r=0
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-polls-20151221-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks

Not this shit again

youtu.be/nBQvXZSnua4

Wow, someone actually took the time to uncuck the polls

kek has answered our prayers

Skip to 3:15 OP

Nice looking site but there's no credibility to back it up sadly.

OP here

Methodology is explained fully.

Karl Rove is a fucking piker, Romney was a no personality shitfest that never stood a chance.

longroom.com/polls/methodology/

Same thing happened in Brexit, senpai. All the polls bar one had Remain easily winning. ALL OF THEM were wrong and got BTFO.

because its showing you the opposite of what you want to happen so you are calling it bullshit in order to ameliorate your cognitive dissonance

sheeeit, I'm just happy we have something we can freaking counter these CTR fucktards with.

4u.

>At the end of the climactic scene (8 minutes) in HBO’s Emmy nominated Hacking Democracy (2006), a Leon County, Florida Election official breaks down in tears. “There are people out there who are giving their lives just to try to make our elections secure,” she says. “And these vendors are lying and saying everything is alright.” Hundreds of jurisdictions throughout the United States are using voting machines or vote tabulators that have flunked security tests. Those jurisdictions by and large are where former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is substantially outperforming the first full wave of exit polling in her contest against Senator Bernie Sanders.

counterpunch.org/2016/05/16/clinton-does-best-where-voting-machines-flunk-hacking-tests-hillary-clinton-vs-bernie-sanders-election-fraud-allegations/

>ameliorate
Sup Forums outsider detected

nobody cares about your shit website op go shill somewhere else

>/CTR/fag detected
sorry that you are so butthurt about having to see something hurtful about your candidate ;)

Finally someone is unskewing the polls. Been waiting for this for 2016 election season for a while now.

The education system that taught kids to open a thesaurus at every opportunity failed

all of their methodology is on the site, seems accurate to me actually

also, the daybreak poll seems to be really close to accurate with a very slight bias
so, yeah, seems accurate overall

Kek this is exactly like the unskewedpolls shit in 2012

Not even true, every poll in the last two weeks was leave ahead or within the margin of error.

>the media's polling, which oversamples democrats HEAVILY

Maybe most people are just Democrats, retard

nah it's not the same though. Romney did not have a movement behind him. Romney was setting record Repub turnout in the primaries. Romney was the establishment.

bullshit, they were still showing Remain ahead right up until the end.

>every poll in the last two weeks was leave ahead or within the margin of error.
completely fucking false
you realize we have the internet, right? We can look this shit up.

>ctrfag lives in the most liberal city in the country
>assumes the entire country is like them
>fucking blind idiot

gb2plebbit you fucking idiot

except it actually corrects the polls where it's biased for trump and makes hillary win
and it almost matches the daybreak poll(a respected poll) perfectly with only a very tiny bias detected

ALL IS WELL

PLEASE IGNORE THE POLLS

TRUMP ON TRACK TO WIN 100% OF ALL STATES

ALL IS WELL

ALL IS WELL

ALL IS WELL

So many fucking shills on half-chan today...

>more people in primary voting Republican than ever before
>"sure user they are all Democrats"

TRUMP WILL NOT WIN

STOP GETTING YOUR HOPES UP

you realize that proves us right, right?

Leavers utterly BTFO

>retard with the meme flag doesnt understand that a poll should have equal sampling, you know, to get actual data.

>a stacked poll generates anything other than a waste of money circlejerk, like we are seeing now

Babbys first election

remember the 6 u antisemite

You can't get my hopes down faggot.

yeah, pretty sure they falsified that spike at the end there. so they could use the exact narrative you're trying to push right now

"oh actually we all knew Leave would win, the highly accurate polling showed it!"

>ITT: bunch of butthurt faggots who support a candidate that is SO REPULSIVE she has to spend $6 gorillion to spam every forum on the internet with astroturf

Fuck off, shill.

>their average is almost equal
>IT'S BIASED TOWARDS TRUMP REEE HILLARY ISN'T WINNING WITH 40% HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

I can't wait for Trump to win :^)

you're shilling couldn't be more obvious.

>totally unbiased here i swear
You don't fool even the staunchest trumpites with that shit website

While this is going to make me sound like I'm a trump supporter suddenly going "durr hurr polls" I'm actually an independent and what I feel is true about polls no matter who is in the lead or not:
Anyway, the main problem with polls is the sampling size to begin with. Not that it leans one way or another just the size in general. Look at it like this, they take a percent of people with a landline (which yearly gets to be smaller and smaller) which that in itself is another smaller percent of people, then of that percent it's someone who wants to actually answer said poll call. Demographics wise typically skewing it to not a big variety of people.

That doesn't even make sense, retard. If 49% of people are Republican and they all show up to primary (hundred million) and 51% of people are Democrats and only 1% do primary (1 million) then there are still more dems

Nice revisionist history. I'm not even British but even I was paying attention.

BUMP

longroom.com/discussion/110923/i-m-not-buying-the-polling-for-the-brexit

(You)

>nobody cares
There's where you're wrong, friend.

Leave was winning in the final fortnight up until the last couple of days, and even once remain took over again the average is inside the 3% margin of error of most political polling.
This wasn't falsified, it was a real swing due to debates being absolute disasters for remain.

See , up until jo cocks died leave had been winning for about 10 days.

Keks blessings upon you smasher of shills.

"Reality has a liberal bias." -Steven Colbert

Media is pushing Hillary because they are all trying to push globalism yaddah yaddah what's new. Non dumbasses will mostly vote trump, most dumbasses don't vote so stop worrying.

I was following the voting day and I can say you are full of shit. Remain was leading 52-48 and even Farage admitted the loss before the official results were announced

Good thing we're still months out from the general, eh Mohammed? :^)

>The graphs below cover the last three presidential elections and show the LongRoom Polling Analysis of polls for those elections. In all cases, the LongRoom Analysis was accurate to within +/- 0.3%.

they've backported their methodology to previous elections, and it seems to fit.

>the statistical errors in the media's polling, which oversamples democrats HEAVILY

And you say this because...?

BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE DEMOCRATS THAN REPUBLICANS IN USA. ARE BURGERS ON Sup Forums REALLY THIS RETARDED?

that's only one of the problems. another major problem is they're "normalizing" the results based on exit polls conducted by the media in 2012 which have proven to be inaccurate:
>There Are More White Voters Than People Think. That’s Good News for Trump.
nytimes.com/2016/06/10/upshot/there-are-more-white-voters-than-people-think-thats-good-news-for-trump.html?_r=0

and people are afraid to admit they support Trump to pollsters:

>Polls may actually underestimate Trump's support, study finds
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-polls-20151221-story.html

HOLY BASED IM ALIVE AGAIN

ADD THIS TO TRUMP GEN

>BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE DEMOCRATS THAN REPUBLICANS IN USA.
really now?

"thing comedian said" - comedian

Wow..... Really... Made me... Think ......

mfw they thought shill polls would discourage us

"Liberal shill saying reality fits liberal shill's viewpoints." -Liberal Shill

>colbert is a fucking retard, just like everyone else that's in (((entertainment)))

Oh yeah? Where are these polls then? For Leave to be winning in the aggregate average, that would mean almost every single poll showed Leave winning.

Funny how no one can remember that at all. There was MAYBE 1-2 polls showing Leave ahead for a brief period, but they were in the clear minority, just like polls that show Trump leading.

So how could the aggregate show Leave leading? Answer: it couldn't.

Well technically there are like 50 million registered Democrats and say 48-49 million republicans. Now there is a difference but not a 5%-10% difference, maybe 1-2% at most would be justified in a poll. There are also 30 million ish independents.

Going off 2012 data btw and the republican registration has gone up but I dont have exact numbers. Third parties have grown by over 200% as well but again I wont have exact numbers till november. Democrats have stagnated only minor growth because of some labor groups dumping hillary namely in manufacturing and blue collar areas.

>HILLARY IS A ZERO CHARISMA, ZERO PERSONALITY CANDIDATE
She eats kfc without a fork.
12d checkmate

hahahaha liberal talking points BTFO

Fuck Off All Shills. #FOAS

and there's more Indys than both, so why are they being underpolled? I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Independents favor Trump by huge margins

"thing reality tv show host star -reality tv show star

Okay NOW we're talking sense! Why aren't more people listening to this guy?!

This, no one who is young even has a landline anymore. Our opinions aren't being heard.

You'd think these poll numbers would only encourage Trump supporters to go out and vote

Any unskewed polls like this for the state level?

ironically, the internet polls of brexit were the most accurate
landline polling is fucking garbage, who has a landline besides government workers?

>this kills the CTR poster

Bullfucking shit, i was following it heavily when i was in England during that time, your media much like ours was like
>LOL LOOK BREXIT LOSING REMAIN STRONK

Trump is bust.

You have no idea what 'margin of error' is, do you?

>lol out political stance is the absolute truth about everything

and you weren't even trying to be satirical

Dipshit must've missed the fake black "Ah carry mah hot sawce wiff me in mah purse jus' lahk I see on nigger TV" statement she made.

>you fucking Nigger kike.

>a poll should have equal sampling

Why? If most people are dems then the poll *should* be mostly dems. Or are you one of those SJWs that think everyone should have 50/50 representation?

>says the man that gave Trump a 2% chance to win the primary

You weren't in fucking brit/pol/ you yank twat. We were ecstatic over a solid 9-10 polls putting leave ahead for about 10 days.
Look at 1st of june through to Jo Cox being killed.

Independents are the largest group

>built over 100 businesses
>had a tv show

"Reality TV Star." Sure thing, fucking twink faggot.

>NC leaning blue
>poll released yesterday showing Trump +4
this is nonsense

forgot image

I just went off of votes from 2012 GE. Yes there are more but they didnt have as high a turnout iirc. This year is about turnout.

equal sampling WITH THE POPULATION THE POLL PURPORTS TO REPRESENT.

the nigger media is not even close there - they oversample dems by 2x or 3x regularly compared to the populations the poll supposedly reflect.

That looks like the exact same kind of malarky going on with the POTUS election polls. The only time Leave was head was very brief and towards the end, and the final polls showed Remain in the lead by a narrow margin, likely because the pollsters "adjusted their methodology" at the last moments when it looked like Leave might pull ahead.

What we're seeing in the US polls is nothing new. They are trying to shape the media narrative that Trump is out of gas because they want to neuter public interest in the debates. If they succeed, people will just watch handegg instead, or at least that's what they believe.

And the media is in cahoots. They are treating every poll with the reverence of a Presidential primary, even though the actual voting all happens on the same day. Every time a poll comes out and it's bad for trump, they report it with the exact same language as if they were covering the results of a primary race. Even Fox News, who despite what the average liberal might think are no friends of Trump's.

>>I just went off of votes from 2012 GE.
the exit polls from 2012 were fucked anyways, they already admitted they fucked it up and whites were off by like 7% or some shit.

>>That looks like the exact same kind of malarky going on with the POTUS election polls. The only time Leave was head was very brief and towards the end, and the final polls showed Remain in the lead by a narrow margin, likely because the pollsters "adjusted their methodology" at the last moments when it looked like Leave might pull ahead.
this

>b-b-but leave was ahead for one very brief week near the end!
We're almost 100 days from the election, not 1 week.

This was last month, before the conventions. Now more bernibots are identifying as Democrats after DNC. You will see yourself when Gallup releases this for month August.

People don't like admitting that they vote for highly controversial things during phone polls.

This effect has happened multiple for "populist" candidates that are attacked heavily by the media. Nobody that ever made the decision is really switched by media slandering, will just not admit it publicly any longer.

Examples:
- First Hofer vote
- Brexit
- AfD parlianent votes this year
They all underpolled 5-10%

here

>likely because the pollsters "adjusted their methodology" at the last moments when it looked like Leave might pull ahead.
No, it was a quiet leave effect, that MP got killed and people didn't want to say leave and just refused to reply or said don't know more.

>This year is about turnout.
exactly. Niggers wont come out to vote for Hillary, and young people don't vote. Trump has a strong base and is winning with independents. Both of which Romney did not have in '12

>What we're seeing in the US polls is nothing new. They are trying to shape the media narrative that Trump is out of gas because they want to neuter public interest in the debates. If they succeed, people will just watch handegg instead, or at least that's what they believe.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

THIS user SPEAKS THE TRUTH

IT IS ALL ABOUT THE DEBATES, HILLARY'S SHILLS NEED TO KILL INTEREST IN THAT SO THE PUBLIC DOESN'T SEE HER GET COMPLETELY FUCKING #TRUMPED

HOLY SHIT user YOU'RE AWESOME!

holy shit haha I need to make a collage this fucking trump damage control is killing me

do you all remember the infamous megyn kelly walk of shame when she goes to the rove situation room where he's literally losing his mind about various Ohio municipalities?

That's all of you, right now.

It was a recent election. '04 would be better but that is 12 years old. I'm not sure the 2012 exit polls were that shitty but I'll check it out.