Brit/pol/ - Miss Me Yet? Edition

>London stabbing: Suspect is Norwegian Somali with 'no evidence' of terror
theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2016/aug/04/london-stabbing-russell-square-knife-attack-live

>British man dies fighting ISIS in Syria
standard.co.uk/news/uk/british-man-dean-evans-dies-fighting-islamic-state-militants-in-syria-a3310456.html

>Second failed attempt to abduct member of British Armed Forces reported at Aldershot Garrison
plymouthherald.co.uk/second-failed-attempt-to-abduct-member-of-british-armed-forces/story-29580865-detail/story.html

>Rates to be cut as economy slows
bbc.com/news/business-36962059

>Steven Woolfe not in leadership race
bbc.com/news/uk-36962266

>Paris firebomb habbening
liveleak.com/view?i=35b_1470187409

>are nige chimes in
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/ukip-needs-to-play-the-long-game-and-bypass-the-total-amateurs-on-the-national-executive-committee/

>Theresa May tells Lords to ‘get behind Brexit’ after threat to derail Article 50 plans
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-tells-lords-get-behind-brexit-after-threat-to-derail-article-50-plans-a7166271.html?amp

>Unelected peers start House of Lords plot to BLOCK Brexit and force a second referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717663/Unelected-peers-start-House-Lords-plot-BLOCK-Brexit-force-second-referendum.html

>Police arrest 900 Syrians in England and Wales for crimes including rape and child abuse
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Ireland could join the Commonwealth post-Brexit to cement CLOSER ties with Britain
express.co.uk/news/world/694564/Ireland-join-Commonwealth-post-Brexit-closer-ties-Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Om0HKW5gSwk
putschgirl.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for high energy anti-semitism

youtube.com/watch?v=Om0HKW5gSwk

>they are here

Some times you have to go through sad times to get to better times. I'm waiting for the better times.

reported

WELCOME BLAIRITES

He moved to Britain at the age of 5, stop calling him "Norwegian"-somali

Britain for the British! No Islam, no Judaism, no coloureds, no Slavs, no Meds, no Spaniards!
*no anime, paedos, pinoys and Irish!

this is updated every day with ultra rares

putschgirl.tumblr.com/

>trump people now have some unskewed polls website
This is 2012 all over again

Mummy says you stop your bad behavior

please don't tell me the Nazi's are back

IN

IN

>London stabbing: Suspect is Norwegian Somali with 'no evidence' of terror

wtf i hate Norwegians now!

stop letting in any somali with a sob story then

DONT POST ANIME MUM SAYS ITS WEIRD

is there any cancerous meme you don't get involved in?

Is that why you compulsively make countless new threads? Because you're insecure and seeking approval?

Stop replying to this twat, just report them for derailing the thread with off-topic shit.

>are back
they've always been here matey

I just saw #PrayForLondon trending on twitter, but the only news I can find is that a crazy man stabbed an old lady and hurt some others in Russell Square...
Am I missing something? Sure, that's horrible, but it doesn't seem to be a terrorist attack or mass killing or anything like that.

When those two guys beheaded that drummer Lee Rigby, that was shocking, (not least because I knew a Lee Rigby at school, that pricked my ears up. It's not the same guy.), but this just seems like an isolated crazy man.

Love my mummy !!!!!

>like natalya
>hate mummyposters
animeposting will finally save the day

MIND

ALTERING

DRUGS

As you can see, the pic I posted was natalia # 8. I have natalia pics saved but does not spam them.

>inb4 pedo

Stop with this bloody manky munter, autistic paedos.

WICKED

POISONS

Reported.

Anime posting is even worse

>has erotic fantasies about underaged girls

This thread is now under Islamic control and must conform with sharia law
From this point on anyone caught posting women without burkas will face beheading

FUCK

OFF

Honestly Islamic control may be a sweet release from these pathetic Odepius and Anime posters

Yeah they're off their meds again.

Prepare for another thread full of 'reddit shills' where 'the queen is a kike' and 'hitler dindu nuffin'

What can you do if I show you animummie being hugged by putin

In short it was a nigger.

>behead
Chat shit get banged

im not even gonna bother reporting any of this shit im just gonna fuck off to infinitechan brit/pol/ you're a bunch of shitters

later

>Marine will never be your mummy

Thank god this gruesome murder was at the hands of a foreign immigrant and not a terrorist infiltrator.

Wait a minute..

are Americans legitmately the worst posters on the board?

they don't even create their own cancer ridden memes, they seek out the worst and coopt them as their own

Don't you have hat collections to compare in the Trump thread?

> im just gonna fuck off to infinitechan

Say hi to DKNY for me!

>4+4 brit/pol/
Enjoy your civic "nationalism"

mods=gods

Too bad FN has a slim chance of winning right now tbqh. Fucking frogs really need to snap out of it

even a thread like this is a million times better than cripplechan

was one of those rocket science heart transplant engineers the country really really reeeeally needs, apparently.

>mfw I got a warning warning earlier for reporting mummy posters

we'll at least a mostly non faggot mod is browsing now

What would a genetically inferior jeepney cleaning monkey know about the European electoral affairs?

Fucking spanish being cheeky about gibraltar

WTF I love Janny now.

Im gonna stay since they were banned
Mods have been shit this past week and i was expecting this thread to be completely fucked

Sorry for calling you shitters

Reminder that proxyshills are borderline retarded.

You better swap places with mummie poster, you know it's his dream to live in russia

maybe that was a joke user

Nah, it was 2 of them arguing with each-other about how fuckable Hillary Clinton was.

Woah, never knew Malaysia was a federal constitutional monarchy

fresh portillo

That mummy poster is a fucking nuisance though, they are from some sort of South Sea islands . . .not even British, Range banned from making threads but turns up here and repeats the same shit every day.

Rumour going about that when she was a member of the Lib Dem Youth, Liz Truss pushed for the abolition of the monarchy.

it's made even worse by the idiots who join in with him

Get fucked you fucking brown monkey pinoy piece of shit.

Its not just him though, others start feeding into his retardation and the threads become a massive circlejerk instead of this casual posting

THAT IS A DISGRACE

Kill yourself lad

back
what no i am not

not yet anyway

Cheers! Do you live in London, Merseyside or Edinburgh by a chance?

wew lad, that was a bit mean

Lads what's happening?

>first we weathered the cuck storm
>now there is nazi brit pol?
>shillary threads
>lgbt cuck and bait threads
>mommy posters

Now that the smoke has cleared, can we agree that he was a decent prime minister?

>Miss Me Yet? Edition

pret

>reminder that the pinoy poster is a unrelenting anime poster whos new threads are often designed to derail topic of conversation into pedophillic cartoon posting

harsh but fair desu

Who here /mummy/

Why did Hitler have such tiny teeth?

He was definitely a prime minister

He kept us out of the euro and contributed a lot in the Scottish referendum debate. He's certainly better than Blair

ME! ME! MUMMY

He was "literally who" the prime minister

>better than Blair

lad

I liked that he had a theme song by The Stranglers.

>nazi brit pol
Nothing wrong with that t b h

As for the rest, Sup Forums is always a complete shithole dominated by reddit, shill and newfag threads, combine that with shit mods and this is the result

As Chancellor - announcing he was going to sell Gold was fucking stupid.

It was the most ridiculous thing ever.

You must be retarded, literally retarded to think that Nazi doctrine is in anyway applicable to Great Britain

>there are people here who dont understand the importance of us mummyposters

The hillary threads are just trolls, all these trump redditor yanks can't ignore obvious bait

Because people who dontblike mummy are shills

>da joooooos

we had this convo a while back lad

Add the "one drop rule" to it and it's quintessentially British.

you have to go back

Literally the top news post on Facebook now

no

'Norwegian' . . .did they forget the Somalian bit?

BBC are just pathetic

I really hate this world 2bh