Can't bruise th-

Can't bruise th-

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/the-mummy-will-lose-money-box-office-2017-6
instagram.com/p/BVU1ACdh0dD/?hl=nl
the-numbers.com/movie/Mummy-The-(2017)#tab=summary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mummy_(2017_film)
youtube.com/watch?v=kRqxyqjpOHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bet Brendan is rolling in his grave right now..

>I bet you wished you took up my suggestion to have me cameo in the movie back then when you had the chance, don't you? huh? HUH?! Thought you were too good for me? Who's laughing now?!

Seems like Warcraft all over again. International box office is solid but it bombed here.

Shut up guys, he's back.

I don't want to bully Brendan but I liked this movie. And I fell in love with the mummy.

More like THE CRUMMY.

Am I RIGHT? WAKKA WAKKA!

yeah well can't beat capeshit in murrica.
except with star wars.

average IQ of 90 shows

i thought this was making bank overseas? why didnt chinca save tom

are you saying this movie requires high IQ to appreciate?

>Trusting click bait articles
>Fallijng for shills
>OP is a faggot that didn't even give a link to the article

The Mummy is none of those you stupid frog poster.

you can't be serious.

Will it even come out in China? I thought they had trouble with ghosts and zombies and all that supernatural shit.

F R A S E R H E A D S

why didn't people come out to see sofia?

>falling for shills
You mean the people desperate enough to defend this movie just because of muh cruise?

businessinsider.com/the-mummy-will-lose-money-box-office-2017-6

brendan is savage

That's not him, he doesn't have the blue checkmark indicating official status.

Gonna buy Tom's Mummy just because that's the hottest mummy I've ever seen.

/fraserheads/ rejoice
the mummy is kino

Only reason it even got attention is because MCUcks wanted it to beat Wonder Woman

Or, you know, Tom Cruise is in it.

>Roger Ebert
What? Didn't he die?

I thought the samw thing but it is actually true. He is confirmed for browsing Sup Forums now.

instagram.com/p/BVU1ACdh0dD/?hl=nl

The Dark Universe is DOA.

It says "Fan Page" in the profile description. It's not him.

>I thought the samw thing but it is actually true
No it's not, you just proved it by posting that link, he doesn't have the blue checkmark indicating official status.

remember how those programmers in scotland programmed a computer with roger ebert's voice so after his jaw was removed he could speak through the computer in his own voice?

it's a little known fact they also did the opposite: they uploaded roger ebert's consciousness into a computer such that roger ebert himself can speak through the computer in his own words.

think about it; it's his perfect existence. he has shuffled off this mortal coil and can now review every movie that comes out in perfect vision. when he opens a .avi file, he sees and hears it with previously impossible focus and clarity

>budget: 125M
>Current box office: 295M
Unless they spend like 100-200M in marketing I don't see how it will lose money, specially considering it just opened in places like China and other countries.

he wrote the review and left it in his will, just in case anyone was stupid enough to do a The Mummy reboot

Obviously not if you see his review on there, its not rocket science

That was already proven looong ago on the IMDB forums, I miss those

*sobs* g-good one user...

$345 million ($195 million production budget, $150 million for distribution and advertising).

No link or source, we are not all liberal pussies you can talk shit to.

It's not, shills (Disney maybe? DCucks? ...Brendan Fraser fans?) are just desperate to see it fail.

Googling ''the mummy'' gives you the result.

Nah, they just hate skeletons.

Ghostbusters wasn't skeletons.

see

The budget listed is 125M, also I'm surprised how much the CGI looks compared to DC or Marvel movies, we just stop giving RDJ and Snyder more money and keep spending money in better CGI.

>The budget listed is 125M
Nope, it's 345m. Hell that 125m doesn't even account for marketing.

too different numbers from op and anti ad blocker, go fuck yourself

I'm a Brendan Fraser fan, and honestly I want this to succeed because it actually hints and has an easter egg regarding old Mummy movies.

No, it's ghosts they don't like.
>too different numbers from op
What?

Its both ghost and skeletons actually

The mummy doesn't show any bones and isn't a ghost in some form right?

Let me guess, you thought the OP said 595 million?

>The movie is PROJECTED to lose that amount according to some random website not affiliated with Universal Studios or their finances
See the-numbers.com/movie/Mummy-The-(2017)#tab=summary
the movie is doing fine.

no is 100

Is she balding?

...what?

Where in that site does it say it's doing fine? It has the exact same numbers as the businessninsider link.

Why you trying to argue faggot the op is 95 and the link has 100.

Not sure if they tried to make Anna Kendrick look ugly or if they tried to fix her face

And that's a huge difference to you? Jesus, that's some desperate attempt at dismissing it, especially since the article itself specifies it's 95 million anyhow.

I want this to do good if only to see how the other monsters will fare.

>Fraser was so poor he had to sleep in a sarcophagus prop he took home from the set of the mummy
Poor guy.

Is this a meme now? Look through some of the posts on that IG, he hints at being cast in Condor and The Field before either of these announcements were public. If it isn't Brendan, then it's someone with impossibly intimate knowledge of Brendan.

I'm pretty sure IG is like Twitter in that you have to put in a request to get verified. Brendan either doesn't know how to do it (he seems rather technologically incompetent if you read his posts) or just doesn't care

It's a page run by Brendan for his fans

>Universal sources project "The Mummy" will earn $300 million overseas and $75 million domestically by the time its theatrical run ends.
kek not even Universal themselves have hope for this thing to be a big hit, even if it reaches those numbers that's at best just a 30 million profit.

By changing the dialogue in the dubs and removing some shots, can't they basically say she's an immortal sorceress that was sealed off and try to brush aside the undead aspects?

And it won't reach them because Transformers comes out in a few days, and China loves that shit.

I did and I fucking loved her. In Tom's shoes I would've gone with her without hesitation.

It's not like he funded the movie himself. He got paid to be in it and SURPRISE was the best part of it.

It's kind of important when it's millions and you trying to prove a point. If the Studio put out the numbers theirs on need to make bullshit up. once again fuck your mother.

No it's not important when we're talking hundred million dollar movies, especially since, again, the article mentions 95 million anyhow.

Stop trying to dismiss it you coward. Nothing you say is gonna magically make the evil source go away.

>i posted it again
>i'm just memeing bro!
>i know its not him but that won't stop me!!

>If the Studio put out the numbers theirs on need to make bullshit up
Are you an indian trying to speak English?

Do they realize this? Film executives seem to be genuinely stupid people.

see

They already hired the other actors. Depp is the Invisible Man.

x over

NO HE WASN'T..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mummy_(2017_film)
Budget was 125 million with a 293 million total box office.
The problem is when people who aren't affiliated with Universal start pulling numbers out of their asses to claim the Mummy is failing.

>Nothing you say is gonna magically make the evil source go away.
tell me when they get the facts straight. Or do you like losing to Trump some more.

Ignore the shills; it's going to make millions. Cinemas give all the ticket revenue plus half of food and merchandise sales to the film company.

don't bully him he already bought himself some hair plugs.

So They are basically hinting Boutella may come back, so I guess I will go to watch the movie again.

>tell me when they get the facts straight
They did though, again, the article mentions 95 million. Hell they even point out that the film is doing better than projected but it's still going to lose money because it's at 295 million revenue out of a total 345 million budget accounting for both production costs and marketing, since the numbers will stop for good when Transformers come out in a few days.

>please guys it's real brendan not my page i swear pls follow it

Very-Greatman

>shills are the ones pointing out the numbers, totally not the people desperately defending this movie for their masters
Pffthahahaha.

>we just stop giving RDJ and Snyder more money and keep spending money in better CGI.
Yeah I'm sure Tom Cruise was so cheap LOL

You sure told him.

sucks cause I really liked Russell Crowe as Dr Jekkyll even though that part in the story seemed jammed in for the sake of promoting Universal's Dark universe.

>Cinemas give all the ticket revenue plus half of food and merchandise sales to the film company.
You are wrong, it works different in America and rest of the world, but it is something like this.

>America and couple countries
100% first week, and slowly decreasing until last weeks when they reach 0%
>Most countries in the world
A fixed rated between 20% and 60% depending film and studio, artsy movies and smaller studios get less, famous blockbusters and bigger studios get a bigger share.

Tom Cruise gets between 5-20M per movie, RDJ is now getting 50M per movie

How many attempts is this now? I wonder when Universal will realize that nobody outside of people like James Rolfe give a shit about the classic monsters. Decades of being generic Halloween decoration fodder has made them into a joke. They're too iconic for their own good.

OK, so we're going to be trusting people who pull random numbers out of their asses to "prove" that The Mummy is doing poorly?
and say otherwise.

reminder.
youtube.com/watch?v=kRqxyqjpOHs

what was that about WB not being confident in their movie again? mouse cucks kept saying it made money because of being on a dry spell, but the movie is set during times when Transformers and Tom Cruise can take a chunk out of their ass.

Yeah, no. I really doubt you fucking nerds care that much about DC or Marvel movies since the're all fucking shit anyway.

how much is Wonder Woman going to lose? because we all know that shit didnt break even

People liked Brendan's Mummy.

Now is the best time to try and cash in desu
You see people dropping money like there's no tomorrow for these half-assed cape shit. If the Godzilla and Kong universe is also making dosh then they can as well.