This is your fault, Sup Forums

This is your fault, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/06/26-1/adventure-time-studio-teams-up-with-hatsune-miku-and-wego-model-line
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So now waifufaggotry has become CALARTS?

I like this outcome. Maybe they can destroy each other.

This is awful.
So awful that it's funny.

Or fuse into some abhorrent monstrosity that destroys us all.

th-this is just fanart, right?

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/06/26-1/adventure-time-studio-teams-up-with-hatsune-miku-and-wego-model-line

Kill me

people here used to vehemently defend AT's style, it even used to have its own drawthreads. this is ALL YOUR FAULT Sup Forums

This looks cute and cool and if I wasn't old as hell and a male I'd totally play with it.

Adventure Time was a mistake.

>oh no they're making a cartoon but im not the target audience

grow a thicker skin you babby

yeah the actual model is pretty cool desu senpai

nigga you on Sup Forums already, being seen with this on your shelf could only be a step up socially.

I mean, shiiiiiiiiet. She goes inside of it!

Holy shit, OK, I'm back on board.

Japanese kids have it so good. They have access to some really quality toys growing up because of the population density of autistic collectors in their beautiful nation.

If I was 9 years old I'd totally have her going up against my McDonalds Spiderman figure, busting out wubs as weapons and shit.

Stop your hyper-hyper deformed evil, Sup Forums.

>I wasn't old as hell and a male I'd totally play with it.
Quit being such a selfconscious faggot and buy the miku robit, user.

How is this a problem?
I'd imagine that AT has a pretty big JP fanbase, so this'll probably be great for plenty of people.

No, because I wouldn't find the same joy in it. The age runs deep.

get in the fucking robot, user

Holy fuck

Not like they aren't pimping out the vocaloid brand in every other conceivable way.

>polyphasic_sleep.webm

Who wins a musical battle?

William Gibson predicted this kind of thing back in the 90s. His book Idoru is about something like Miku.
It... intreges me that mankind is so predictable in so many regards.

those toys aren't for kids and thier parents probably wouldn't buy such expensive crap for them

the models are alright but is fucking grotesque
her hair most of all triggers my autism

Japanese kids these days do not give a flying fuck about robots. Even the megazords from Sentai/Power Rangers barely sell at all, which is why they're poverty quality now.

Besides, that's a model kit.

Here's the real question: Will there be an upskirt?

What do kids like now?

DELETE THIS

I NEED THIS

WHERE, HOW AND HOW MUCH

I don't see the problem either.

Monsters, demons and ghosts. Why do you think Pokemon and Yokai Watch are popular? Hollywood monsters are more likely to be a hit with children there than Ironman.

Marceline.

Nope.

WE SHOULD MERGE Sup Forums AND Sup Forums TOGETHER AND CALL IT /ca/ FOR CALARTS

DETAILS!

deep dishonor

>Who wins a musical battle?
The deaf

Someone get Eric Goldberg to fix this the same way he fixed The Simpsons.

What do Niplets play with now?

>CalArts

It's literally the Adventure Time people. Like the actual trendsetters for this shit.

Stupid memeposter.

Oh shit, I've always been tempted for that robot. Gonna need this version. Wish it was a bit bigger, but at the same time the bigger versions are pretty pricey.

I for one am glad to be living in a time when western and eastern animation are having so much influence on each other.

Not my miku