IT'S OVER LEAVE BTFO

Face it LEAVERS, it's already over. Polls show that the sane part of the population leads the racists by 18% (yes you've read that correctly: eighteen) It's over. Back your bags and leave if you will, but the UK will REMAIN in the EU and will be stronger in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VJyKRwQHHM
youtube.com/watch?v=o6q9NqQYv_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=-VJyKRwQHHM

remember to sage mateys

You're a bit late, m8

Wow I'm glad i don't think

that fucking graph scale

See goy..Uhm I mean Guys.. The polls.

Brexit will fail.
only racists will vote to leave.

ITS OVER

TRUM-- I MEAN...LEAVE BTFO!!!!
These are thr REAL POLLS HAHAHHAHAHA LEAVE IS DONE! HE SHOUL-- I MEAN...THEY SHOULD DROP OUT AND JUST ACCEPT THR LOSS BABAHAHBABA

-every projecting retard on this website

Wow, this totally reminds me of the US presidential election, except for that whole electoral college thing.

I guess there's no way Leave could ever win! After remain wins clinton surely will also, the polls and betting says so!

Nice graph you cucked little faggot. I bet you're proud of yourself too. Trolling or not you suck the dick of life.

It's a referendum, not a neverendum.

- David Cameron

WTF?! I hate Brexit now.

Zoom in more on that graph, it'll make the results look even farther apart

Ever noticed how they just love doing that? Trump and Clinton apart 0,5% in favour of Clinton and they zoom in so far it seems she has double the support. Other way around? Zoom ALL the way out. "Barely a differnence!"

I've...time travelled...

OI LADS WHENS THE VOTE INNIT HOPE I DIDNT MISS IT

DRUMPF NEVER HAD CHANCE

LAUGH AT DRUMPFAGS THAT THOUGHT HE COULD GET TO 1237

(You)

Yea that's in Hannover. Most of the inner city is 95% second< generation turkish people, it's a mess.

Before the """Syrian""" """refugees""", at least the little villages were safe from the shitskins. Now they're spread everywhere.

our based british lads uncucked themself by brexit
stay strong brits

youtube.com/watch?v=o6q9NqQYv_U

>- David Cameron
literally who

Here's what's going to happen:

>Nothing will change until the next general elections
>A pro-EU politician will get elected
>No brexit

This. UK's only chance was acting quickly and decisely. Every momento of delay is in favour of the EU.

He's referencing trump losing because of biased liberal polling.
>WOW TRUMP WAS BTFO ON THAT COLLEGE POLLING OF 100% WOMEN STUDIES MAJORS, HAHAHA, how can he recover?

Isn't it funny