New visitors of Sup Forums you must read this message

Hello.

If I were you, I would stay away from this board / website and never visit it again.

You will be converted to Conservatism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A fucking maply syrup nigger

Been visiting this board for years. I lean left.

Mostly because I'm not an idiot and can think critically. Majority of Sup Forums are teenagers and literal idiots.

>I lean left.
Spotted the idiot.

I do it just for the sake of being contrarian and get (you)s

Nah, still more on the left side.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

I'm sorry you don't have the mental capacity to make your own decisions.

Only If you're mentally weak.

>participating in identity politics
Spotted the idiots.

>LEAF

(You)

I've been on this board for 6 years and i'm still a leftist.

You mean the shills?

I started here in '07 and went from libertarian to literal Marxist (except for internationalism).

Doubt it. Communists like happenings just as much as fagscists. That's all I come here for.

i had strong right wing mentality before pol and i still do, if you come here to change your whole mentality youre wrong, pol is more of an eye opener for certain things the media keep out of the general public

Anybody who doesn't frequent a vegan FroYo shop and have a manbun converts to conservatism Left now a days is just a limp wristed nilly factory that drives hybrids and gets cucked on the regular

>You will be converted to Conservatism.
Only if you're a weak-minded faggot

That's because you're a shit skin leeching welfare from a white nation.

if you think that not being conservative is the right thing, but still you want to preserve cultures from africa and arabia, youre all hypocrites, everyone should have the right to keep their culture their national value make their people proud, this seems to trigger leftist when white people do it, so theyre pretty much dumbasses

I was already sympathetic to NatSoc before I came here. I grew up a basic bitch Conservative and shifted further right during college and afterwards.

>I lean left
>ad hominem

neat

flag

I've been red pilling myself on the holocaust quite a bit lately, can anyone tell me exactly what the Jews did that made the Germans turn on them? Years of corruption and propaganda? Ruining the economy? I need all the info possible on this stuff me and my buddy have been arguing about it for two days straight. Is there a definitive list of shit I should know? How much proof is out there to expose the lie?

>You will be converted to Conservatism.

Dunning-Kruger Effect runs through almost every thread

lotsa laughs, all the time on Sup Forums

An ad hominem is an improper response to an argument. The OP is not making an argument, you fucking retard.

The argument is Sup Forums will turn you into a conservative, leaf.

The theory is that the main financiers (aka the Rothschilds and those they control) turned on Germany mid-war in WW1 to finance and promote the allies instead. Britain wanted the U.S. in the war and in exchange for that, the Rothschilds wanted part of Palestine, hence the Balfour Declaration. This really pissed Germany off about the Jews obviously. Add on to that the boycott of German goods, the Treaty of Versailles, the shitstorm caused domestically by Jewish communists, and you have an equation for very pissed off Germans. As far as the Holocaust idk, some probably died, but the exact figure, who knows. I wouldn't trust the Jews or modern propaganda to tell us the truth. There have already been proven exaggerations about events.

I went from gas the kikes race war now base to GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument

Go learn what an argument is then come back, you idiot.

I A M T H E L E F T

the Jews amassed incredible amounts of power under the Weimar Republic. basically Germany got cucked hard, lost their military, as well as a bunch of land, and a bunch of Soros-esque jews were put in charge. I think Jewish representation in government was something like 45% under weimar republic, while Jews made up

Faggot detected

R-rare flag..?

Nope i'm white

>lean

Get out reddit.