Could you imagine how happy he would be if he graduated from regular green tea and had a cup of Lipton tea with a dash...

Could you imagine how happy he would be if he graduated from regular green tea and had a cup of Lipton tea with a dash of milk and brown sugar.

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/941263/9859dab6fd/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keemun
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>not Thai milk tea
Nigga, you passed plebe and went full philistine.

Coffee > tea

> paper bag tea
he'd kill himself at the mere thought

Enjoy your drug you addict

What wrong? You really want tea pieces sloshing around in your drink? Why not pullout that bag and reuse it again if you brewed it for only 5 minutes.

Maté tea best tea. No milk, no sugar.

>Lipton
Only Sokka would drink that shit.

He gets a tea enema every day.

I don't understand how people can enjoy tea. It's just hot water.

double trips confirm

>putting things in your tea
Pig-disgusting.

>with a dash of milk and brown sugar.
Milk and sugar in your tea is the most disgusting thing you can do to tea.

lipton is garbage and everyone knows it
why else would you have to add sugar and milk just to make it palatable
lipton is made from tea refuse, all the tea that they sell to people who actually enjoy tea gets sold off and then they sweep up all the dust on the floor that the tea was in the same room as and then they put it into a bag for people like OP to gush over
if you brewed lipton tea like loose leaf tea, people would get angry for getting served cups of liquid shit

How much were Jin's rates?

5 pounds a pound

>implying tea has no caffeine

user plz

And in my opinion, nothing is better than tea right after a good shot of heroin

Masala chai, motherfucker, do you drink it.

>lipton
Kill yourself.
Loose leaf is the only way to brew tea.
At least mention a good bagged tea, jesus OP.

Wait, doesn't that mean you should pound less?

Who?

>Poo-in-Loo thinks he knows tea

A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

>graduated
>not downgraded

Uncle definitely felt a disturbance in the spirit world

> You really want tea pieces sloshing around in your drink? Why not pullout that bag and reuse it again if you brewed it for only 5 minutes.
This is """""tea""""" is literally just paper boiled in water and tastes as such

Chai's honestly good tea even if you're not Indian. Of course first you need to find good Chai. Most of the brands I've bought taste like shit. No tongue-in-cheek remark intended.

Britain, it's like not even 6 o'clock in the morning. You shouldn't be on Sup Forums at this hour.

Are you an idiot?

Chai is just black tea with spices. Ideally you would just buy the spices and good quality black tea then brew it yourself.

Unless you're buying chai powder in which case you should probably commit sudoku right now.

>All these niggers not making coffee and green tea infusions over night.

None of you are on the cold brew level. Pathetic.

Can you imagine how happy he would be if his brother and nephews weren't such cunts?

I've been the source of all my problems all along!

>I don't understand how people can enjoy tea. It's just hot leaf juice.

FTFY

Either you are super underage b& or you are the dumbest user in all of Sup Forums and that's like being the most orange fish in a tank full of goldfish.

Seriously, you should just admit you're underage and take your temporary ban, even you're not. It's way less embarrassing than actually being that stupid

A hot tea enema? That sounds horrifyingly kinky, and I would let my Mistress do that to me

Also, check'd

please dont insert boiling liquids up your anus
also for future reference dont insert liqueurs or other strong alcohols up there or you will die of alcohol poisoning

>nephews
Having a dick doesn't make Azula any less of a woman.

Even in prison? The man knows dedication.

This sounds amazing.. Plz teach me Sensei. I seek your wisdom, for Google can not compare to the words of the master

Im gonna need sauce on that user
>Tried googling the picture already

You don't want the sauce. Trust me, the violation of basic human anatomy in that shit is good for a laugh, but not a fap.

Thanks for looking out user, but I wouldn't actually try that. Also, putting alcoholic drinks up your ass has actually been a serious problem with high school students for a couple years now. We need to raise awareness. Perhaps we should start one of those groups that go around to all the schools and hold assemblies to get their message across. Most of them have a real cool gimmick like singing or acting. So we need to come up with a song about not pouring alcohol into your butt hole

Fine gimme a fucking giggle m8 just give me the fking sauce aight

how dare you

>TFW he didn't deliver

g.e-hentai.org/g/941263/9859dab6fd/

That's because I went back to taking a test, made an A.

>not liking tea

Kek, thanks user ur a kool guy

Tea isn't disgusting, but it automatically makes my tongue curl up like a dying spider. It might be genetic since the same thing happens with my brother, finding a tea I can enjoy is on my bucket list.

You can't taste any of the "paper'' you are claiming the bag is. Im not really sure if you can even call it paper or what it is. But its doesn't affect the taste.

>its all in your head

Zuko is a cunt while Azula remains pure.

>There are people in this world who wouldn't want Azula and her dick.

>We need to raise awareness
So that more people can try it?

>as if you use it

Brah you mad?

Didn't even post why its wrong but I think thats part of the joke

I created this thread with the intention to lure "tea concoursest" to this thread off of a board for posting comics and cartoons to see their smug reations at 1-2 at night.

>mfw it worked

What is a dash?

What tea would each of the four nations drink?

More than a spot

more then a sprinkle less than a dollop

>TFW you will never play with Azula putting her cock in your mouth.

>you will never drink her nutritious sperm.

Grind coffee, take dragonwell tea, place in big pitcher of water at room temperature and keep over night. 2 days max. The resulting brew is known to give heart palpitations. It's like homemade red bull.

I wonder if it would go well in tea. What tea would you drink your Azula Sperm with anons?

Umm... Azula's a girl.
Girls don't have dicks.

>tfw the Water Tribes don't even have tea

Chai lattes...the tea that drinks like a soup.

They make lemon flavored snow cones.

Do you drink soda? Tea is generally something enjoyed by people who don't destroy their taste buds drinking carbonated syrup.

You just add sugar

Check'd

Green tea tastes like the sweat from a monks balls on the 7th day of meditation

>earth
Assorted pu-erhs.
>fire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keemun
>air
Pic related. Or something herbal.

>Lipton
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No self respecting tea drinker would ever drink that sugary artificially-caffeinated piss.

Tea is pretty good

user, they don't even have lemons!

Time to spread Fire Nation prosperity

This. Nothing beats a good black cup of dark roast. I drink that shit like it was water (which is is.)

Antioxidant city.

>they don't even have lemons!
>then how do they make it yello-

I will never understand all these billions of people who enjoy drinking caustic bitter chemicals, screaming 'i am toxic' at you, giving you diarrhea and keeping your body in super stressed mode.. when they could be eating sugar.

Im sure there is some small roots and plants that do grow in cold enviorments

Even in real life we see huge elk and Carrboro type animals in cold enviorments like avatar north and south poles. So they have to be feeding off of some plants.

Water tribe does have plants to make tea with. Mint probably best suits the water tribe personality. Nice and cool!!!

What are you gay?