""""Race-Mixing""""

Explain to me what's wrong with race-mixing (without autistic ramblings about "muh white race").

I'm willing to hear you out if you have a coherent point. Or is it just jealousy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
jstor.org/pss/1537084
youtube.com/watch?v=GFTsSOQMoKY
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's about what I expected

Because it creates more niggers and single mothers. Sage on all fields.

Does it not also dilute the black gene pool? Especially when the majority in a country is white.

Just my 2 cents, but I prefer it when it is a white man and a woman of another race.

Couples like your pic happen because the women are attention whores.

why would we want to pollute any gene pool? all the great races are the product of mixing but that doesnt mean all races should mix. if the people are not similar enough to bridge the gap you end up with mongrels with fractured identity who disrupt national structures

>Explain to me what's wrong with race-mixing

It leads to mixed children(low-IQ, mental health problems, often growing up in a single parent houshold) and that leads to higher crime rates, less social cohesion and higher welfare cosnumption.

Only the least intelligent, most all-around worthless whores would ever touch a nigger. That's the truth.

fuck shills and don't forget to sage

That looks extremely painful

I almost forgot

my nigga

From poland with love.

>diluted "whites" lose racial identity because they are "black" too.
>allow even more blacks into the country
>country becomes even less white
>country becomes africa tier
>Blames the remaining whites that are actually pure
>slaughters them

also whites are a world wide minority to begin with

Not if the world population of whites is shrinking while niggers in Africa alone are estimated to explode to a whopping 6 billion.

Birth rates are directly linked to the standard of living and safety a country provides, which means the most dysfunctional countries will produce the most people while decent countries face a declining population.

Combine that with today's globalist no borders approach and you have a system that basically rewards failure. People from shitty countries are flooding western countries which makes them worse on many levels. But their original countries are not improved by this. They keep producing people, which will also seek out a better life in the west. This trend will continue until the standard of living is levelled and the incentive for migration is thereby removed, but we will not elevate them to our level but instead lower ourselves to theirs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Often race-deniers and cultural Marxists will bring up Haldane’s rule, arguing that since races can mix and create fertile offspring, the genetic distance is not too great. Haldane’s rule is “when in the offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterogametic [XY] sex.”
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

Indeed, although Black-White mixes are not sterile and males are not absent, males (the heterogametic sex) are more rare than females.
jstor.org/pss/1537084

>Or is it just jealousy

Considering that there are more interracial couple where the white partner is male rather than female and that white-male/black-female couples are overall more stable and less prone to divorce than white-female/black-male couples who are the least stable of all, I'd figure it'd be Jamal who is the jealous one.

What exactly is classified as race mixing? Black, white and oriental? Or does it go deeper to ethnic people like arabs, south asian, and latinos who are also caucasoid?

Im White-Asian and I have an anxiety disorder, and I also have health insurance so I get treated for it and take prozac. Overall my life is pretty good now. Most of my White friends who do have anxiety issues or depression don't get treatment for it though. I think White-Asians are just generally smarter and choose to get/ able to afford mental health treatment.

What's worse Sup Forums, having the Africans blend into local population by assimilating or having them segregated, leading to much more Africans and effectively completely replacing the local population?

>tfw pasting retarded spergposts that have nothing to do with the discussion

either way results in the destruction of white ethnic groups

let them live in africa

Segregating the monkeys from humans is not a bad idea

Ruins genetic diversity. Duh. Look at my photograph and tell me that this person doesn't look like someone just put parts of different people and threw them together.

Nothing wrong with it.

God put white women on Earth so all men could fuck and impregnate them. White women are literally perfect for breeding.

because you and your children might be exposed to racist hatred.

its just a bad bet, except for WM/BW.

It leaves the offspring without a coherent racial identity, for one. As we are a tribal species, this is rather important.

That doesn't help if we don't procreate though. At one point they'll still be a big minority or even the majority, and by segregating them you're killing the historic population even sooner.

It's biological Marxism.

Eventually the elites will have their dumbed down mixed race who will be mindless slaves

Whites are the only ones who think for themselves.

Blacks just do whatever George soros tells them to do

Are you seriously telling me this gal ain't beautiful?

Found the "ooga booga muh dik" retard
Kill yourself

Here's another of a redhead ginger chink

Because the kid will be some kind of mystery meat loser with identity issues, and we have enough of those already.

Then make some babies, ya fucking pussy.

i think most people here would support policies that encourage procreation and get rid of corrupting influences that disrupt procreation

Yikes

Cute couple ;)

racial mixing is absolutely disgusting and only the shit trash whites with no heritage or family values will destroy the beautiful skin of their child.

Pls respond

>oh look a rare leaf shitpost
sage

The IQ of ameriniggers is 85. The IQ of whites is around 100. The IQ of halflings is around the average of the two. Niggers and halflings are a drain on the welfare system. If this was Brazil, they would end up in the slum.

youtube.com/watch?v=GFTsSOQMoKY

KILL ALL NIGGER

Black/Asian mix. Ugly people generally have interracial relationships, so they will have ugly mixed kids.

Brazil.

Fuck off and saged.

This is bullshit I'm still going to get a white gf

God damn race traitor advocate. Stick to your own damn race and don't destroy the white's gene racial lineage.

I have a daughter m8

Are there good policies to support procreation though? In a pretty homogenous country with population deficits like yours they could effectively help to stabilize the population, or even increase it. But in most Western European countries non-European immigrants often represent the lowest social class, and most policies would just make only them have more children. Poor white people don't do shit to get children around here, not even with a shitload of money thrown at their face

>claims she is intelligent
>makes three sentences out of "insults my intelligence"

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

there you fucking go. now you have DAYS to read why it's wrong. you don't need a whole thread for that.

Because deep down inside, we're all really, truly different. I'll spare you all the IQ charts that provide all the reason you'll ever need, and stick something more medically proven.

Another ginger black mix

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

Send them to Africa. Black lives (after the invention of the mechanical cotton picker) are objectively worthless.

Damn they look chill and happy. Life with a white woman I guess

i'm dating a jewish girl right now. damn she's beautifull, she has this long curly hair, and a beautiful tan. 10/10 . i could totally see myself having 3 kids with her

>Are there good policies to support procreation though?

Religion, Islam is the only religion that is increasing despite somewhat poor conversion rates.

>low-IQ, mental health problems...

Source? I have a friend who is half middle eastern and half japanese, and she is literally the most intelligent person I have ever met.

Well I don't want to have offspring with anyone besides a white european woman.

but ive shagged turkish girls, black girls, indian girls, malaysian girls, a japanese girl, but no chinks. never chinks.

so i think, despite Sup Forums's permavirgin anger, people wanting to fuck whoever, however, whenever are going to win out over the supremacists.

who dont like turkish beewbies?

>tfw im dating the descendant of Hassan al-banna, the founder of the muslim brotherhood

nothing but
>racemixing with thuggish dindus like in the op
is different than a respectable black guy

At least she hates nigger.

The health of mixed-race people is often inferior to people of pure race.
Children of mixed race will die younger, are more likely to have birth defects, allergies, genetic diseases, bad teeth and mental illnesses.
The worst thing you can do for your child is make them mixed race.

That is true. The white race is doomed in most white european countries anyway. Blacks getting way more children in a white country than white people will cause destruction. Inbreeding will make it faster but less painful i guess. It still makes me more disgusted to see racemixing

I'm clueless here too, is it racemixing if you fuck out a baby from a half and half? ( one half being your own race ) or is it only when 2 "pure" races squeeze out some future?

m8 you're worthles too. let's not get ahead of ourselves, first get out of the basement and then we can start talking about your ''importance'

What's with Americans and the oversized clothes they wear when they wanna look cool and professional?

Black/Asian mix again

>Source? I have a friend who is half middle eastern and half japanese, and she is literally the most intelligent person I have ever met.
This is literally the dumbest thing I've read today.

>Has style
>Is a dindu

ok

Mixed race children make the most money, they're also hired for more acting roles

I may be in the minority but i consider MOST Jewish people white. So if you're white,my fellow gypsy, than have at it.

>has style
Are you some kind of faggot?

i know an aryan guy, blonde blue eyes and all. he is the stupidest guy i have ever seen, like he has some mental disorder or something

Why are you stormfags so mad all the time for?

Plenty of white women for white men, but just admit and face the facts. Plenty of white women just can't help themselves so they race mix. It's their own way of "rebelling".

(source needed)
(also definition of pure race needed)

>every gene pool, every "race" is an amalgamation of many, many preceding genetic variations

dont confuse cultural issues with genetic ones, pick up any modern book on genealogy, you semi-literate motherfucker

There's more niggers than whites in the world Faggot. Africa's pop will double by 2050.

lynch a boy.

Christianity is also increasing, but the percentage of Christians is decreasing compared to Islam. It's more that Christianity has stopped converting people en masse in the past decades and most big Christian countries are more or less stable and with sinking birth rates. In the long term conservative religion would turn us into the same shitholes that are Islamic countries though

>curly hair
Lmao, congrats on your hook-nosed gypsy trash

Straight

Why would you want children that look nothing like you?

I've published in scientific journals and taught at a university level. If all Africans disappeared tomorrow, nothing detrimental would happen to human progress.

Reported

Ginger black. Racemixing is cruel, look at r9k, half of them are mixed and hate it. They have no identity, have an array of mental health issues and will be fucked if they ever need a donor for anything

I have a Serbian girlfriend, am I a racemixer?

>they're also hired for more acting roles
Oy vey

They'll look like me and my wife.

not racist, but this makes me puke, also need to say, that only niggers I don't mind are Canadian niggers. For some reason, they are the only ones from all the niggers across the world who strike me like decent human beings. The rest is just monkeys, especially in the states. I don't why, just got this feeling. But nonetheless this, seeing white girls mixing with any none white people just make me vomit. I might be a bit racist after all.

If you're white, then no

nah she has ''european'' features. she has a small cute pointy nose

Reported for what loser?

You sound like a leftist who always cries when someone goes against their opinions. Both sides as bad as each other ffs.

Sit in your basement all day, but right now white gals are getting bred up in the thousands every minute.

latinas are perfect prolific baby makers.

Whats the deal with this Jewish critical theory / deconstruction view? Why everything has to be explained?

Some things are just plain wrong, simple as that.
Our ancestors lived much more fulfilling lives and were much happier without questioning and analyzing every single thing.

because whites have recessive traits. Mixed babies don't look white at all. If every white person race mixed for one generation, whites would be extinct as a race in that 1 generation. Blue and Green eyes would become freakishly rare, as would red and blonde hair.

>Explain to me what's wrong with race-mixing
Why don't you explain what's "right" with race-mixing (without autistic ramblings about "muh cherry picked images")?

kill your self ,bong - it is a fucking disease and should be treated as such

So you think a respectable black guy is the same as some mulatto at a frat house kek