Paranatural

>no one can know

>This sure is a comic I made. Thanks for reading!
Sometimes I'm really happy with no-progression pages. Maybe Hitball was just fucking BAD?

Hitball was fine, just really decompressed in comparison.

Wasting a page for a joke is fine.

Wasting several of them over the course of a year for one joke is bad.

>Tech decks

Holy christ.

What a baby.

I expect Ed to be quick for them to catch in next page.

It's a SK8 M8 you fucking pleb!

Dammit, I missed a word...'too quick'. As soon as those boobs gonna catch him, Ed runs off.

This still looks like a man who is just screwing around a little before throwing out the skateboard.

Fingerboards makes sense for the time setting of nonspecific 2000s...I allow it.

>implying it won't shift next page to two pages of Isaac tracking Garcia, remarking internally about how Garcia is obviously villainous due to his treatment of students, with the twist of him actually being super nice to some
>then two pages of Spender and Isabel stalking other teacher as they themselves share dialogue leading to Isabel communing with her umbrella's spirit just as we cut back to Max

Ed seems to have never seen one before. I don't think it's being presented as something that's popular in the present.

Hitball was fine to read in one go, but I could see it getting old quick if you were reading it as it came out.

Maybe. Though, I prefer more because them grabbing Ed this soon would've been too easy. Plus, there's more suspense.

>Garcia is obviously villainous due to his treatment of students
The only wrong we readers see Garcia done at least was him napping on the job.

shota rape incoming

What said. At least chapter 3 got straight to its plot in a way small fraction of pages that later chapters did theirs.

No wonder ed is cucked.

That last pannel though

I still say the one who's possessed is Spender. Jumped from whichever teacher he was in to Spender, who's seen as trustworthy by the only people who could hurt him, and is going to try to make his way to the principal's office

I forget what Johnny and co are stalking Ed for.

inb4 scene change.

We've discussed this, if spender is hijacked his spirits are fucking retarded.

>hitball
>fine

>tfw no best girl

They realized it was Ed in RJ's picture that he took on his phone. They're here to interrogate him about "working for the government" or more realistically, explain about the weird spectral things they saw.

I bet on the principal.

Man, I miss my tiny board

I remember the days when people were hyped for Forge.
I remember the days when people got pissed at how long the Forge fight was taking.

I remember when people got hyped for Hitball.

I remember when people got pissed at how long Hitball was taking.

Sup Forums was never that tiny.

...Oh wait, you mean, oh.

Where else is he going to find such a sweet halfpipe

bump

Stop. Never post this again.

Same.

Why are all the pngs dead these days? Zack hatred?

Nothing to talk about these pages