Muh CTR

>muh CTR
>f-fuck off shill!
>0.06 cents has been deposited to your account!
>the polls are rigged
>skydiving 4th dimension monopoly strategy!
>p-praise kek! meme magic frogs teehee :^)

oh how far you have all fallen. literally a collection of a shell of human beings unable to face the truth. you picked a weak horse, and he will lose the race because he is not strong. the delusion here has reached a comical level. I used to get angry about it, now I just sit back and laugh.

The Sup Forums of zimzam and dorner is gone now, was fun while it lasted folks.

0.05$ cents have been deposited to your account.

0.05$ cents have been deposited to your account

fuck off shill

Get back to us in November.

Holy shit

They're learning our memes, they're evolving, looks like I need to spam this thread with some dead hajis

It's sad.

Can't have one decent discussion without
>MUH SHILL FUCK OFF CTR

Sup Forums was bad before, no doubt. But now most of the threads are simply unreadable.

See what I mean?

If you're being unironic, you need help. Psychiatric help.

they call you shill bill

sage

Man if Hillary gets elected we'll have more destabilized middle eastern countries which means more dead hajis!

Sure probably also mean for "refugees", Clinton knows best though right?

Hillary Clinton, the number one cause of death for hajis and western civilization in the past 8 years

Saged, faggot

(((you)))

Praise Kek

here it is folks, exactly what I'm talking about. you people sound more like robots than the shills you're so afraid of.

I'll be laughing my ass off in November bathing in all of your tears. We could have picked cruz, paul, rubio, jindal, fucking sleepy ben, hell even christie. but no, you chose fucking trump. I would love for him to be elected because I hate Hillary, but he doesn't have a chance. She hasn't even opened her mouth since the DNC and is DESTROYING him.

Holy shit did he blowed up!?!

Looks like you have a new President?

Arise Hilary Clinton.

Thank you for Correcting The Record

It's actually so sad that I won't be able to enjoy Sup Forums's tears when Trump loses

The American people got played by the rich once again and Sup Forums got played harder than anyone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*CTR SHILL THREAD*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

More like freedom smacked

0.05$ cents have been deposited to your account

Hilary is not fit to be president.

>Having to steal our memes in an attempt at meme magic.

Liberals literally can't meme without having a paragraph written on the person. Kind of pathetic to be honest. Its like betas trying to copy alpha behaviour in order to become alpha themselves, yet it's superficial and noticeable.

Can the CTR shills realize they aren't going to change anyone's fucking minds? Stop trying to switch up with transparent tactics.

>here it is folks, exactly what I'm talking about.
A lot can and will happen between now and November, yet the trolls and shills are flinging shit like the election is tomorrow.

Let it slide

OP here

no shit dude. shes the worst choice possible, and we were dumb enough to literally pick the one person (besides jeb) who had no chance of ever beating her.

im not a shill, you're more of a fucking shill than anyone with your robot responses

played like a damn fiddle

Praise Kek!

There were almost never threads on here about Hillary Clinton. Maybe sometimes you'd see a thread about Bill and how great he's looking. Pro Hillary stuff coincides exactly with CTR ramping up staffing and funding. It really is obvious.

>zimzam
Interesting word....

memeing doesn't win elections

I'm conservative you retard, and voting for trump even though he doesn't have a chance.

You've probably only been here for about a year after hearing about all the "ebin trump maymays."

My neighbor voted for Obama twice, now he's in the bag for Trump. It's just a clown in a different suit, and you all fell for it just like libs did in 2008

heres a (you) for your autistic ass.

I dont know if you have seen it but Sup Forums is being shilled left and right sliding threads that should be posted in but here I am responding to the obvious HillShill.

I really hope that 255$ is worth it at the end of 500 posts.

THAT IS MY PIC. YOU MONKEY! I CAME INTO THIS THREAD TO POST THAT!

>I'll be laughing my ass off in November bathing in all of your tears.
It will be legendary, bro

Wow, the first female president...

I don't really know her policies or what she stands for, but wow! First female president! So monumental and progressive. Was it ever really in question, though? A candidate who would make history if elected or a candidate who's a sexist, racist egomaniac?

>>Having to steal our memes
It's not stealing your memes, it's mocking your memes.

Just like we are mocking you guys for mocking Bernie supporters, when you are acting xactly the same way

>I really hope that 255$ is worth it at the end of 500 posts.
>unironically thinking that hungarian faggot was not trolling you retards

YO MAYNE YOU GOT A WHOLE NICKLE ON YOUR EBT BITCH GO SPENT THAT SHIT NIGGA

DO NOT REPLY

LET IT SLIDE

DO NOT REPLY

DO NOT REPLY

LET IT SLIDE

DO NOT REPLY

It's actually insane how out of touch kids are when they start talking about memes and politics...

I will not let it slide because you gigantic faggots need a wake up call. I hate Hillary and everything about her, I am voting for trump because he is the primary republican candidate.

The point of this thread was to tell all of you that a full pot of every kind of conservative was presented to you and all of you went with a bumbling faggot who spergs out whenever he is met with adversity.

It's really sad to see how easily all of you "red pilled" faggots were fooled, yet again, by a bunch of big promises.

bump