Should I be mad that my friend went to Jordan to help refugees?

He knows I support Trump and neither of us have gotten upset with each other, he liked Bernie but now he's just not gonna vote.

I told him that I don't think he should do it but we haven't stopped being friends because I am voting Trump.

But now its starting to make me mad. He's "helping" these people that are raping people, driving into people, stabbing, axing and just killing people.

Should I still be friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>falling for the "every refugee is a rapist" meme

is this a joke?

If he's actually putting his life on the line to help people he thinks need help, he's a good person. That's a Christian thing to do, if you want to put it in those terms.

The real faggots are the ones who think sitting on Twitter, and telling French people to keep letting terrorists into their country after 100~ Frenchmen just died, is heroism. It's limp-wristed slacktivism. At least your friend actually truly does care about the things he claims to.

>Should I still be friends?
if you want him to be alright with your beliefs, then you need to be alright with his beliefs.

helping those that are worse off is virtuous, whether you agree with it or not. he sounds like a good person, and at least he backs up what he believes

this too.

people of action are always people you should keep in your life. he's doing more than you are.

"He's "helping" these people that are raping people, driving into people, stabbing, axing and just killing people"
I think you mean he's helping these people that are FLEEING people raping people, driving into people, stabbing, axing and just killing people"

You shouldn't. Jordan is where these sub humans belong.

>tell me who to like and associate with Internet

Make your own decisions you insufferable faggot

Those whores that go to africa to "help" love bbc. I went to high school with this girl and she was smart athletic decent acting girl. Photos start appearing of her on kikebook going on trips helping niglets then not long after that she has her a pet nigger boyfriend.

Japan accepted only 20 refugees.

4 of them are already in jail for rape.

Its not that farfetched to say that, yes, in fact, nearly all refugees are rapists.

No, the people who are fleeing are safe in Turket and Greece.

The people who are doing the raping, driving and stabbing are flooding into Germany and France.

Source

well, I guess you could be right.

I'd be really weird if when he comes back he's all "not all muslims" or he BRINGS HOME some refugees with him. Our town has like 250 population tops. Then there's Dearborn at the bottom of Michigan.

Yeah, wait to see what he's like when he comes back. He'll make you sound like a multiculturalist.

This. Kill yourself OP.

this

A country like Jordan is where real Syrian war refugees belong.

This. OP your friend might be a commie retard but he's doing a solid here.

The refugees in Jordan are a whole lot different than the "refugees" in Europe. Jordan has actual refugees fleeing from the Syrian war, and Europe has migrants that come from everywhere but Syria.

He could only be doing a better job by being in Syria itself.

Your right, but if japan and uk is anything to go by, the rate was 60% for rape (child and women combined).

>he liked Bernie
He's a fucking dumbass nonetheless he's still a good guy as long as he helps keep the refugees in the Middle East.

Dearborn's nice though

Not sure about the other two, but here is the source for two asylum seekers from Turkey who gang raped a Japanese women in a bathroom.

tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/

These are refugees in their own culture/environment. I think going to help refugees in Jordan is way better than going to the UK to do the same. It's positive reinforcement, encouraging nearby, culturally similar nations to take the hit.

some more details

he's helping "christian refugees"
he landed in Saudi Arabia

i thought they hate Christians over there?

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

Why do you care? You can't control him with your frienship. If politics is really that big of a deal, then go back to your echo chamber and don't be friends.

You sound like a really shitty friend