With Christ anything is possible

With Christ anything is possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

amightywind.com/whatsnew/071112buddhist.htm
drmsh.com/the-naked-bible/two-powers-in-heaven/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will I stop being a cuck and stop going to Sup Forums if I start believing in Jesus?

Christ wasn't a Christian, he was a heretic "Jew" whose associates were so incredibly cucked they just wandered around with him arbitrarily accomplishing nothing.

Christ was the invention of Jews to control the Romans. There is 0% historical evidence to prove he really existed.

Inb4 the Bible is used as "proof" of said existence.

Zoroastrianism is the one true Aryan faith.

>There is 0% historical evidence to prove he really existed.
What about the writings of Josephus, Tacitus, Suetonius, Julius Africanus, Origen, Pliny the Younger, Lucian, Galen, Mara Bar Serapion, and all the talmudic passages about Him existing?

Amen

That would be a wise course of action, yes.

I used to try to talk sense to insane people like you. Kind of wish I could get that time back.

>holy books represented as facts

No.

OY VEY WE GOT THE GOYS TO BELIEVE IN CHRIST

>used to try

You're still doing it though. Why bother responding if not for your own selfish desires for adoration and attention?

what does whether or not some people find them sacred have to do with what's written therein?

and that charge only goes against the talmud, not the other dozen sources i mentioned.
i brought the talmud up because they have every reason in the world to pretend that Jesus didn't exist in the first place.

Giants, angels, demons and the devil exist in those books. I see no difference between one fallacy and another. Outside of religious texts there is 0% evidence to suggest Jesus Christ ever existed. Dragons ans fairies are more likely to have existed than a physical manifestation of an omnipotent being, sent here to die to teach one species in the entirety of the universe a lesson of morality.

Especially getting cucked by muslims, amirite?

Jews are at war with christisnity.

Us catholics will wake up one day and destroy the muslims and the jews.

>Giants, angels, demons and the devil exist in those books.
you're not getting it, almost all the sources i mentioned are not holy books.

even the overwhelming majority of secular historians think christ-mythers are full of shit.
it's an accepted fact that Christ existed, what's not universally accepted are the claims of his divinity and the miracles he performed.
but i'm arguing against you saying there's 'zero historical evidence' that he existed in the first place.

Catholics represent the occult with all the symbology and ritualistic practices. They're the furthest thing from Christians that I could think of. All the idolatry, saint worship and crimes against humanity speaks for itself.

Catholics are bigger hypocrites than "reformed" jews who eat cheese burgers, shellfish and pork.

Christianity as a whole is just a sect of Judaism.

testify brother

>I'm not getting it

Cite one historical fact to prove Christ ever existed. Please and thank you.

Horus, Buddha and Mithra exemplifies the qualities of the "Messiah" quite a bit more profoundly than Jesus, don't you think? Christ was prone to jealousy, anger and consorting with deviants/degenerates.

Factually speaking he's the least "Sup Forums" of a diety I can think of.

Catholics are the church that peter built

When catholics finally wake up from the cultural marxism bullshit theyve been spoonfed they will rise up against the muslims and jews and the orthodox church will join us against the jews and muslims

He already labeled a bunch of non religious books that you keep claiming are religious.

Hostile Non-Biblical Pagan Accounts:

Thallus (52AD):
Thallus is perhaps the earliest secular writer to mention Jesus and he is so ancient his writings don’t even exist anymore. But Julius Africanus, writing around 221AD does quote Thallus who previously tried to explain away the darkness occurring at Jesus’ crucifixion:

>“On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness; and the rocks were rent by an earthquake, and many places in Judea and other districts were thrown down. This darkness Thallus, in the third book of his History, calls, as appears to me without reason, an eclipse of the sun.” (Julius Africanus, Chronography, 18:1)

If only more of Thallus’ record could be found, we might find more confirmation of Jesus’ crucifixion. But there are some things we can conclude from this account: Jesus lived, He was crucified, and there was an earthquake and darkness at the point of His crucifixion.

Fictional drivel from Theologians. Their opinion on "non-facts" are not a reputable source of credible information.

Then explain how christcucks have been btfo by muslims for over a thousand years.

Checkmate athiests!

Tacitus (56-120AD)
Cornelius Tacitus was known for his analysis and examination of historical documents and is among the most trusted of ancient historians. He was a senator under Emperor Vespasian and was also proconsul of Asia. In his “Annals’ of 116AD, he describes Emperor Nero’s response to the great fire in Rome and Nero’s claim that the Christians were to blame:

>“Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular.”

In this account, Tacitus confirms several historical elements of the Biblical narrative: Jesus lived in Judea, was crucified under Pontius Pilate, and had followers who were persecuted for their faith in Christ.

Budha is in hell a buddhist monk that died went to hell he seen budha and goliath there
The monk came back to life and became christian.

Mara Bar-Serapion (70AD)
Sometime after 70AD, a Syrian philosopher named Mara Bar-Serapion, writing to encourage his son, compared the life and persecution of Jesus with that of other philosophers who were persecuted for their ideas. The fact Jesus is known to be a real person with this kind of influence is important. Mara Bar-Serapion refers to Jesus as the “Wise King”:

>“What benefit did the Athenians obtain by putting Socrates to death? Famine and plague came upon them as judgment for their crime. Or, the people of Samos for burning Pythagoras? In one moment their country was covered with sand. Or the Jews by murdering their wise king?…After that their kingdom was abolished. God rightly avenged these men…The wise king…Lived on in the teachings he enacted.”

From this account, we can add to our understanding of Jesus: He was a wise and influential man who died for His beliefs. The Jewish leadership was somehow responsible for Jesus’ death. Jesus’ followers adopted His beliefs and lived their lives accordingly.

How can Catholics wake up when their leader is busy licking feces off the feet of brown people?

You're just being difficult to be difficult aren't you?

Phlegon (80-140AD)
In a manner similar to Thallus, Julius Africanus also mentions a historian named Phlegon who wrote a chronicle of history around 140AD. In this history, Phlegon also mentions the darkness surrounding the crucifixion in an effort to explain it:

>“Phlegon records that, in the time of Tiberius Caesar, at full moon, there was a full eclipse of the sun from the sixth to the ninth hour.” (Africanus, Chronography, 18:1)

Phlegon is also mentioned by Origen (an early church theologian and scholar, born in Alexandria):

>“Now Phlegon, in the thirteenth or fourteenth book, I think, of his Chronicles, not only ascribed to Jesus a knowledge of future events . . . but also testified that the result corresponded to His predictions.” (Origen Against Celsus, Book 2, Chapter 14)
>“And with regard to the eclipse in the time of Tiberius Caesar, in whose reign Jesus appears to have been crucified, and the great earthquakes which then took place … ” (Origen Against Celsus, Book 2, Chapter 33)
>“Jesus, while alive, was of no assistance to himself, but that he arose after death, and exhibited the marks of his punishment, and showed how his hands had been pierced by nails.” (Origen Against Celsus, Book 2, Chapter 59)

From these accounts, we can add something to our understanding: Jesus had the ability to accurately predict the future, was crucified under the reign of Tiberius Caesar and demonstrated His wounds after he was resurrected.

Christians defeated muslims for many years its the jews we keep getting screwed over by because corrupt leaders force christians to trust jews.
.islam cant exist without jews protecting them

It is said that Jesus was pretty schizo, heard voiced and shit.

>Tacitus
>Pliny the Younger
"Holy books"

Wow you're dumber than I can possible imagine.

Pliny the Younger (61-113AD)
Early Christians were also described in early, non-Christian history. Pliny the Younger, in a letter to the Roman emperor Trajan, describes the lifestyles of early Christians:

>“They (the Christians) were in the habit of meeting on a certain fixed day before it was light, when they sang in alternate verses a hymn to Christ, as to a god, and bound themselves by a solemn oath, not to any wicked deeds, but never to commit any fraud, theft or adultery, never to falsify their word, nor deny a trust when they should be called upon to deliver it up; after which it was their custom to separate, and then reassemble to partake of food—but food of an ordinary and innocent kind.”

This early description of the first Christians documents several facts: the first Christians believed Jesus was GOD, the first Christians upheld a high moral code, and these early followers met regularly to worship Jesus.

Pope frances is not the real pope
Pope benedict is the real pope

Suetonius (69-140AD)
Suetonius was a Roman historian and annalist of the Imperial House under the Emperor Hadrian. His writings about Christians describe their treatment under the Emperor Claudius (41-54AD):

>“Because the Jews at Rome caused constant disturbances at the instigation of Chrestus (Christ), he (Claudius) expelled them from the city (Rome).” (Life of Claudius, 25:4)

This expulsion took place in 49AD, and in another work, Suetonius wrote about the fire which destroyed Rome in 64 A.D. under the reign of Nero. Nero blamed the Christians for this fire and he punished Christians severely as a result:

>“Nero inflicted punishment on the Christians, a sect given to a new and mischievous religious belief.” (Lives of the Caesars, 26.2)

There is much we can learn from Suetonius as it is related to the life of early Christians. From this account, we know Jesus had an immediate impact on His followers: They were committed to their belief Jesus was God and withstood the torment and punishment of the Roman Empire. Jesus had a curious and immediate impact on His followers, empowering them to die courageously for what they knew to be true.

What amazing evidence, and in my dreams America is a white nation.

Link?

Josephus was literally a fucking historian you stupid subhuman worthless piece of shit. Do yourself a favor and kill yourself because your existence is a waste of oxygen and resources that have more value than that blob of organic shit between your ears you call a brain.

it's too late for that, whiteboy

Lucian of Samosata: (115-200 A.D.)
Lucian was a Greek satirist who spoke sarcastically of Christ and Christians, but in the process, he did affirm they were real people and never referred to them as fictional characters:

>“The Christians, you know, worship a man to this day—the distinguished personage who introduced their novel rites, and was crucified on that account….You see, these misguided creatures start with the general conviction that they are immortal for all time, which explains the contempt of death and voluntary self-devotion which are so common among them; and then it was impressed on them by their original lawgiver that they are all brothers, from the moment that they are converted, and deny the gods of Greece, and worship the crucified sage, and live after his laws. All this they take quite on faith, with the result that they despise all worldly goods alike, regarding them merely as common property.” (Lucian, The Death of Peregrine. 11-13)

From this account we can add to our description of Jesus: He taught about repentance and about the family of God. These teachings were quickly adopted by Jesus’ followers and exhibited to the world around them.

>Francis the Fake

Now is Obama the Mahdi or is Francis?

Celsus (175AD)
This is the last hostile, non-Christian account we will examine (although there are many other later accounts in history). Celsus was quite antagonistic to the claims of the Gospels, but in his criticism he unknowingly affirmed and reinforced the Biblical authors and their content. His writing is extensive and he alludes to 80 different Biblical quotes, confirming their early appearance in history. In addition, he admits the miracles of Jesus were generally believed in the early 2nd century:

>“Jesus had come from a village in Judea, and was the son of a poor Jewess who gained her living by the work of her own hands. His mother had been turned out of doors by her husband, who was a carpenter by trade, on being convicted of adultery [with a soldier named Panthéra (i.32)]. Being thus driven away by her husband, and wandering about in disgrace, she gave birth to Jesus, a bastard. Jesus, on account of his poverty, was hired out to go to Egypt. While there he acquired certain (magical) powers which Egyptians pride themselves on possessing. He returned home highly elated at possessing these powers, and on the strength of them gave himself out to be a god.”

Celsus admits Jesus was reportedly born of a virgin, but then argues this could supernatural account could not be possible and offers the idea Jesus was the illegitimate son of a man named Panthera (an idea borrowed from Jews who opposed Jesus at the time). But in writing this account, Celsus does confirm several important claims: Jesus had an earthly father who was a carpenter, possessed unusual magical powers and claimed to be God.

If you dont find christ you will forever be miserable and fail

So keep pretending to be smart it wont make you rich or get gorgeous women to bear your children.

Reminder

hell yeh
the brother was straight black egyptian

I'm a keen observer of facts. The "single source" information being posted here is mind numbing to say the least. I've yet to see one credible source of information outside of revised "hear say". These accounts are word of mouth and quite literally never dedicated to paper until many hundreds or thousands of years later.

I'm not even sperging out in neckbeard fashion, I just want factual evidence outside of the word of man. Archeological, physical, chemical etc etc etc. I know dinosaurs existed because the fossils of their bodies exist across the planet.

Surely a person with as much influence as Christ would have left more behind than stories.

amightywind.com/whatsnew/071112buddhist.htm

welcome to atheism.

Wow, so this is the power of christ... Really makes you think.... I'm a beleiber now, all this hard evidence and facts just btfo'd.

Untrue. An Islamic caliphate existed throughout almost the entirety of Europe for 1,000 years. Most notably in Spain and Portugal. If being cucked for a millenia is your idea of "strength" that's fine.

Pope benedict is the real pope
Pope francis is fraud

Your people elected the spic. Deal with it. Stand by your faith.

I understand that, but who is the hidden Imam?

Atheist worship the entertainment industry
And end up poor and childless while destroying their souls

>historian

Of non-facts. Correct.

With kek anything is possible.
Now check 'em.

The flag of portugal repersents catholics defeating the muslims

He is italian not a spic and he is a false pope.
Pope benedict is the true pope

it's just supposed to show there's historical non-biblical evidence for the man Jesus existing.
i'm not making a case for his divinity.

showing that even these people who were hostile to the christian beliefs believed that Christ existed should really drive the point home.

Thanks

Yes, after 1,000 year occupation and hundreds of thousands of rapebabies being born. Moriscos were cool people. The princes of both Portugal and Spain cast some of them out to conquer the new world in South America. Factually speaking the ONLY area they were successful in removing Kebab was in Valencia...even there it was very difficult.

I really think the jew shit is overblown. most Jews I know fucking hate Muslims. the only Jews that seem bad are the fatass liberal ones who have that fucking weird naturally kikey faces.

shit, Israel has done more to fight the sand niggers than anyone else and Israel has warned the west time and time again that Islamic immigration is dangerous.

whites are the ones cucking themselves, the only kikes who seem to be involved in the cucking are the ones raised in white western nations. whites are the ones killing the west and you fags will let them continue just so you can blame more kikes.

My life isn't based on my own decisions and actions but is instead hinged on my belief in a dead jew.

Nice!

>beleving in jewish maymays
all psychoes are either possesions either satan lies to discredit real prophets and those that understand God's will

He is South American. Living in Italy doesn't make you Italian.

Didn't Moses hear/see God in a burning bush?

>fight the sand niggers

You're aware of their exploding population growth just within Israel alone...right? You're aware they're also Semitic people...right?

>satan lies
the kikes invented Satan to keep dumb gentiles in check
you fell for it hook line and sinker

can we get atheist on that pic with a fedora ofcourse

according to Bible, yes. Nothing's wrong with that. Read about sigma platue and everything will become clear.

>semitic
>progeny of shem
why do you use creationist terms if you're not a creationist?

what does semitic mean to you?

Satan is Hebrew for enemy or adversary. Deception is a common tactic used in warfare. These are ancient memes that hold great truths that your dumb Anglo brain can't comprehend because you're too drunk with frivolous materialism and the pursuit of Jew gold.

Wait, so I could end up poor like Seth Mcfarlane, Stephen Hawking, George Carlin, and Bill Gates.

Also, you should be proud of those poor people. They're closer to Christ than you are.

>Violent Athiest
>fedora

Hearty kek'd

you're describing yourself you tool-of-the-jews

>read the Bible

Already have, many times. I'd rather read the ingredients list of the package of Piernik cookies I just had mailed to my home than waste my time doing thay desu senpai.

>heretic "Jew"
This canard is based on the idea that believing in Jesus is somehow "idolatrous" but that is groundless assertion.
>Twenty-five years ago, rabbinical scholar Alan Segal produced what is still the major work on the idea of two powers in heaven in Jewish thought. Segal argued that the two powers idea was not deemed heretical in Jewish theology until the second century C.E. He carefully traced the roots of the teaching back into the Second Temple era (ca. 200 B.C.E.). Segal was able to establish that the idea’s antecedents were in the Hebrew Bible, specifically passages like Dan 7:9ff., Exo 23:20-23, and Exo 15:3.
Note the date it was deemed heretical. It was obviously done so to counter the Christian sect.

>The paradigm of a high sovereign God (El) who rules heaven and earth through the agency of a second, appointed god (Baal) became part of Israelite religion, albeit with some modification. For the orthodox Israelite, Yahweh was both sovereign and vice regent—occupying both “slots” as it were at the head of the divine council. The binitarian portrayal of Yahweh in the Hebrew Bible was motivated by this belief. The ancient Israelite knew two Yahwehs—one invisible, a spirit, the other visible, often in human form. The two Yahwehs at times appear together in the text, at times being distinguished, at other times not. Early Judaism understood this portrayal and its rationale. There was no sense of a violation of monotheism since either figure was indeed Yahweh.
drmsh.com/the-naked-bible/two-powers-in-heaven/

Reformed Jew spotted.

Go pretend to be a sandnigger elsewhere Chaim.

I don't believe in hell cunt. Satan exists, if you read texts about Jesus for 40 days fasting in desert, you will understand that satan was actually the only one who was helping him during his mission.

>Satan exists
the jews made him up you dumb goy

People not only idolized him but bear the cross of his crucifixion around their necks. No graven images nor idolatry. Christians are pretty shit at their own religious belief desu senpai. Get your shit together and actually follow the mandates your doctrine imposes on you.

Says the cucked goy that thinks Christian values and ethics are invalid because MUH KIKE ON A STICK. Christ was anti-materialism. You'd have to be retarded to think materialism isn't the Jew way when their population is more rich than whites and Asians.

>cucked goy
literally everyone who believes in Jesus

The Bible clearly states Satan is the ruler of this planet. A wager between God and him for the souls of all mankind.

Source: 2 Corinthians 4:4

youre a fool. Satan wasnt trying to help, he was tempting jesus to stray away from his father.

>Satan is evil!!!
Please. Satan has a better understanding of the human condition than Jesus ever did.

>miód akacjowy
>przyprawa korzenna
>mąka
>proszek do pieczenia
>cukier
>woda/mleko
>Całość wymieszać i wyrobić ciasto

>Odstawić na tydzień w ciepłym i ciemny miejscu. Chronić przed wilgocią.
>Wyrobić ciasto, dobrze rozwałkować
>piec w 150 C, do zarumienienia, przez około godzinę
>suszyć przez dobę
>żreć
it is easy as fuck mate

Please explain then. I have my understanding of things and can articulate why Christ was essentially the anti-Jew. It would be hard to refute that when IT WAS THE JEWS WHO HAD HIM MURDERED.

Wasn't Jesus actually God though? I thought Father, son and the Holy spirit were one in the same. An omnipotent being. Makes no sense how one part would be left "out of the loop".

>a jew is the antijew
it doesn't even matter because he's a cuck faggot

He was born to a Jewish mother ergo, Jewish. He was also circumcised, according to the Holy books. Most certainly a kike among kikes.

It's true

>IT WAS THE JEWS WHO HAD HIM MURDERED.
I thought it was because he had become a disrupter of the peace, like Socrates, and had to be put down. But by the Romans and not the Jews

Lol not understanding the test from satan in the desert