Can the leader of your country go shirtless out in the wilderness with no security and not fear for his life?

Can the leader of your country go shirtless out in the wilderness with no security and not fear for his life?

Not so fast, relevant countries.

>A Canadian family on holiday stumbled upon a shirtless Prime Minister Justin Trudeau while hiking in Quebec's Gatineau Park.
>The Godby family spotted Mr Trudeau last week as the prime minister and his family emerged from a cave.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36965923

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDLAUmqp8f4
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Canada
>Ripping off something the Russians did first

Post the putin with gun, shirtless pic somebody

i bet the leaf would be scared of holding a rifle

Then he is putting his duties at risk! His guards would have been out of sight,

what rifle is that?

Trudeau's Mother was fucked by Mick Jagger in a Toronto nightclub hahahahahahahahahha

maybe a biakal or CZ?

>the Canadians country is so irrelevant that other countries don't want them dead
You can't make this shit up

what is this half naked man doing with 2 little kids

pretty sure he was getting fucked in the ass by Ahmed and friends in their cave.

>implying he doesn't have 20 security guards behind the camera
>implying this picture isn't propaganda

>spotted Mr Trudeau last week as the prime minister and his family emerged from a cave.

heh

Can you even own a rifle if it's not from at least 1865?

Justin Trudeau is my favourite Prime Minister. The rest are too serious and stiff.

This was a staged photo op, and he clearly has a gun to defend himself from his opponents and probably had guards off-camera.

Trudeau was just with his family when another family stumbled across them.

Canada: 30.8 guns per 100 people
Poland 1.3 guns per 100 people

You know that was his smoke spot.

1885 :^)

>Can the leader of your country go shirtless out in the wilderness with no security and not fear for his life?

Can a leader of your country having "make weed leagal" and "balance the budget" ideas the core of his campaign and then, after he's been elected, shit on all his voters, increase the budget deficit and just run naked in wilderness be mentally stable?

Wow lucky!

>Canadian pm literally not worth assassinating

I'm shocked

>"make weed leagal"
Legislation coming next year.

>"balance the budget"
He said they would run a deficit, since we were in a recession. Also, Harper's largest deficit is still larger than this year's.

I like how you're attacking Trudeau directly, when this thread would still be true with Harper, Martin, Chretien, Mulroney, etc.

Trudeau has the weirdest smiles. It always looks like he's cheesing as hard as humanely possible.

>tfw you will never find a random shirtless hottie in the woods

>assassinate Canadian PM
>all 30,000 people in Canada freak out
>nobody invades because it's Canada
>someone takes his spot and things go on as normal

Does he even do anything but goof off?

isn't that obama pic made in berlin?

Let's be honest here OP no one will want to see Hillary topless after she wins the election

When your leader is so worthless, of course he can go out into the wilderness without bodyguards.

Trudeau is more of a threat to Canada than terrorists, they're letting him do all the work.

Justin Trudeau going out in the woods topless and getting mauled to death by a moose would be the perfect end to his joke of a life.

Future predictions:

24. The number of men will decrease, whilst the number of women will increase, until for every man there are 50 women.

25. The Euphrates will reveal a treasure of gold, and many will die fighting over it, each one hoping to be the one who gains
the treasure.

26. The Romans (Europeans) will come to a place called A’maq or Wabiq, and an army of the best people will go forth from Madinah to face them.

27. The Muslim conquest of Rome.

28. The Mahdi (guided one) will appear, and be the Imam of the Muslims.

29. Jesus Christ will descend in Damascus, and pray behind the Mahdi.

30. Jesus will break the cross and kill the swine, i.e. destroy the false christianity.

31. The Antichrist (al-masih al-dajjal, the false christ) will appear, with all his tools of deception, and be an immense trial. He will be followed by 70,000 Jews from Isfahan (present-day Iran).

32. The appearance of Ya’juj and Ma’juj (Gog and Magog), and the associated tribulations.

33. The emergence of the Beast from the Earth, carrying the Staff of Moses and the Seal of Solomon, who will speak to the people, telling them they did not believe with certainty in the Divine Signs.

34. A major war between the Muslims (including Jews and Christians who truly believe in Jesus after his return) led by the Imam Mahdi, and the Jews plus other non-Muslims led by the Antichrist.

35. Jesus will kill the Antichrist at the gate of Ludd (Lod in present-day Israel, site of an airport and a major Israeli military base).

36. A time of great peace and serenity during and after the remaining lifetime of Jesus.

37. Wealth will come so abundant that it will become difficult to find someone to accept charity.

38. Arabia will become a land of gardens and rivers.

39. Society will then decay.

>Trudeau takes a walk
how is this news?

I feel bad for that guy's wife she clearly lusting for Weedman's dick.

Is topless heads of state the new fashion trend?

get back to me in a couple hundred years when Arabs can actually fight in war competently

can't believe they need those bullet proof panels baka just because obamas black doesn't mean he's going to shoot people.

leaf plebs, always a step behind

Putin and Trump will dominate the world together.

>says he'll shirtfront Putin next time he meets him
>meets him face to face
>irons his shirt for him instead

Basically Aussie Sup Forums goes outside

youtube.com/watch?v=JDLAUmqp8f4

Considering he just had a guy arrested for "threatening him online"

I cannot find anything on what the guy said... I need to know what the line is.

That kid in the background looks like his soul and innocence have been torn away.

The kid next to Trudeau is thinking "this is the moment my youth and childhood dies, better take a snap of it to remember what it was like as my smile now fades".

This picture is all sorts of wrong, fucking hell Canada can you not elect a normal prime minister?

Can anyone?

Video related -
Watch Justin tell a man he is cute on TV infront of his wife... then his wife tells him to "go ahead, kiss him"
...Then he gives her an approving nod & wink

youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0

No.
People would fight and brawl to get to hug Macri or shake his hand

Mark Petrie - Richat is playing in my head.

kek

I made a collage too, pic related

Yeh we actually had a prime minister go walkabout when he went for his morning swim

I think he's gay.

IRL shitposting.

Definitely a poofter

Topless when? pic related

>a fucking leaf and his fuckboys

MOOOOOOODS!

Step up your game straya, that meme's weeks old.

Cucked before birth

Here's a money shot of her cooch

Top kek

Ficking loved Abbot, he was kick ass!

Nice snatch! He came out of 'that' lucky bastard!

>encounter Justin topless in the Weedcave
>neck-up photo

YOU HAD ONE JOB, GODBY FAMILY

He looks like her when he has his long hair and his head down.

Just saying, My Grandfather was born in Quebec, from Scottish stock, do I have a claim to get a Canadian passport? I am white and love guns and land rovers!

Are you implying that Canada is relevant?

You can see his dick if you look closely at this image.

He's circumcised judging by the shape.

Why doesn't he have one on the front?

If you wear your clothes, they win.

This really.
Hillary/Trump are way more worth assassinating.

We've got Vickers, niggas know better

French communist believe that killing a homosexual man is seven years bad luck. That is why soviet canuckistan has a low homicide rate.

When will this wonderful person be featured in legend of koizumi

>Catalog
Stone cold, if he shot you....you would forgive him for being bad ass! Canada's Chuck Norris!

>homocide

Yet another example of why Canada is the best and safest first world country.

>spotted Mr Trudeau last week as the prime minister and his family emerged from a cave.

Top kek

they were hotboxing a small chamber in the cave

>his family emerged from a cave.

That explains a lot