Why did he relapse with the electric shit and kill hilmself ?

Why did he relapse with the electric shit and kill hilmself ?
Why was the watt-hour ticking when everything was unplugged?

>why did he kill hilmself
Because he had nothing left, or he was left with very little and he was unsatisfied with it, or at least so he thought. Probably not the last reason why people do it

yea, but why did he relapse ? and why was it ticking?

>Why did he relapse with the electric shit

The whole electric shit is his maladaptive coping mechanism to emotional trauma. It started with him getting the divorce, got better when he felt like he was back on his feet and about to be king shit of turd mountain with the HHM stuff, then when Howard cucked him he realized that the only thing he wanted was now gone.

>Why was the watt-hour ticking when everything was unplugged?

It was all in his head.

>It was all in his head.
That would be absolutely unfair to the viewer and thankfully that's not how this show works.

is that watch powered by a battery?

The numbers weren't changing so it's not exactly unfair that you didn't notice and everyone else did

I think the meter itself ran on electricity.

Bigger question is why was Jimmy so careless that he forgot to turn off his headset when bashing the old people? How did he manage to screw that up of all things?

*which is why it was the last thing he destroyed

oops, meant to link to this post

Because he felt guilty about Jimmy. He said that he never cared but he was lying.

Are there any adults on this board? This is an adult show so you should be one if you want to talk about it.

I'm pretty sure that was what was indicated on the meter itself - that it said how many KW an hour it used to run itself.

Easy, it was a subconscious self-inflicted punishment for being an asshole.

Chuck was a guy who needed two things:
>be in control
>be loved (he mistook being respected with being loved though)

However, due to this he was a massive prick. When his wife left him, he lost both. Rather than facing reality which would have shown him he was an asshole, he fled into this disease. He could live a little on the respect HHM gave him and the superiority he felt over Jimmy. When they both left he short short-circuited and realised he was an idiot

tl;dr; he fled into his disease rather than facing reality and becoming a better person

fled into trapdom for a few months when uni kicked me out. chuck had it worse though.

Money can't buy happiness, He loved his work without that what did he have to look forward too? No family,told Jimmy he never really mattered to him so bridge burnt there. Then he alienated his only true good friend he had left and Howard just gave him all the fuck you money just to be rid of him.

It is the same as Mike knowing that Walt killed Jane. Plothole.

>Why was the watt-hour ticking when everything was unplugged?
Didn't Mike place something electric into the ceiling? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this was done an episode before they went to the court.

really nigger

Because he did that intentionally? Are you a retard?

Nevermind, he only took photos. My bad.

Why would he do it willingly? It is a plothole. Same as Fring got very scared when Tuco had heart attack. I thought he hated him but it was obvious he cared for him.

Well, you are a retard.
A) That wasn't Tuco
B) Jimmy leaves the microphone on because he wants the other old ladies to stop being mean to that one old lady he manipulated into taking the initial settlement deal

Who are these people who are suicidal, but don't know how to use a fucking phonebook? What the fuck good does it do to repeat the number anytime the scary magic box had the imaginary people imaginarily die?

>woops shame I couldn't google that hotline number I guess my only choice is to now end my life if only someone had given me unsolicited suicide hotline numbers and I also memorized them, then maybe it wouldn't have to end this way.

Jesus Christ you people

>felling for that obvious bait and giving explanations

You are the retard.

Chuck's whole condition was just a delusion he constructed to convince himself he was a victim because he couldn't face the fact that he was at the root of most of his own problems. Couldn't face his wife leaving him. Couldn't live with the fact Jimmy was more charming than him despite Chuck seeing himself as better. Chuck's own selfishness and asshole behavior and the image he helped mold for Jimmy by never even supporting him when he tried to do something good is a big part of the reason Jimmy even is the way he is.

This episode alone he told Jimmy to get fucked and tried to fuck over his own partner and best friend causing him to push him away and boot his ass out of his own law firm.

That scene where he's in bed and can't go to sleep. He can't just face up to what a piece of shit he is. Instead he fixates on the electricity because he needs something to blame, he needs something or someone else to be culpable.

I've never been happier to see a fictional character burn to death. Chuck is a fucking asshole. If Chuck came back as a Ghost he'd probably try to blame Howard for the fire.

fyi: phone land lines have between a 6 and 12 volt current running through the line which is why his phone was still working without the power to the home and why they work when your power goes out

he's total BS

And also if you're that worried you're such a good writer that your depiction of suicide will make people do it themselves, maybe you shouldn't show it at all instead of shoving the responsibility off to the hotline which may or may not save them after you so brilliantly brainwashed them.

>He can't just face up to what a piece of shit he is. Instead he fixates on the electricity because he needs something to blame

Yep. Everything he does is based around the assumption that he always making the most rational decision at any given juncture. Any negative consequence, therefore, must be due to some external factor that he couldn't control (Jimmy, the copy agency, Howard, the electricity allergy...). He did mental gymnastics any time he found himself in a bad situation to remove himself from the blame. His last talk with Jimmy illustrated that--"Why blame yourself?"--although it was ostensibly aimed at Jimmy, it also gave a window into his self perception.

Did the broadcast version show some suicide hotline afterward or something?

Most watches >$150 are entirely mechanical

>thinking Chuck burned
>not realizing he just caused the fire to cover up for the fact that he messed up his own home

Why do you think he tried so hard to make the lantern look like it fell on its own?

This

The flash forwards have to be going somewhere and he will go back to reconnect with his brother

Yes.

season 4 just starts with Chuck running out of his house with his butt on fire

lol

I mean, he called the electrical company to send someone on Wednesday, and I'm sure them seeing his house the way it was in would have lead to chuck being in some shit.
Also the opening (although I know they were reading from a book) literally had Jimmy ask Chuck "will she be okay?" And chick responds with "she'll be fine, just wait"

How would punching some holes into your drywall get you into "some shit?"

>Honestly Jimmy, and I don't want to hurt your feelings, I've never cared for ribs on a burger all that much.

What did he mean by this?

do not respond to this b8

Why is nobody discussing the THICCness of this episode?

He's saying he has no taste

is jimmy going to inherent his property/money now?

assuming he's dead

Subconscious self-inflicted punishment for being an asshole.

"Hello police? I think a junkie is squatting out a house of a family on vacation and has vandalized the property."

What's this, user? Are you powering those LEDs using the land line current?

Chuck never wanted the money, he was essentially suing HHM to keep his job. Once Howard told him he was paying him off from his own funds, it became obvious they'd do anything to make him leave. It's doubtful he even cashed it.

As for the remaining assets, homeowners insurance doesn't pay when the fire is intentionally started by the policy holder, and life insurance doesn't pay for suicides.

If Jimmy inherits anything it will be a pittance, probably just Chuck's savings after bill collectors and tax men take their cut.

Fucking this. When I saw it I couldn't believe Saul could be so careless or Vince could be so hacky. This is so out of character for the cunning Jimmy. I'm literally screaming right now. Vince Gilligan, I thought you cared about this show. I thought you cared about this fanbase. 3 seasons of hype for this show and this is the best the fanbase can expect? Fucking unbelievable. How could you possibly make a mistake like that in a show you're supposes to have a vision for? He said he has an idea of where it's going, but this goes to show he's just making it up as he goes along. What was the point of watching 5 seasons of Breaking Bad and 3 seasons of Better Call Saul? Was it really just a money grab from Vince all along? The transformation of Walter White into Heisenberg, the transformation of Jimmy McGill into Saul Goodman, the foreshadowing, the symbolism, waiting every week to watch the next installment of a show I thought was great, the continuation of a fictional universe I thought had passion and love behind it. But they're not even trying anymore. I used to love the show, but now? I don't care. I really don't. Do you know why I don't care? Because the people behind this show so clearly don't. And if they don't care, why should I? And I'm not the only one. Fucking unbelievable.

No, you're the retards.

yes, search telephone line led

He is the only good character in the show.
The rest are boring or meme.

And? Is that it? It's chucks property he can do whatever he wants with it so long as it's not illegal and punching holes in your drywall isn't. Police wouldn't be able to do shit. But this is the breaking bad universe where cops don't act anything like real cops so I guess chuck gets his door kicked in and tazed again.

Because it was finally time to get on with the story.

I love THICC women.

But season 3 ended with Jimmy being an even better, more selfless person than ever before, thus it's 2 steps backwards to him becoming Saul.

lold

right on autismo

He's already said his name is trashed because of how he solved the old lady dilemma. He's going to need a new one when he goes back to lawyering.

wait i honestly forgot. I dont remember mike ever making a reference about him knowing about how Jane really died.

Season 4 spoiler:

Kim fucks Ted

I'm honestly more curious to see where they're going with the Mike clones digging in the desert.

Thought it was an interesting twist to throw that in, and gives me hope that we will see more of Mike when BCS goes post breaking bad. A lot more of Mike

>Just because you killed Jesse's Jane it doesn't make you Jesse's Jane.

He knew it. Walt killed him for that.

Was I the only one that think last episode was rushed?

People seem to criticize the low pace of the show but it allows the characters' development to be better and more realistic. Then at the finale Kim suddenly is all "nihilistic" (she crashed her car, but she could just take it easy). Chuck relapsed, that's fine but he was FAR from the bottom when he decided to took his life.

Also, i didn't rewatch the ep but it seems to me that the numbers on the watthour aren't changing even though it is running

She is going to jump Howard's peen. You watch.

Also, did Mike rat Nacho out? Seems awful conspicuous that he tells Mike the plan and suddenly a super important meeting is called that there can only be one route North and Gus is suspicious of him.

kek'd

shit can't believe I missed that. Vince is a sneaky fuck

I found it more confusing that kims accident and overall storyline was so pointless, like alright she overworked herself a little and now takes some time off, like whatever, whats the point, i dont see any stakes

>Mike when BCS goes post breaking bad
Here's your (You)

He'd inherit chucks share of hhm you butthole

Take your (You) back. I'm not even sure what you meant by it.

Because his mental problems were directly related to how he treated Jimmy. The worse he treated Jimmy the worse he got. Notice how when Jimmy finally turned around and destroyed him in court, Chuck all of a sudden got better? But then Jimmy tried to make things better and Chuck basically told him he was worthless and to fuck off? And then Chuck went insane again? This is all related.

>Mike
>Post-BB

Phone line =/= main power line

This is a good interpretation, and an under-rated post. Well done. You earned this (you).

Yah but, 8 million coming from HHM, and whatever Chuck had in the bank.

WHO IS CHUCK'S HEIR?

Didn't you read?

There are Mike clones. Walter only killed the one.

She was about to become big time with 2 nice clients. That would spur the creation of a real, growing law firm.

Now she's screwed, back to 1 client and will never amount to greatness (To Kill a Mockingbird).

I bet she becomes disillusioned with Jimmy and life next season

He was kinda rock bottom.

Re-lost his ex-wife a few episodes ago, lost his last family member in this episode.

The only thing he had in his life at all was HHM, and that was taken away from him as well (by his own arrogance).

He had nothing.

Unless he has a will donating it it'll probably all go to jimmy

>I bet she becomes disillusioned with Jimmy and life next season

>Mike clones
I'm sorry, what ?

Bravo, Vince...

display on that power meter displays total kWh consumed, wheel was spinning slowly shows that theres a small current leakage

if what chuck said is true, why come saul never hurt walter

Wow man, what the fuck are you talking about. You sound really nuts, and not in the EPIC Sup Forums way, desu. Get help quick.

...bravo.

Dude, stop being retarted. There were Mike clones walking around in the desert, pay attention next time.

Thank you, user.

wait a minute... i was opening my bag of doritos at the time, but was chuck reading to kill a mocking bird to jimmy in the flashback?

now THAT would be some great twist desu. i doubt vince will have the balls to do something like that though. it would be too real and thus too politically incorrect and mysoginistic.
it would be a great manifestation of how saul/jimmy destroyed the lifes of everyone around him.

> short-circuited
Hehe

Laughed hard. +1 and another (You).

"What? Squatting? This is my house and I've lived here for 40 years, you can ask my company HHM or any of the neighbors. Now fuck off."

>Far from the bottom

Were we watching the same show? Money wasn't important to Howard or Chuck, if that's what you're suggesting he had to live for.

He'd lost his firm. Lost his brother. Lost his wife. Lost his legacy and his credibility. What was left to live for?

On top of that, although he's projecting about Jimmy ruining everyone's life, he's also absolutely right. Right before they cut from that scene after he sits down and jimmy leaves the house, you can see it.

You can see the actor and character fall apart because they just said goodbye to their brother in the most painful way they could.

There's an interview with the actor, he says "Chuck knows they'll never be face to face again. He doesn't know exactly how, but if he was willing to say that, he was going to see to it."

TL;DR version

I disagree strongly with your opinion of the episode, sir.

>So retarded you missed the initial joke and jumped right to "Mike post BB" without reading or understanding what you replied to

Kill yourself, family

Couldn't really decide which version I like more, although I have a slight preference for the shorter of the two.

This one's better senpai, saved.

It wasn't a punishment. It's not like he wanted to feel bad. He just didn't want to deal with his inadequacies and so he construed his emotional suffering as physical suffering. For the longest time this kept his ego and his life stable as he didn't have to face the truth and he got cared for by his brother.

remember when bimmy warned him this was a fire hazard?