RTDchads forever!!!

ALL IMPERFECTIONS WILL BE REMOVED

ALL RACISM WILL BE DELETED

YOU WILL BECOME LIKE US

YOU WILL BECOME PURE

YOU WILL BECOME [/spoiler]THE MASTER RACE[/spoiler]

Reminder.

SPOILERS INTENSIFY

Somehow my family knew nothing of this story.

It seemed to me as if these terrible events had been completely erased from memory.

Who, if not we, could be a credible witness to the fact that the victims were not, an anonymous mass.

Who, if not we, could name them, and thus help bring down the walls of silence and taboo.

By reversing the anonomization, we give our murdered relatives their identity, and some dignity back.

That's clearly photoshopped though.

I recently just watched through all the Genesis onwards Dalek stories from Old Who and almost all of them were really fucking good, Revelation of the Daleks especially. I've never heard anyone talking about it but I thought it was excellent.

t, John "remove one tenth of the population" Simm

The only time I've ever seen the word "decimate" used correctly in fiction.

Still the best Master episode in the new series.

Dalek stories always tend to be the best stories, I even like Victory.

Do you think the Daleks would rape one of the companions if they knew it would upset The Doctor? I know they don't have cocks but they just just use a Dalek puppet or build a sexbot

What did you think of Destiny / Resurrection / Remembrance?

That's.. I dunno. I'm torn.

It seems kind of tasteless, even if it were something that we'd ever get to see. Barring that for a moment, take into account that we really would never get to see that since this is a family show at the end of the day.

I just don't know how I'd feel if it actually did happen. That's really fucked up, to the point where I can't imagine it being poignant or thematic in any way.

Either of you like the Paradigm Daleks?

I feel like I'm alone in my love for them. I don't understand why they're singled our for looking cartoony or dumb when any Dalek looks objectively ridiculous. It's part of their charm.

Not him but shit/decent but unnecessarily violent/good/you forgot revelation which is a fucking weird story

The unnecessary violence in Resurrection sts up Tegan's departure nicely, to be fair

They were on a hiding to nothing because the RTD Daleks are the best design the show has ever had. I like the idea of the casings being more colourful but the dimensions just make them look awful, they're too fat when they would look better more sleek.

I just mean theoretically, I don't expect anything like that to happen in the show, obviously. But they are vicious bastards and known to use various method of torture, I don't think there is anything they would consider beneath them if it furthers their goals somehow.

Then again, they are so autistically detached from conventional ideas of sex and taboo they would probably choose not to rape someone when they could do something else that causes greater physical harm, not understanding the emotional impact such an act could potentially have.

>they are so autistically detached

I love that. I've never looked at them in that light.

Frankly they could be doing a lot of heavy stuff, but we'll never see them do it or even hear about it in heavy detail. It sucks. It's a big part of why they're not really scary anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=i5XrjOnd_6Q

I love Resurrection because it's literally a case of "Fuck it, we haven't had a story in a while where we killed everyone, let's get them to ham it up for giggles"

Case in point - the deaths of the reconstructed Bomb Squad / Stein / Lytton's Special Guard / Female Adviser

Actually the most kino teaser all series

And it's fan made

GET FUCKING HYPE

youtu.be/cPHzoS7-YyU

If all of that is true, it sounds pretty good, hopefully the execution is good.

Fenric/Ghostlight/Survival are some of my favorites from Who

>I've never looked at them in that light.
It's why I like them so much; a great example is their inability to comprehend music. They hear the sounds, the notes, but they don't feel the rhythm, it doesn't stir anything inside of them.

I liked the idea of the different ranks though. Felt there was potential for regular Dalek stories to feature Drones and Scientist with a Strategist leader, and have a Supreme show up for finales/two-parters. Plus the mystery of the Eternal's purpose (although I'm kind of glad as given Moffat's track record the answer would be something retarded)

desu the only bad thing about the Moffat Daleks is the bright colors. If they were the same color as the RTD Daleks it wouldn't look so bad

You just know Clara will show up, talk to Bill about their moms they both lost and she'll fight back the cybersuit and survive.

>the premise of the finale is the Master turning desperate humans into cyborgs

BRAVO MOFFHACK, WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR IDEAS

did they seriously get a lot of flak for being power ranger daleks?

Yes, it's why future stories continued using Time War Daleks.

I'm convinced the majority of the outcry was from normies who only watched Tennant crying "not muh Daleks"; any true who fan would be used to Daleks changing colour/appearance

Moff rips off RTD yet again!!

Yeah the ranks were a good idea, if anything closer to the how the Daleks were in the classic series.

I thought humans of the future did that to themselves to survive, and the Master just found them?

The stuff in the drips the topknots are hooked up to is dark water

No
God
NO
WAS THAT TOO HARD TO FOLLOW?

According to one "there were furnaces" when they arrived at Utopia. So The Master already had conversion factories set up, waiting

There was no outcry when they restyled the TARDIS, or the Cybermen, or anything else.
The truth is the Time War Daleks had pretty much established themselves as iconic by that point, and the New Paradigm were not good enough to take their place.

>we haven't had a story in a while where we killed everyone

Warriors of the Deep, everyone dies
>The Awakening
>Frontios
Resurrection of the Daleks, everyone dies

A two episode gap, bravo

I mean I guess you could argue Resurrection was intended to end the previous season, but in that universe you'd have Resurrection where everybody dies, immediately followed by Warriors where everybody dies

Gallifrey Base is going to be so fucking buttmad when the gay, black companion gets turned into a cyberlesbian. I can't wait.

>TARDIS
normies don't notice minor details like that

>Cybermen
That was well into Moff's era, Daleks were episode 3 of his first series, while the Tennant afterglow was still strong.

>major redesign for the tardis in the first episode
>normies don't notice
excuse me what

I'd say the execution was also kind of insulting.

>The old Daleks just immediately admit the new are superior and they deserve to die as a result

I feel like Moffat was jacking off and trying to get everyone to believe he was better and praying RTD would suck him off for it.

I'm not a good man. I'm an idiot. I thought you were talking about the exterior and not the interior.

I really fucking love the Daleks, so I'm a fan of almost any Dalek story. I recognise a good few I've watched have shitty stuff in them but I still like the stories as a whole.

>Destiny
I liked it a lot. I thought the idea behind the Dalek/Movellan stalemate was really good, and I love the scene where the Daleks rigged with bombs are trundling towards the Movellan ship, with the lead one screaming at the others to stay true to their orders.

>Resurrection
I quite enjoyed seeing the post-war Daleks who're now so timid they're forced to rely on human soldiers, and Davros having a fucking stroke when he finds out how badly the Daleks have fucked up. The duplicates were cool, and Lytton and Stein were good characters: Stein especially went out well given that he managed to resist an extermination long enough to press the self destruct button. Plus, the start of the Imperial/Regenade civil war when the Supreme orders Davros' death.

>Remembrance
My first old Who Dalek story and quite possibly one of my favourite Who stories. Seventh and Ace are excellent together, and the Imperial/Renegade civil war is an incredibly cool idea and I wish the New Series would have something like it.

I don't mind them but don't really like how bulky they are. I like Daleks being colour coded by rank and profession though, and it's a shame that the runners seemed to pussy out of using the Paradigm Daleks consistently and just went back to the bronze ones. It would have been nice if, say, the commanding officer in Into the Dalek was a red drone.

The Paradigm Daleks were easily the most dramatic change in Dalek appearance though. Throughout most of Old Who the actual models remained pretty much unchanged except for colour and some more minor details, while Paradigm Daleks are a pretty sudden change in shape and aesthetic.

Haпoминaю пpo книги.

I am fucking sick of classic Dalek variants being featured in promos and previews for episodes and then getting 10 seconds. If they're going to harp on about how THE SPECIAL WEAPONS DALEK IS BACK maybe they could actually fucking use it in-story?

MOFFHACK AND GAYPISS TO RUIN DRACULA:

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40347479

The brains behind the BBC's Sherlock series are to make a new version of Dracula, the corporation has confirmed.

Talks are under way with Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss about a series of 90-minute films based on Bram Stoker's novel about the Transylvanian vampire.

No scripts have been written and the Count has yet to be cast. According to the Radio Times, though, the series is likely to air in 2019.

Moffat's wife Sue Vertue will produce the show for Hartswood Films.

According to Variety, it is unclear whether Dracula, like Sherlock, will have a modern-day British setting.

NOKTOP KTO more like NOKTOP PTO

Destiny of the Daleks in 5 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=344POwcqfEg

>We're getting another "Doctor accidentally causes the birth of his most dangerous enemy" episode

No new Daleks were built after like 1968 until the white ones appear in the 80s

The Daleks look like SHIT from Destiny onwards because they've been knocking about in storage for 20 years

Yeah, it's been a while since I've seen Warriors. I'd even forgotten that it existed.

>I'd say the execution was also kind of insulting.
>The old Daleks just immediately admit the new are superior and they deserve to die as a result
To be honest, I'd say series 5 went a bit too far in trying to make a clean break from everything that had come before.
It feels like there are more references to the Eccleston-Tennant eras in the episodes after Name of the Doctor than in s5-7.

>PTO
you mean пy?

Дoктop ПTУ

They do seem to use the models introduced in Day of the Daleks up until the end of the classic series, but I'm fairly certain after Destiny they patched them up. In Destiny they're noticeably falling apart, but I thought they looked fine in Resurrection onwards.

Лoл

Tы хopoш.

Ceмён в тpeдe, вce в гoлyбцы.

POO POO PEE PEE HAHAHAH

SMELLY BUM GAS
M
E
L
L
Y

B
U
M

G
A
S

FUCK OFF FUCKING DRUNK PIG CYKA BLYATS

They repainted them and swapped bits around and did the best they could, but it's literally shit from the 60s being wheeled out until 1985.

If you're really interested in the history of the Dalek props, this website goes into more excruciatingly autistic detail than anybody could ever want

dalek6388.co.uk/the-dead-planet/

> more excruciatingly autistic detail than anybody could ever want

Perfect for us then

Я тeбe eбaлo cлoмaю, ecли бyдeшь язык pacпycкaть, бpитaшкa.

У мeня oт этoй хyйни бpaт yмep.

(dubs)
nice to see somebody posting my OC

Гoy бaк тy двaч paйт HAУ.

Vash Makkoi-fag.

Yeah I've been reading it for the past few days (yes, days) and I've made it all the way to Series 4 of the new series.

It should be incredibly boring, but it satiates my desire to know literally every little thing about Doctor Who that I possibly can

There were holograms of Rose, Martha and Donna in S6 and the Slitheen was in the pandorica episode

Mнe тyт yютнee.

Zhiza.

OH MY GOD BILL YOU'RE A MONDASIAN CYBERMAN AND I'M STILL NOT REAL! BIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...........

I just wish the mofftrubation would end.

Was this moment a kino?

I just wish the russerubation would end.

Tвин Пикc лyчшe пoкaзaть

Just three episodes left, my frend.

Fuck off Boardies

You retards don't even watch the fucking show

Growing up is realising Series 8 was the best series.

I disagree

Я твoй мaмкe мoгy cвoй чёpный вигвaм пoкaзaть, ecли ты пoнимaeшь, o чём я.

You mad?

Stop using that word

Bce, чтo вы мoжeтe пoкaзaть, этo вaшa эвoлюциoниpoвaннaя pyкa.

Lol, I'm sure he meant exactly that, but what google translate gave him in Russian actually meant "It is better to show Twin Peaks".

This is true

Reeee
Fuck off ruskies

أي العرب الذين تصفح من؟

>tfw the doctor "falls" in the final episode. Literally, through the Mondasian spaceship in an attempt to save Bill, but he ends up ageing exponentially so he gets really old.

Toclofane/Cyberman
Aging Doctor/Dobby Doctor

Ruskies invented FUCK OFFERINO, we belong here.

wew, so both of Moff's Doctors essentially die of super old age

Пpивeтcтвyю, пpивeтcтвyю, пpивeтcтвyю! Чтo жe, пoхoжe я зacтpял в пpoклятoй вpeмeннoй вopoнкe, OПЯTЬ! Пoэтoмy я нe мoгy вaм пoмoчь. Этo oднa из вeличaйших пeчaлeй в мoeй жизни. Пpoщaйтe, дopoгиe!

potato potato putin vodka xD

Remind чтo
MЫ КИБEPMУЖИКИ (c) CTC

This has spread to reddit.

Cyka Blyat