What's wrong with legs these days?

What's wrong with legs these days?

Why does EVERYONE need to cover up? Even fucking Namor, the one half-naked male superhero is always in his black bodysuit costume now.

It's gotten ridiculous.

>being mad about thigh highs and stockings

They are warriors not strippers.

They are Americans, not Iranians.

>gymnasts are strippers

just ask for a gams thread, you whining baby

What does that have to do with anything

Ah, so that's why Babsgirl is wearing fucking leather jacket these days.

Surely every warrior would approve wearing a material that limits your movements and not much better at providing defense.

>a modern superheroine with gams covered in a burka by decree of the ayatollah

>Karla's bants during that battle

>this was drawn by a woman

Exactly. Leave that clothing shit to losers and charge in like a real warrior.

kris anka happened

Kek

Name? I like the art style and wanna find if shes done anything else

At least arms be on point. I fuck with arms more than legs anyway. I'm a rare breed I know.

Sana Takeda. She also did the tentacle rape cover for Heroes for Hire.

this one?

I"m still bitter about them retroactively getting rid of pixie boots

but I like this guy's designs

Yep.

No idiot, they're strippers.

Men are warriors; girls play dress up in the sexy version of what the warriors are wearing because it's hot. The idea that the girls are supposed to *really be* "warriors" is liberal brain damage that neither men nor girls find appealing. (Women are concerned with their children, and females over the age of 25 with no children don't have opinions that matter)

>What's wrong with legs these days?

Body shaming.

Surprisingly little difference. Americans have always had a "cover it up!" mentality with regard to the body (and a love/hate relationship with alcohol). It's very deeply ingrained.

well the Horsemen of Death were great for one

>japanese name

And that's why Glorious Nippon is superior.

That looks 1) anime as fuck and 2) awesome.

Takeda needs more work.

You're hilarious. Got some good gigs and chucks outta that one. It's a bit too obvious to get a good reaction from anyone, though. Tone it down a bit, be a bit more subtle in your next attempt.

he got rid of sexy costumes and backgrounds, What's next!?!

And breasts. Not a mammary on the whole pic. Anka is out to transform every comic book female into a trap

She's Japanese which is why it looks anime as fuck

Shaving is boring.

Thighs are the source of sin.

Well, there's Monstress

why are feet always covered up, huh? whats uh, with this shitty SJW agenda, bare ankles too lewd or something?

where are the barefoot superheroes!

No! Wear practical clothing, not fap biat. Males can wear full body coverings, that provides protection. Why do females have to expose themselves in battle?

I mean what is the point of Wonder Woman's armor covering only her torso? Why not extend iit in a skirt like historical hoplites, and add extended greves and gauntlets. Plus a helmet. Or are you going to argue that female police instead of using full body riot gear like their male counterparts, should switch to armour that covers fuck all.

They can wear whatever they want normally. But any female character with half a brain and who doesn't have invinciblity should wear armour into battle.

Supergirl when beating up muggers can wear a mini skirt. Supergirl fighting Darkseid should grab some protection, and comics are packed full of super armour to grab.

This faggot has to be stopped. Project Rooftop was a mistake.

Both men and women wear skin tight clothing.

Men's tights reveal every contour of their muscles and ass and show off the massive armadillo in their trousers.

Women's show off their curves and funbags and often expose the legs because women's legs are hot.

Nobody in comics wears "practical" clothing. It's all just one big sex thing.

Characters should wear what makes sense for them. Carol was a poor choice for an example of excessive covering up since she's ex-military and the flight suit makes way more sense for her than the leotard. Nobody should put something like that on somebody like Emma Frost, though.

>the flight suit makes way more sense for her than the leotard

Never mind that Carol has been long established as a character who enjoys her glamour and sex appeal.. She used to be Air Force, that means she has to be butch!

Well, he IS gay

By that logic, Tony's been an alcoholic for most of history, should he be wearing a giant bottle of Jacks instead?

That's just fetishistic pandering to justify the design.
>Chris Claremont: Writer

Do most alcoholics wear giant bottles of Jacks?

Their clothes are seeped in it, so they might as well be

I welcome this new golden age of DFC.

Because costumes in comics are made to look good in movies

Shall we go back farther?

>that backpack

They didn't have a real understanding of the character yet, so this is extremely out of character.

You are just a dyke fetishist masking yourself as progressive, like 90% of the current Carol fans on Sup Forums.

But when it's what you want, it's not pandering and just makes sense, right?

You're literally describing character development, just backwards. Characters have backgrounds and histories, just because modern military women are more masculine does not mean that this particular character has always been a stereotypical modern military woman. She was a strategist and diplomat in her early career, she only became active combatant after she gained superpowers.

He's being ironic genius

I know you're just trolling but there are people who actually believe these types of things.

Wonder Woman is fucking invulnerable. She does not need armor. Plus a bunch of not invulnerable (vulnerable?) heroines wear high tech skintight costumes made of miracle fabric that also double as armor (see: Invisible Woman with unstable molecules and Batwoman with her bulletstopping nanoshit costume).

Why people argue for realism in the superhero genre is beyond me. It's the exact opposite of reality. Any fantastical element can be justified with even the slightest stretch of the imagination. That's what makes fantasy great. Go look for realism somewhere else.

That's bait but I agree with you

Who would want to idolize a beautiful, fit self-confident person?

Only plain janes with flat chests who dress and act like men allowed.

>just because modern military women are more masculine

Every woman I know in the Military is either a fat cow, slutty hoe, or a class act. Not a single one were "masculine". I honestly can't remember one butch female in the past 5 years.

I miss insecure but QT Carol.

>Carol was a poor choice for an example of excessive covering up since she's ex-military and the flight suit makes way more sense for her than the leotard.

Can tell you were never in the military. One of the biggest things we look forward to is to not dress like we're in the military anymore.

I see guys wearing uniforms all the time in public.

Though part of me wonders if some of them aren't civilians who want to feel important.

Carol's still a qt though.

Depends on the artist. Sometimes she's a short haired qt. Other times she's a hard edge brick faced dyke.

Superheroes have dressed in ridiculous, flashy clothing from day one. Colorful tights that cover more are not any more "practical" than swimsuits.

speak for yourself, I love my uniform; feels better than civies

Male cape costumes aren't any more practical. Capeshit as a whole is founded on impractical things.

Fuck off boot, no one was asked you.

no one asked you either
and only boots call people boots

Bare legs ARE practical for athletics.

Gymnasts, swimmers, track and field, wrestling singlets...

Not only would a Kryptonian not need armor, her N52 costume was made of indestructable kryptonian fibers or some shit.

Hate to break it to you user, but they're fictional characters who fly and shoot lasers. They don't need to be realistic.

>Americans have always had a "cover it up!" mentality with regard to the body
Not within the past 40 years.

Post a picture of her so I can judge. Dunno why you posted that picture of a dude.

We both know that's just what you tell yourself to feel better. Had you been paying attention you'd see we were talking about after getting out, not while being in. And if you think cammies are better than civies you have some seriously shitty civies, son. Or you're from down south somewhere.

or maybe I don't wear cammies, MUH-RENE?

>Americans have always had a "cover it up!" mentality.

Only they fucking haven't and it's a recent trend by vocal feminist.

>What's wrong with legs these days?

Legs there days are too long, are the 70% of female height, that proportion is anti-natural

Bullshit they've had a "cover it up mentality"
Feminists used to be all about showing skin and appreciating the female form. They had to fight to wear fucking bikinis to the beach instead of a single-piece. It's only a recent trend where hambeasts care about covering up good-looking women.

>or maybe I don't wear cammies

Then you don't do anything worth a shit to have a opinion when it comes to wearing something while doing physical fighting. Carry on, I'm sure you have some maintenance to perform, it is Tuesday afterall.

I love how they just mentioned "military" and you automatically assume it to mean "marines"

God, that's just so typical

Islam and 3rd wave feminists are conducting their war on femininity. Anything that makes women desirable or enhances their sexuality is a Negative.

Women should be covered in accordance with Allah's will. or by making them essentially males with taped down tits. a la the current pro dyke incarnation of capt. marvel

I didn't assume anything and everything I said was general because I didn't really care. You're the one who assumed marines then proceeded to get all butthurt about it. boot

>why aren't people catering to my specific fetish

yeah not buying it, you're the one who assumed I wore cammies, which is a marine only thing.

Only it isn't. Try getting out of your shop more.

Disney and the MCU happened. Everyone has to wear costumes that won't look silly in live action.

Just don't work for Marvel/Dc if you're interested in naked chicks, basically.

The villain in the comic i'm working on is full frontal nude but for her hijab and Dark Horse love her.

If that was the case all they had to do was make the sash wider. It had nothing to do about it looking silly and everything to do with them worrying the "usual crowd" would whine about it being too sexy.

They are superhumans who fly thought space and come back from the dead. Their costumes aren't supposed to be realistic or practical. Its that ridiculous argument about female costumes offer no protection from battle. They are supposed to look good FFS

How is that bait? Only halfwits and SJW trolls pick up a comic book and demand realism. You read them for an escape from reality.

Pants when?

>not wearing fapbait

Stop oppressing me you damn comic books.

RIP

SJWs detected.

Go back to tumblr.

so he's the one to blame for those ugly ass Mass-effect GotG costumes?

Man, that Drain comic was such a good fap. Glad I bought some issues.