God damnit im scared guys

god damnit im scared guys

Trump can still win right? I mean theres still a few months left and the debates

god please dont let hillary win, it cant happen.

This country wont survive 8 years of a black president and then 8 years of a woman president. it just cant.

Why was I born in the 80s. fuck why couldnt I be born in the 50s. So jealous of the boomers man, so fucking jealous.

bump

You probably could have considered the issues with the mango retard before you helped hand him the republican nomination.

Voting is an important responsibility and you failed.

I hope you have the chance to mend your ways in the future.

Fuck off shill, no one here believes the fake fucking polls and no one here except shills support hillary clinton

Sage shill threads

It's like you guys wanted Hillary to become President.

Fuck all of you retards.

your post makes no sense.. are you implying i should have voted for someone else? what the fuck are you saying??

how am i a shill?? im saying i want trump to win?

>trying to bump your own thread
Hello newfriend

>not knowing you can bump it after a certain time limit

hello newer faggot

It's called doubt shilling.
Sage.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTIFYING MY RECORDER

Obviously you should have voted for someone else.

You elected a retard who isn't even trying to win. A man who only got in to the race to ensure his old friend won.

You failed in your duty to defend the republic.

If you get another chance to vote, I hope you'll be more careful and informed before you make the same mistake again.

Nigga, this is Sup Forums.

They'll just scream shill again and complain that the polls are being cooked. Everyone was making the same arguments back in 2012 and look how that went down.

>50's

Jews were already controlling your country.

Why did you guys have to go to WW1?

> Implying your basic bitch republican is any better then Hillary

How is trump better than hillary?

Other than the tariffs, their policies are nearly indistinguishable.

so this is bait but sure, i'll bite
> Wall
> Muslim ban
> PC culture BTFO

>wall
>I want to move ’em out, and we’re going to move ’em back in and let them be legal.

He walked back on his muslim ban within HOURS of his original statement.

Trump supporters have redefined what it means to be a low information voter.

>DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS
HIDE SHILL THREADS
HIDE SHILL THREADS
HIDE SHILL THREADS
HIDE SHILL THREADS
HIDE SHILL THREADS
HIDE SHILL THREADS
HIDE SHILL THREADS
HIDE SHILL THREADS

Every time Trump is losing in the polls
>polls are fake
>polls mean nothing
Every time Trump fucks up
>muh multi dimensional go
>no one cares anyway
Every time Trump does something that Sup Forums shouldn't like
>he's trying to be more presidential
>i always liked this anyway

Fucking hilarious and pathetic that people here claim Hillary has the shills. Trump is the one who is being shilled here through all the retarded shit he does.

I understand mass media hype influences dopey normies to an inordinate degree but that is the problem..

they CAN be manipulated and it may lead them to the polling places to actually vote.

I agree polls are never of large enough samples to be considered anything like rigorous scientific method results but they feed the media hype and can persuade low information VOTERS who can't find the capacity within themselves to consider the character and deeds of HRC that ought to lead anyone with an IQ above 50 to run in horror in the opposite direction

I mean they couldn't even look at two fairly simple matters.
1) Taxes.

Clinton will massively raise taxes which always ruins further any economy

Trump will lower taxes most importantly Corporate taxes which will stimulate the economy.

2) Immigration

Clinton will continue the Obimbo open borders atrocity ramping up middle eastern muslin refugee influx to Europe tier insanity .

Trump will stop it making us less likely to experience Euro tier muslim attacks .

These two well established positions should be all any voter needs to reject Clinton with extreme prejudice.

However all most people hear is mass media driven slander from virtually every existing source

Alex Jones and Trumps inner circle are about the only ones other than places like Sup Forums that I see anything other than gleeful raging at Trump.

How do thinking people who have been of a conservative leaning character for instance the radio host John Batchelor explicate their Trump hatred when HILLARY CLINTON is the alternative?
This is inconceivable

Batchelor often has Larry Kudlow on his show and they appear to be friends .

Kudlow is advising Trump on his Tax Plan which he has enthusiastically embraced and voiced his strong support

JB also has Prof. Stephen Cohen on frequently who rightly points out the calamitous risks of Clintons warmongering bent while Trump wants to work with Russia