Steve Rogers Captain America 2 Storytime

Hail Hydra!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VX_YYXsMUk
bleedingcool.com/2016/06/28/hail-hydra-marvels-axel-alonso-spoils-captain-america-steve-rogers-2-can-we-join-in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will my Jewish grandmother get heart attack after she reads this issue?

Anything big this issue?

youtube.com/watch?v=5VX_YYXsMUk

There's always time for a song

Where the comic at?

No, she's hella tough.

WHERE'S THE COMIC MANSLEY?!

bleedingcool.com/2016/06/28/hail-hydra-marvels-axel-alonso-spoils-captain-america-steve-rogers-2-can-we-join-in/

Rich posted it.

The comic that was supposed to say Marvel won over Rebirth
Haha let's see it

>Thread is 20 minutes old and not a single image posted
What was the point of this thread?

So basically what we all guessed is true, and this comic is shit.

>ComicBook.com posted it [yesterday]
ftfy

Um?

Good storytime OP, better than I expected.

I can't wait for all the
>I was just joking guys :) I love Marvel I knew they would never do that to us
I've already seen at least one apologist

Greater irony would be if everyone went
>how does Marvel dare to toy with our feelings like that!!?!?!?!?!?!

I'm looking to see if the Twitter people who got really fucking mad have reacted yet

>Implying a single outraged person ever read a comic in their lives, or even followed up on the issue, and doesn't just get mad at whatever pops up on their Tumblr dashboard.

Naw, I know some of the really mad people weren't just moviefans, which makes me think it was strategic outrage.

So in the end, all those idiots (most of whom probably don't even read comics) whining about how Captain America had been retconned into always having been a Nazi were completely BTFO.

If the shield can fucking slice off arms how does Cap not murder people every time he throws it at someone?

Because he doesn't throw it with enough strenght?
I mean... I'm pretty sure some people must have died from it, but you know Cap, he would probably try not to

u ready for glorious backpedaling

>Taking Red Skull at face value

Hope Cap knows some good tattoo removal services.

On second thought, it would be funny if he got stuck with it.

>incoming nit-picky nerd rant
Wait a minute, the current Red Skull isn't actually the original, he's a clone made by Arnim Zola. But this clone doesn't have any of the original's memories past WWII (which was a pointless and counterproductive move on Remender's part imo, it removed all of his history with other characters and added nothing), so how the hell would he know about any of this?

That'd actually be a really interesting wrinkle to his character, in my opinion. Hero branded by his worst enemy has a whole lot of flavor to it. Probably just gonna get cube'd away though

Avenger beach parties are going to be awkward in the future

So, how long before Steve is back to normal and starts angsting over killing Jack Flagg?

>implying all of this isn't going to be retconned by Kobik overcoming Red Skull's control
>implying Cap isn't going to use his superior will power to convince her to change sides
>implying any of this has mattered and Cap isn't going to use Kobik to put everything back to normal
>implying Jack Flagg won't be brought back using Kobik

I want to say the end of the arc, so 4-5 issues, but all the anger could've made them expand hydra cap like it did SpOck

You forget Secret Wars could have retconned all of that shit.

or he could have read Steve memories like he did in Uncanny Avengers

And you forgot that Secret Wars didn't actually retcon anything but the events of the Final Incursion and Miles Morales getting inserted into the MU. Everything else is exactly the same, Marvel didn't pull a DC.

> "For every 1000 dollars you donate to Hydra, Herr Rogers removes another item of clothing."

Seriously, though, I hope that camera on the table doesn't mean that he gets publically outed as Hydra two or three issues in.

>Zemo is leading a revenge-boner anti-Red Skull Hydra
>Was researching Kobik with Selvig
Zemo is going to find out about Cap and take it upon himself to undo the Cosmic Cube shit and take down Red Skull.

The new Zemo status quo will be a hero on AIMvengers, because everybody else hates him and da Costa doesn't really give a shit.

Save this post.

So Zemo and Red Skull are fighting each other over Hydra leadership, but what about Viper? And what about Baron Strucker? Did they just forget that he's not dead anymore?

That could be fun considering that Songbird is on that team, too.

>AIMvengers Zemo written by Ewing

>Lorem ipsum

>Zimo pulls a New52 Lex

This could be fun, it's great watching Pre-52 Superman yell at Luthor right now.

Thats not a camera, it's a hologram projector.

It was probably originally going to be like a 6 issue arc or so. But then with how much OUTRAGE it caused, they probably told Spencer to turn it into the basis for the entire run and stretch it out for like a year and a half or so.

Thanks normies.

It's entirely possible that neither of them realise that Strucker is back. Also Strucker's kids were both revived, and Gorgon currently is leading his own sect of HYDRA alongside Grant Ward.

CITIZEN V IS BACK

God damnit, I forgot. He was like the only person on the ANAD previews who still hasn't shown up.

Citizen V Zemo as hero absolutely confirmed. I just hope to fucking Christ that he's with the New Avengers than in that fucking miserable Thunderbolts run.

I fear we are shit out of luck in that regard since Jim Zub has been telegraphing it pretty heavily that Zemo is gonna appear on his T-Bolts run.

I wish we'd get Al Ewing on Thunderbolts. That would probably be right up his alley.

Well he got the Zola face out so a tat shouldn't be a problem

Gross.

How we working on that clone ray, gang?

Anyone writing Marvel books who isn't Ewing, Aaron, Ellis or King is probably a mistake.

But Kobik is so cute in thunderbolts, I don't want her to be evil!

though she did casually kill moonstone

oh great. Now I'm mad that this isn't happening.

>Heroic Zemo coming back
I dare not dream

> tfw Fixer and Zemo were right to want to end her sentience
> tfw when Fixer's cosmic cube containment tech is probably gonna become important in the future

Fucking Hydra conditioning, man, shit.
Literally, I'm so past it at this point.

Imagine any book you can imagine, written by Ewing. It's probably going to be lit.

>don't even read comics

Every fucking time

Every time something stupid and ridiculous happens and people complain about it we get chucklefucks like you doing damage control

Do you see how the rest of this thread is actually pretty down with Hydra Cap and accompanied non-consensual hero Zemo? Do you want to chill?

Thunderbolts artist already released a Citizen V/Zemo sketch.

Wait a minute, if Kobik has been indoctrinated by the Red Skull and decided that making people happy = making them loyal to Hydra, doesn't that mean that Moonstone/Fixer/Atlas are likely gonna turn out to be sleeper agents, too, because of Standoff?

yes.

Standoff was sick, Cap is shaping up to maybe not be bad, if all this is burdened with that trash T Bolts book I'm gonna be salty af.

I remember this story. After Cap lost his serum and Red Skull gave him a blood transplant to make Steve a super soldier again.

People are already running around claiming Marvel "backpedaled" due to the controversy. In essence, saying that they "won" and Marvel redid an entire issue and storyline in under a month to appease online outrage.

Duggan is good. Spencer does well on c-listers and comedy books.

This is supposed to be the tail end of Waid's run, right?

I think there were implications in solicits that he might get outed in August/September (though Spencer has outright said not to take the Cap solicits at face value)

Spencer basically confirmed it on a podcast a while ago. This is his way of fixing all the recent shit with Hydra and all; just making it be some kind of crisis of identity breakdown and then having Zemo go anti-hero again.

Is Charles Xavier the most disrespected comic book character ever?
Red Skull has had his brain for years

>Is Charles Xavier the most disrespected comic book character ever?
Not even remotely close.

>#1 didn't even break 100k on comichron
#2 sales had better be godly for this anger thing to be worth it

I think the #2 will do ok, like maybe 80-90k. #1 got reprints that we don't know the numbers on but the end result will probably be that the #2 drop will seem smaller than usual.

But I also thought the #1 would get at least 125k so I don't know shit I guess.

You're being really generous there. The dropoff rate for most Marvel comics after the 1st issue is insane, it'll be lucky if it hits 60k.