Is Jorah Mormont the ultimate tv cuck?

is Jorah Mormont the ultimate tv cuck?

he's a beta orbiter, not a cuck, cucks have had sex (see:poorly) with the object of their affection at least once then gotten cut off, these guys ain't even flossed with her pubic hair

yes my bad, poor choice of words.

He is part of the Holy Trinity of GRM inserting himself into the book characters:
Jorah the Orbiter
Sam the Fat Nerd
Tyrion the Cucked

literal white knight

lmao i never thought about that. he unironcally is, wow.

>>trump slave goes deep in cuck

What?

Consider he's going to kill Danny and lead the army against the white walkers I'd say not.

nice meme

REMINDER TO ALL YOU FUCKING PUNKS THAT JORAH HAD TWO WIVES BEFORE MEETING DAENERYS, ONE OF THE THEM THE ULTIMATE BEAUTY OF HIS ENTIRE CONTINENT, WHICH HE MARRIED FOR FUCKING LOVE, WHICH IS MORE THAN YOU FUCKING FAT PUNK ASS VIRIGIN WILL EVER HAD, YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT

Im surprised there isnt any actual cuckolds in mainstream movies, I could see ((them)) try to push cuckoldry into the mainstream, but I cant think of a single mainstream movie that has a relationship where the guy is her cuckold

this. Jonah is going full Punished Mormont now.

>THE ULTIMATE BEAUTY OF HIS ENTIRE CONTINENT, WHICH HE MARRIED FOR FUCKING LOVE

Top fucking kek. She literally married because he was a knight and she thought he was rich and he got so deep in debt to cater her every whim she ended up being some random lord's sex slave as repayment.

what, you have never seen a single film about adulterers? Go watch Unfaithful, it has been done to death.

who isn't on that show a cuck?

adulterers arent cucks you idiot. In Unfaithful Gere got pissed about it. A cuckold is someone who lets his wife/gf sleep around and just puts ups with or encourages it

no, a cuck is a husband/boyfriend of an adulterous wife/girlfriend. That's the definition.

Jorah, get back to finding Qaithe.

goddamn this is a shitty attempt at an infographic

He will find Sam, who will cure him, and bring him to Jon-Daenerys, you idiot

How bad do you think Greyscale is going to fuck him up though? I wonder how far it's spread since we saw him last...

Probably his arm and maybe up to his neck, but I hope they can save him.