Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

youtu.be/Zl5JKDIlsbU

damn shes fucking thicc

shes our girl

Are white people the new black people?

I didn't watch the video. What race is the Dr. she rejected? There's a huge difference between affirmative action doctors and brain-drain doctors.

can you blame her

This isn't related to television or film

She was in the right.

>Historically the most violent race in existence
No, they're just white people, and white people are soulless sociopaths.

Does Canada have affirmative acrion?

Leafs report in.

>uploaded by Hitesh Bhardwaj
she probably just didn't want rancid feces in her open wound, i here that can lead to health issues

Gotta say it's really awkward how every Indian or Iraqi or whatever the fuck that works in my town has a thick accent. It's rough over the phone when I have to ask them to repeat themselves 20 times. Why can't they understand that simply speaking English isn't enough?

It makes sense
I wouldn't want a shitskin touching me let alone my child thats immune system isn't at max capacity

cant blame her. every single time i've had to deal with an indian dentist or doctor i couldn't understand what the fuck they were saying. the two indian dentists ive been to were also complete fucking retards and i had to go to another dentist to fix what they did to my mouth.

>i here
woah..so this is the power of racists

I understand this, the doctors are all shitskin arabian fucktards. They are absolutely stupid as shit, and completely don't care.

What's racist about getting a doctor that speaks fucking english and you can understand and trust?

Those shitskins filming her are complete fucking retards honestly.

the shitskins filming her are probably part of the little club of foreigners that go to those doctors because they speak the same language.

>being this fragile around brown people

muh master race

POO

whats the big deal with wanting a doctor that's your color and can speak your language fluently?

im a POC so i can see why she would want to be treated by her own kind. also we get to choose what gender our doctor is as well.

whats the problem?

is that what they call "white extinction, black domination"?

look it's another random Sup Forums chart with no source at all.

>im a POC
please fuck my wife

in searching for a family doctor; yeah sure you can look for whoever based off colour and gender.

you show up to a free clinic in Canada in the middle of the afternoon you take what you can get. If she didn't want to gamble on the colour she could have gone to a better neighborhood or her own family doc.

But she didn't since she's a dipshit.

Nothing wrong with wanting a white doctor. Non-white doctors come from races with lower IQ, (aside from Asians of course) and can be under qualified due to affirmative action.

This shit is no joke, you don't want some dumbass doctor with 105 IQ who got into medical school only due to his skin color.
Good to see a mother that cares about her child's well being.

System would get abused, people who aren't white would basically be forced out of the medical profession due to people openly deciding to only see white doctors. It's the same as that 'religious freedom' law in Indiana. Theoretically it's fine to give people free choice in their business dealings, but letting them discriminate makes for a dire situation for anyone who isn't the accepted majority.

you don't need to be Indian to spot retardation

No, it's called "going 3rd world"