youtube.com/watch?v=rmBJJcI6zd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>poland

>brexit

>Sweden
go get fucked by some ragheads, cuckmaster

I don't think so.

>pooland

Assuming the EU is going to make it another 2 years.

>EU will be begging to get into Britain

literally why... ?

doubt we'll even have fucking left yet in 2 years the rate it's going

>Poland

>Captcha: select all trucks

>t. 60% white

You were dreaming. Very little has really changed here. A few economic downturns. These were expected. Temporary and transient things.

The overall benefit is ultimately in the long game. Immigration is on the top of the list.

I bet you're real out of breath after writing that you fat nigger

The same Germany that you came begging us to protect you from not that long ago?

That Germany you're talking about? Or the cucked one that's forcing all the EU to accept ficki ficki, including Poland?

It's not likely but whatever helps you sleep at night Pytor.

LOOK AT THE POUND GUYS

IT IS FUCKING COLLAPSING

XD

Maybe (probably not), but! You should be more concerned about getting kicked out at the same time!!

I know we wont meet muslim quotas for each member at some point

No more out of breath than you will be after you have to change your wife's bedsheets after the 6 rounds she's just gone with Abdi and Jamal.

touché

Did a strayan get a Polish proxy? I swear I've seen a bunch of Poland shitposts today.

Not really, October this year comes a new mandatory quota system that will force all the Eurozone nations to accept a certain quota amount, it bypasses nations that have the "opt in" option like the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and some other nations have.

So yeah.

Nie, po prostu, wielka brytania ma specjalne miejsce w naszych sercach

Didn't know, but dont dispute. Stranger, I will trust you for now. But even so, I fear we will be shamed into not using the "opt" option. Eeeh when I say "we" - well, you know what I mean

>EU existing in 5 years

I think he did not grasp the irony both in your and my post. It was a simple and quick exchange of banter that shouldnt have a follow up.

We didn't use the opt in thing for the last quota thing, in fact Cameron said it was wrong to accept them, but Scotland went batshit insane and yeah he's taking some of them out of the camps in Jordan, not just allowing all the Nigerians and Somalians in like Germany and the rest of Europe has done.

The Syrians we have don't want to be here lol, they want to go home, I say we should repatriate them.

>Germany, Poland and Turkey will be the last three members of that failed union

EU was a mistake

>have a bunch of unelected officials tell you how to run your country
Literally who thought this was a good idea?

>Literally who thought this was a good idea?
The USSR did.

Eu was a great idea, that ran into several problems.

But didn't the USSR do it by force?

>Eu was a great idea
No. It destroys national sovereignty and tramples upon freedom.

>Eu was a great idea
Before or after federalism came up in discussions?

Because federalism came up first, you telling me that it was good from the get go?

I don't think so.

It's going the other way around actually. Did you miss Germany's big announcement on their failing economy?

>But didn't the USSR do it by force?
Yeah, but it's the same concept the EU will do it by force if it has to, why do you think it wants an army? It's managed well with stealth debt enslavement induced annexation and bribes, but that only gets you so far.

some problems are commy-common
Corruption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bueacracy overlords/old-boys.
Power grated to friends by people already in power.

and no, EU exicted loooong before federalism. I was compiling a no-no list. Your point was defently there but I shall cut it short to confirm, the federalism was most certainly one of the points that started the down ward spiral

If Article 50 had been enacted today the UK would leave in exactly two years. it wasn't, Polefag BTFO.

>american is begging jammal to enter his wife

Also, there's about a million of your compatriots literally begging us not to expel them so they can carry on cleaning our toilets for pennies. Watching pathetic grovelling isn't as much fun as you might think.

Deport them all, right nao.
We need them to work for our country

>speed voting in the EU parliament
youtube.com/watch?v=rmBJJcI6zd4

what a fucking joke

deport them , you will sink in your own shit like India.
you will only deport white europeans and will not touch the shitskin , KEK your fucking retarded george

I hope Germany will exist in 2 year desu senpai

you still can dream, even France is too cucked to leave right now, what we need is to Turkey to join UE , almost everybody will leave the next day, no one fucking like Turkey even arabs and blacks here are disgusted and hate them.
UE is lead by Germans so why the fuck you should leave ? we will leave next m8, only 2 more massive attacks and it will be a big redpill for the rest of our population.