>Looks blankly

Can't Scuff the Duff

>Next one's coming faster

GOAT

when are they making the Duffstified spinoff already

This would be good only if Michael had lived

That last Mikey scene was pure cinema

Last season was pure kino.

Definitely, but i think the Bennett season was my favorite.

just rewatched it. Holy shit it really was perfect.

Will you hold me Sup Forums?

stop. I'm going to cry.

I find it really aplexing that the death of such a minor character made me feel more than almost all the big shocking deaths on all the popular tv shows from the last few years

Mikey was a loyal henchman from the start, a bit dim but he always had Duffy's back until he kinda went full retard but he redeemed himself even then.

fun fact, there was supposed to be a scene where after Mieky got his ass beat with Duffy cradling him and giving him sips of water but they thought it might've been a bit much.

>Justified: One Last Score (2020)
>Fresh out of prison, Boyd Crowder finds a target on his head. More specifically, a number of highly skilled hitmen, thugs, and characters, all coming to collect on the price on his head. With nowhere to turn, Boyd goes to the one man he can trust...Raylan Givens. But can Raylan trust Boyd, as it soon becomes apparent that Boyd's hiding something, something about, a score, the "big one...."

Would you watch it?

it's the same guy working on angie tribeca?

No, the story is done and done.

Nah, I liked the show but it definitely overstayed it's welcome by a season or so. It got dull to the point that I can barely remember anything about the final season, apart from the surprisingly solid finale.

the Duff was my fave Justified villain, and I always thought his lair-on-wheels schtick was p.funny

>it's a Dickie scene

>Wynn Some, Lose Some (2018)
>Wynn Duffy rides across the country in his RV committing crimes with his henchmen(a new team each episode). He is pursued by US Marshal Tim Gutterson.

Like a Lupin III adaptation

JUST GRAB THE GUN YOU RETARD YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A BODYGUARD HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THAT

>Down On All Fours Mobile Dog Grooming
>The Experts of Doggy Style

Duffy is a master troll

he was set up to be a psycho in the first season, but ended up being one of the more grounded characters