Did he deserve it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No he is my hero. I am only 18 but I want to die fighting for the white race. Every black is a threat to the human race and must be exterminated.

Heil Victory my friends.

absolutely, hope he got raped by bbc

Yes, he's an edgy faggot that can't handle prison banter.

It doesn't matter. Every white is liable to be assaulted and killed if anyone calls them a racist.

wew lad

He killed peaceful Christians in the house of god. He deserves electric chair

Hello, ctr.

he deserves it because he didn't an hero before being caught

Jailrapes are through the Roof

? learn how to meme

>peaceful

yeah niggers are real peaceful no rioting ever

The FUCK you mean did he deserve it?

Edgelord killed because he is a degenerate edgelord with no value to society whatsoever, of course he deserved it.

PS. MAGA!

I dont really care

criminals should all be executed

Hello kike shill.

How about you get the fuck out of here?

Blacks are not peaceful. They actively are trying to destroy the white race as they are controlled by the Jews. Look at every single statistic out there. Niggers are not fit to live in our society. There will be a mass genocide of blacks when the race war breaks out and if you don't participate in it you're with them just know this.

He deserves a medal.

and by criminals I mean all of them

torrenting? off your head goes

They forgave him, they didnt riot

They were black people, not niggers. He killed the wrong ones

Was probably a nigger. Lesson is - if you decide to do it, don't get caught.

He deserves to be dead, that cowardly little beta fuck.

? He shot a church full of black people that prayed with him, the previous hour?

All judgement aside, he's going to be raped the rest of his life. Blacks in southern jails are 90% of the population, inmates and guards.

He didn't go and shoot up hood niggers, he shot honest church folk.

His ass hole is going to look like a missile silo, until he dies.

Why didn't he off himself? Unless getting a lifetime of free BBC was his plan all along

Fuck off

Protestants AND Niggers.

Dylann roof is a hero

I hope he got his boypussy ravaged.

Roof was a fucking coward. He killed some elderly black people praying in church instead of gang members and actual true niggers on the street. Fuck this aspie clown.

yeah, but he's a text book racist

faggot

THIS IS YOUR FUTURE TRUMEPTS

>this meme

Good times

he killed a bunch of chuch goers, mostly old women.

some of you are twisted beyond repair and i'm glad you will never procreate

He was a horrible person

He killed """"""""Moderate""""""""" Niggers.

Next are you cucks going to say we should spare """"""Moderate""""""""" Muslims in the race war?

>ITT: Shills answer if he deserved it or not

The left considers you a racist coward beta if you're white. Condemn Roof all you want, but it won't save you.

An embarrassment to white men everywhere.

He can't die soon enough.

I don't get why violence is "allowed" in prisons. The punishment for criminals is being in prison, but anything else such as violence should lead to the perpetrator getting punished exactly the same way they would be outside of prison. Same for buttrape. You rape someone, you get years added on to your time.

Really? My text book says racism is privelege+prejudice.

probably part of his aryan brotherhood initiation I'm sure he'll be fine from here on out

>post nazi flag
>wants to get himself killed by Jewish divide and conquer tactics

lurk more kid

>not going out in a hail of gunfire

BLACKED

>You rape someone, you get years added on to your time.

Lmao you think they would care? They're already in for life. The only acceptable response to sodomy is to smash skulls

This. All he did was fuck up race relations even more. That isn't what anyone should want. Everyone should want every race to pull their own weight, follow the law, and pay their taxes. The left's control over blacks is solidified when people take an action like Dylan Roof chose. Trump actually has made some progress in pulling in redpilled Blacks who just want to do their part in society by working and not being on the government's teet.

This.

He should have gone to buy some drugs in the ghetto and kill those niggers but he was a pussy and killed old women instead. What a hero.
At the least the Nazi's had honour and fought in the battlefield.

He dindu nuffin!

No. He did the right thing. Every day blacks take more and more, inching closer to their ultimate goal. He took action unlike the average armchair warrior here.

Obvious BLM and Hillary plant. Deserves worse. If it indeed happened to him.
The sheeple doesn't comprehend what it's up against.

>comparing the ones that go to church to the rioter niggers that just want an excuse to loot
I'm all about nigger bashing, but to say every black person deserves it is just retarded.

That's a good point. But still I don't know if it's right to consider violence in prisons as "part of the punishment".

Why the fuck should I care about that you and the left cam blow me. Pussy generation indeed.

FUCKING SCHILL!
CTR PIECE OF SHIT!

I suck at editing could someone put a blacked at the bottom of this picture

Again, it doesn't matter. You'll just sound whiny by basing your complaints on slippery notions of fairness. People only have contempt for whiners.

there's a difference between being a nigger and a black person

a black person is someone like you or me who is black (i.e. ben carson)

a nigger is a rioting dindu crack abusing welfare queen etc.

I don't want you to have to care. I want these forces to be repelled so we can all be free and independent enough not to care. But right now it's not safe for your career or physical safety to be carefree about all this.

>Trumpfag gets what all Trumpfags deserve

Good.

>white people

Wtf I hate Trump now

shill

American prisons are weird.

What the fuck does this even mean?

Back to >/r9k/

He better learn to clench, or next time he is getting two in the stench.

Your prisons will be the same way once the Subsaharan migration kicks into gear

No he didnt deserve it
FREE DYLAN ROOF!
He actually got rid of a black senator which makes him a hero

dictionary.com

He's no Anders, let's put it that way

What's weird about jt

Courtesy of Killary "industrial prisons for profit" Cunton.
American prisons are colleges for criminals. Full of violent offenders, who receive no rehabilitation.
Why? Because the Clinton's deemed that black people "are violent predators" who can't into rehabilitation, and that's expensive.
It's actually scary if you spend some time researching American prisons vs most other first world countries. It's the reason why the re offender rate is sky high.

Faggot deserved it, he's the reason the Government enables Nigger Lives Matter and lets them destroy cities

Of course fucking not. Self-righteous mongrel fucks in prison pretending to be noble Aryan men, absolutely fucking abominably disgusting. Dalits all.

christian niggers are still niggers

>open pic in mspaint.exe
>paste blacked logo in corner
>save picture
that's hard, mate. idk if I could do it either

This tbqh, stormfags don't realize that older black folks are usually really nice and nothing like young dindus

The only thing they do wrong is voting Democrat

He deserved to be euthanized for getting the confederate flag banned and giving dindus yet another excuse to white shame stupid liberal cucks

Yup he's a little bitch and anyone who defends him is one too.

Why isn't he in a protected inmate due to the risk of him being attacked?

He should be in with the paedophiles and rapists not general population.

watcha doin rabbi?

Yeah, fuck him. I hope someone does to him what happened to Dahmer.

I hope he fought back rather than just getting beat like a bitch.

He's gonna get executed anyways.

I know this is shitposting but since there's actually people on Sup Forums that are this autistic I thought I'd drop by to say fuck you

Starring ( ( ( Daniel Radcliffe ) ) ). Opening in theaters everywhere August 19th.

That's actually how that works. In fact I think it's more time added when commuted in jail.

It's not and they seek to stop it at every chance they get. That's why solitary is a thing. Guards try to stop it, prisoners try to out smart the gaurds.

Ahh, I see your tinfoil hat is bigger than mine.

Rabbi, watcha doin?

>Did he deserve it Sup Forums?
They caught him so yes.

>no ones been fired for racism on social media

He's stone cold murderer. Why would he hesitate to strike back? His conscience?