ITT Cartoons even kid you hated

ITT Cartoons even kid you hated

Other urls found in this thread:

markmarek.org/ANIMATIONS/KABLAM.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dNjJEkWMgjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you're 14 or younger then I'm not sure if you should be here.

I loved that cartoon, it was funny how horrible the characters behaved.

catdog

Everything on FOXBOX was pretty bad. I only watched it for Sonic X and Kirby, both of which were dubbed shows.

I hated a pup named scooby doo and Tom and Jerry kids. I did not like the gentrification of cartoons I used to watch. Same goes for Gadget boy and shit.

2003 Ninja Turtles was the shit tho

That was a guilty pleasure when I was like 13, I don't even know why I watched it.

My nigga, it was a guilty pleasure for me too and I still don't understand why

I thought I pup named scooby doo was far and above better than most of what was going on with the scooby franchise at that point. Plus, it actually gave the supporting case a minimal amount of character. Probably the best of all of the "baby" shows

*cast

I watched all the episodes , weird fucking show .

I'm not familiar with this, but it almost looks like a blatant parody of 90s SoL/Klasky Csupo cartoons even though I know it's completely earnest.

>that episode where Lucien wears that pink skin tight rubber suit whilst getting beat up by Wayne.

Did they ever reveal that the boss was actually a swamp person?

Cramp twins wasn't that bad.

Winner.

>dat intro the the digimon movie tape

The Proud Family.

Holy hell you made me remember that cancer

Are you this guy? Probably not, but I gotta ask.

God, I hated when this came on tv.

This. It's just punishment for kids who got sick.

anyone who thinks it was any good is lying to themselves like they're desperately trying to get laid.

>lel nice bait
fuck you it was terrible and it always was. low rent Ren and Stimpy with about -300% the charm.

I still watched this on a semi-regular basis for some reason, probably cause there was nothing else on and we didn't have cartoon network.

This was on English CN all the time from like 2001-2008
It was fucking odd
That episode where the stalker girl sees the dad's dick

>The Wild Thornberries
>Rocket Power
>As Told By Ginger
>All Grown Up
Anyone else see a pattern here? How anyone could think Klasky Csupo's style was anything but fucking atrocious is beyond me.
>Kids Next Door
I eventually gave it a second chance as a young teen and ended up really enjoying it.
>Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Same situation with KND.
>Robot Chicken
It's been on the air for more than a decade and it still feels like it's written by a bunch of fucking middle schoolers. "HEATHCLIFF AND GARFIELD GO TO COURT AND AND AND HEATHCLIFF IS LIKE, HE'S SHOVING GARFIELD'S HEAD IN A LITTER BOX AND HE'S SAYING ' EAT IT EAT IT'!!!"

Rocket Power

Gotta agree. Loved it as a kid, but watching it now makes me wonder what a shitty taste I had.

That devil man still makes me chuckle though

This. 90's X-TREME bullshit was obvious bullshit even back then.

T H I S

I hated when samurai jack was on as a kid because I felt that it was too boring and not funny

If you were sick at home and you didn't want to watch the midday local news or Jerry Springer, then unfortunately you were left with a marathon block of 'A Pup Named Scooby Doo'
which was FUCKING BORING. From like 10am to 2pm this crap would be on until something decent like Two Stupid Dogs or Dexter's Lab would air.

That or you would Nick Jr. stuff.

Invader Zim

Rocket Power isn't 90s but more shitty early 2000s Blink182/X-Games crap

Don't try to slot in Rocket Power with the 90s

Fair enough. Still extreme crap.

Came here to post this. That trash was irredeemable. Cramp Twins or Cow and Chicken were bad but you could at least imagine how someone would sign off on it after hearing the concept pitched or watching a pilot and come to regret the decision later. Angela Anaconda was offensively bad on every level. The fact that someone actually made this and got it put on TV is just baffling.

Nah, you're just some insecure retard that cares about seeming "mature"

i still like it, but i am weasel is superior

I was an adult when it came out but I'm pretty sure kid me would have hated it too

bobby's world

>this show is one of the big reasons why Nickelodeon can't rerun certain episodes of Kablam or re-release the show

i wish more show creators would say fuck it and do this:

markmarek.org/ANIMATIONS/KABLAM.html

The only reason I ever even knew this Shit show even existed was thanks to the Digimon movie. When dubbing to Swedish they usually take the American version to translate, which in turn gives us whatever shitty change or censor they added on top of it all. Fuck.

Also, Cubix was really bad and ugly as hell.

>Executive Produced by Gene Simmons
I knew there was a reason I hated this show.

didn't even touch the show because of it's art style.

As a kid I thought anything that looks like that was forcing themselves to make a show.

>those default armature poses on the left
>no shadows
>blank faces

didn't this air the same time as jimmy neutron? what an ugly mess.

You're to young to remember

>This scene will never get an official English dub.

I was just listening to the song of this too. What a great scene.

That said I don't remember the dub of the show at all and it's probably awful

As someone who likes cartoons boy do I fucking hate a lot of them.
Squirrel Boy looked awful. I didn't care for duckman's style but at least it had some dark and bizarre since of humor.
Squirrel Boy has nothing going for it. It was extremely bland and feels like a fucking chore to watch.

>>The Wild Thornberries
>>Rocket Power
>>As Told By Ginger
>>All Grown Up
I hated everything by Klasky Csupo. Their art style was awful to look at and none of their cartoons appealed to me.

>>Invader Zim
It was 2 edgy 4 me. I hated the art style of it.

I hated everything CGI for a long period of time. Everything looks like it's made out of plastic and clay. The textures are either near non-existent or an eye sore to look at. I still dislike things most animated shows on TV and even movies that are CGI today.

>that guy who will inevitably say jimmy neutron

fuck this thread just keeps annoying me more and more

I kinda liked Cramp twins, Cow and Chicken and I am Weasel. Everyone I knew hated these shows but for some reason I enjoyed them....

Oggy and the cockroaches though I could not stand.

I fucking hated the design of the kid in squirrel boy.
The sides of his hair have that hideous bowlcut look, his head just fucking caves in in the middle, leaving his right eye to just kinda float in his glasses, he has no discernable neck so it looks like his head, torso and crotch are just one piece of body like Kirby minus everything that makes Kirby adorable.

Good Christ... It's like, have you ever seen early, early concept art of a character and you think "Thank fuck they dropped that shit."?
This kid is that concept art come to life.

this and space goofs bored me to death, i loved ratz tho

>Not liking based APNSD

I really liked the artstyle as a kid so I tried to get into it. Even I knew how bad it was

You take that back.

it was outright said but only Mr Parsons knows for real because they were childhood friends.

I remember watching it as a kid and thinkng it was actually good, but I was a retard at least until I was 16 so I don't know

I hated the character designs and never really liked the premise, I disliked the shit out of fat dog mendoza, but despite all that this is one catchy tune youtube.com/watch?v=dNjJEkWMgjE
I read that this never aired in America, is that true? It would explain why nobody mentioned it yet, because for the life of me I can't see the appeal.

This looks like a PBS show where I'll learn the difference between sedimentary and igneous rocks.

This show is really bad.

No one can say it's good while being serious...

btw, this shit is still fucking running.

Fuck you man, when I was getting out of kindergarten at 11:50 that shit was lit, and then with Cartoon Cartoons?

The best years of my life.

And I'm depressed every day because I'll never have those days again. My therapist doesn't help either, my parents need to stop wasting money on him.

Kill yourselves.

Holy fuck I despise a pup named scooby doo, it was the same fucking joke over and over again.
Fuck this shit and fuck any cartoons that was just taking another cartoons but making them kids or babies.
The only time that ever worked out was the Looney tunes one about the not bugs bunny but is bugs bunny and not daffy duck but is daffy duck kids in school.

this?

I loved all Klasky Csupo shows so much
the art was funky and not like other shows at all
and the stories were always pretty personal, really appealing to me

When I found out most of the world hated the style/stories, it was really disappointing.

Yeah that thing, it was basically all the same characters but different names and colours but they acted a little different and shit actually happened.
Their banned episode where they get drunk is pretty good too.

This fucking (see pic) garbage

also Mega Babies

>Mega Babies
Fuck you, user, I just forgot about that

Pretty much the entire Cartoon Cartoons lineup except Courage, Dexter, Johnny Bravo, and sometimes Powerpuff Girls.

The girls are literally just in their T-poses.

don't you get tired of being so lame across all boards?

Good god I have that intro burned into my memory

Butt Ugly Martians

fucking tripfags

I have shit taste. I know. Its too late ot do anything about it.

Fuck. I just remembered I watched Scaredy Squirrel in highschool for reasons I can't explain.

>that one faggot you know who hated EEnE

I swear this show gave me a fetish or two

The accuracy of this comment is amazing.

That's why you have your favourite shows on tape.

>tfw genuinely liked Pup named Scooby Doo and Baby Looney Tunes

I watched those up until third grade, and didn't mention them ever whenever anyone on the playground asked what cartoons I watched.
It's like I knew I wasn't supposed to tell anyone I liked it. Same with Power Rangers. My best friend at the time said "It's like watching Barney; it's for babies" so I never told him I watched it.

Those faggots will be in a theater next year claiming they always loved Power Rangers as well. Fucking NORMIES.

hows about you go fuck yourself anus face

>that one kid who hated EEnE

fuck you james you fucking no taste buttplug up the ass having fruitbowl furfaggot

God damn, now that I think about it in every different circle of friends I've had throughout my entire life there was always one fucking kid who hated the EEnE.

no one liked that fucking kid

For the longest time I suspected there were subliminal messages in it because I would see it on tv and just feel a sense of unnerving calm, like part of my brain got hollowed out. I even started keeping a journal of various things that might be triggers and if I wanted any products or craved any branded snacks.

Didn't really put together that it might be because I got up at like 5:30 in the morning to say good bye to my dad before he left for work that I might just be sleepy and the bland inoffensiveness just put me into a semi-sleep.

Man, my parents messed up getting me the entire set of Man, Myth and Magic.

Holy shit, you actually triggered a memory of me being sick staying home watching this shit and wishing I was healthy so I could go to school.

Or you could have just read a book or watched Discovery like a normal kid.

Too fucking true.

Based.

KND was the show I was really into but no one else was. Loved the homemade weapons and villains-of-the-week.

Klasky Csupo was ugly and boring. Were they mea
nt to be comedy? Drama? Action? A mix of all three that didn't know who it was aiming at. Hey Arnold did the slice-of-life approach way better.

Even as a middle schooler I never laughed at Robot Chicken. Introduce a classic cartoon, let me guess they start swearing, doing some racist shit and someone or everyone ends up dead. Comedy gold.

I watched this during summer break in middle school because I didn't have any actual friends to hang out with.

That was 10 years ago and nothing has changed...

user, YOU GOTTA DRAW SOMETHING!