Subway is dead. Bury it

Subway is dead. Bury it.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/20/opinions/jonah-hill-weight-loss-robbins/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>“So I called Channing Tatum, and said, ‘hey, if I ate less and go to a trainer, will I get in better shape?’”

>“He said, ‘yes, you dumb motherfucker, of course you will, it’s the simplest thing in the entire world.’”

He looks much better.

pretty nice of him to shape jonah up

He looks sadder though

How is he gonna get any work now that he's not funny?

this

he already admitted he got parts because he was fat

>it's another 'Jonah get's his stomach stapled and people think he's losing weight' episode

remember when he did this after Moneyball? How long will it take for him to blow the fuck up again? I can't imagine all this weight yoyoing is good for his heart.

This, also the poor guy looks good on the outside but seeing his face, he must be dying inside for some reason.

He's the Chris Farley of this generation. He'll get fat as fuck again once he realizes he's forever got to be "le funny fat man" and then he'll end up choking on cocaine flavored vomit in a motel room as heroin scented foam bubbles out of his nose.

he lose a lot of weight but He will never gonna get that french weather girl ass

RIP career

we want Fat Jonah!

*teleports behind her*

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/20/opinions/jonah-hill-weight-loss-robbins/index.html

He's thinking he'll never be normal around food ever. He'll have to keep this up 24/7 just how a recovering alcoholic is around drink.

he will just buy her ass

NEVER!

what did she even say to him?

That hes fat

how will he play the fat jew now?

He's planning on killing her. I support his endeavors.

>wanting to fuck someone who bullies people on national tv like that

she's probably a nutcase, never fuck crazy people.

>that subway slipping off his pants

Maybe him and Brendan Fraser can switch roles.

Your body on weed vs. tobacco.
Which looks healthier?

>a nutcase are
All women are. We just call them "quirky". If you want sanity, talk to a male friend.

Jared looks like that!?

Was she aroused by his fatness?

this, you can see the dead eyes in the right picture, nigga got his resolve and he gonna do it one way or another

dat dere nicotine-induced aromatase inhibition

I would snus for the gainz if nicotine didn't make me feel so strangely

>MFW he will always have that loose skin double chin from 400+ lbs

>“So I called /fit/, and said, ‘hey, if I ate less and go to a trainer, will I get in better shape?’”

>“He said, ‘yes, you dumb motherfucker, of course you will, it’s the simplest thing in the entire world.’”

>“So I called /fit/, and said, ‘hey, if I ate less and go to a trainer, will I get in better shape?’”

>“He said, ‘yes, you dumb motherfucker, of course you will, READ THE FUCKING STICKY.’”
Fixed that for you

is he auditioning for a sopranos reboot?

>that smoothie probably has a lot of sugar

i like jonah, but never compare him with chris farley again

Look at me.
I'm the subway now

Reading this in an Italian accent gave me a good laugh you should try it.