youtube.com/watch?v=DTyEReliYAs
youtube.com/watch?v=IW8KLuvTmtc
youtube.com/watch?v=zha1tYGnAC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best Marvel movie ever.

FUCK YOU I DIDN'T

Yeah well.

ur a faget

It could have been almost good if the editing wasn't retarded.
Who thought the comic paneling was a good idea?

I agree, one of the few capeshits I actually enjoyed, even if it hasn't visually held up very well.

This.

Who the fuck wants comic book panel editing in a comic book movie? Maximum cringe famalam!

Bruce Banner scenes were pure Kino but the actual Hulk scenes were okay

The CGI holds up well honestly

Agreed. I wish it held up better, like Star Wars 4-6 or the original Clash of the Titans.

Kino haha!

Based teaser (it was shown before Spiderman)
youtube.com/watch?v=AHK-sHcOxIg

this movies flop is the reason why marvel said they'll only do quips from now on
and it was before BRAVO Nolan

I liked it as well user

Also this is the best DCEU movie so far, no one can tell me otherwise.

I fucking love hulk and wish it was part of the mcu instead of the new one
or maybe its for the best it's not part of it?
i'm not sure
fuck you i liked it indeed

>bruce banner tormented by fever dreams
>bruce's dad accidentally kills his mother right in front of him while attempting to kill HIM because he's afraid of what he's created and his attempt to "cure" his son has just been taken away from him by the military
>the radiation doesn't turn him into the hulk, they just activate his latent hulk-powers given to him by his aforementioned dad
>the score
>betty ross is HNNNNGG tier qt
>the dog fight in the redwood forrest
>the way hulk calms down around desert plants and rocks covered in moss and lichen because bruce grew up in a dessert town
>hulk low-key not actualy hurting any of the soldiers that try to stop him
>bruce and dad reunited in that electric chair room thing
>take it, take it AAAAALLLL

kino

This. loved it

kys user

your genes are not welcome

samefag, please try again.

I really like the transitions, every comicbook movie should do the same

Would've walked out on this garbage if I wasn't my friend's ride. What a fucking let down. I saw the prequels in theaters too and none of them left as bad a taste in my mouth as this manufactured-by-committee trash.

This. GOAT capeshit. A good death is it's own reward.

Why was his dad an elemental?

The CGI was bad and I didn't like the ending. But overall I like the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=DnYlEVenxa0

Elfman's most underrated score

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie1waJKUA2s

How in the FUCK do you find this bad? Are your eyes retarded? This is legitimately one of the most impressive SFX sequences of the century.

youtube.com/watch?v=DTyEReliYAs

Legit kinda sad it flopped. It was a fun flick

The CGI was good you fuckface.

The fact that this movie is widely panned yet tried to be ambitious doesn't make this a controversial opinion here. And while I have all the respect in the world for the director taking it very seriously it really isn't an overall good film and the emotional conflict isn't strong enough to make up for the lack of action. Yea the military chase is iconic but I would love something more imaginative than that. They kinda have a super fight but they chose to make Absorbing Man an elemental thing and it was very uninteresting to watch Hulk punch rocks and water on top of looking like a cartoon which everyone conveniently ignores when praising this film
youtube.com/watch?v=IW8KLuvTmtc

As for the "comic editing" the actual film itself doesn't pay much tribute to any of the comics and it has no thematic tie to anything so it just comes off as jarring and random which is why people dont usually like it. Comics have panels, they use this to tell stories in that medium. Having little squares side by side in a film medium does not serve the same purpose or any at all really. I dont think this one has enough going for it to overlook the flaws. In my opinion if they wanted the psychological angle they should of played more into Hulk's multiple personalities instead of the OC character of David Banner. "character driven" does not make a movie boring unless its poorly done and its pretty boring yet seems to think it's deeper than it really is.

ok.

top 3 best disney movies desu

>best DCEU movie so far
>there have been 4 and they're all varying degrees of bad
You say that like it's impressive somehow.

Dog kino

i don't know anyone who didn't like this movie

Basically the fault of the cgi being too clean. Isn't it interesting that Transformers will never have the same problem, both from ILM.

So underrated

it really was a "comic book movie"

Transformers movies are g8 kino popcorn flicks as long as you turn off your brain prior to viewing

Fuck you, I actually liked the comic paneling style choice.

I know this threads full of capeshit idiots, but this.

youtube.com/watch?v=zha1tYGnAC8

K I N O
I
N
O