Russians built this building during commietimes in our capital to fuck with us...

Russians built this building during commietimes in our capital to fuck with us. There are serious talks about demolising it, would you support it?

Other urls found in this thread:

pkin.pl/wymiana-okien-w-palacu-kultury-i-nauki/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Nevsky_Cathedral,_Warsaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I recommend you demolish every single last thing built by Russians in Poland.

please stfu what will you achieve by demolishing it

If you wanted a Sup Forumschitecture thread you should have just said so.

Seems like a pretty cool building

I thought that was Romanian?

No, they have a different and bigger one.

>Anywhere City, Soviet Union

Demolish those ridiculous neon signs that are on it.

no, fuck off

>again this thread
fuck off and cry more bitch nigga
KURWA MAC

Looks top-tier comfy, no sarcasm.

If it what was a statue of Stalin, then I would say sure. But it actually looks pretty cool, and doesn't harm anyone now (to my knowledge). I say keep it Polebro.

It probably got turned into a cool russian commie style nightclub

Communist remnants must be purged.

looks pretty much like Zagreb only more houses and less apartment buildings

Why? It's better than anything else shown in your pic

I like it better than all those curvy buildings behind it that were built by a bunch of faggots that hate their dad.

Same opinion I have of London's new skyline, in fact. ;)

Please to enjoy capitalism.

You mean all of them?

Why? Looks pretty cool

>basically glass half of Poland
Yeah why not?

Wewlad who the fuck does this.
So many beautiful buildings around and this scrapyard just ruins it all.

>destroying best looking building in their city because of butthurt
Typical pooland.

No, that puts you on the same level with the niggers and SJWs here that petition to tear down all the confederate monuments.

behold! russian architecture at its finest

throw some trees and grass into it and it would look comfy

Why do you keep making this thread?
Listen to Mr Satan over here

Demolish the most iconic building in Warsaw. Build a kitschy- looking catholic cathedral in its place.

For this you can thank Khrushchev and his decree about elimination of excesses in the architecture planning.
This pic is stalins age.

>There are serious talks about demolising it

lies, please stop making dumb threads or at least get a canadian proxy for that

And this is Khrushchevs.

>norilsk

more like depressionisk

this looks like copy paste zagreb
wtf i hate communisam now

I wish russia would demolish the polish people instead

>There are serious talks about demolising it, would you support it?
don't demolish it, Sup Forums only likes old buildings, new ones are scary

demolishing plastic abominations around it would be a major aesthetic improvement

It has a lot more character to it than modern glass buildings. For me, it is very nice looking. I like the 7 sisters especially.

Russians brought some resemblance of civilization to your shitty country. Why do you try to destroy everything good that has been build by us? Why do you act like savages?

why? it looks nice. in 200 years no one will remember "stalin's palace"

i think it looks rather good. Also if you destroy it you would have to discard 90% of warsaw postcards

based czech bro

This is like raping your own country

this tbph
also demolish every last russian in poland

at least people have somewhere to live, the Tsar didn't give a fuck about that

I was in warsaw few weeks ago. I was there just five days and the city is so packed with things to do that I didnt even have time to go inside the Palac kultury. You have nice capital and nice country overall. dont let anybody tell you otherwise (but fuck Kopernik center. You literally have come before the opening hours in order not to wait 3 hours in the queue)

I like soviet concrete brutalism. I wouldn't want to live there but it makes my brain tickle in positive way.

>There are serious talks about demolising it, would you support it?

Nice bait, nigger.

Palace of Science and Culture is due to have ~900 windows replaced as part of six year renovation project:

pkin.pl/wymiana-okien-w-palacu-kultury-i-nauki/

But hey, your bait worked because substantial amount of Sup Forumstards are mongoloids with no capacity to operate outside of their 'muh feels'.

>build cool, traditional building
>hehe, that'll show'em

we had the same problem after WW1 too (homeless peasants and orphans) but we knew better and saved them with capitalism

no idea dude i've never been to warsaw. good luck for faggots and feminists there but i'd stay away.

And commies cared about that? Tsar could build that as well

This sort of degeneracy is a direct result of Soviet influence in Western academia, ironically.

This. Please do it.

This is actually the most cool building in Warsaw. Demolishing it is stupid as fuck.

>good luck for faggots and feminists there

As long as you avoid anything in 1km radius from University of Warsaw you only risk running into kebab-flipping Turks.

i'll just stay in my village i guess

Why? Don't you feel bad for conscripts that died on our soil? Do you think their restplaces should be demolished as well? They were regular human beings, they didn't fight for communism, why should we forget about their sacrifice?

They did not really do it to fuck with you.
They did it because they wanted to rivalize with american skyscrapers and show that they could easliy do what the capitalists pigs.

Anyway I think you should keep it, history should not be erased because it is unpleasant.

Just keep licking new boots

In fact, this is old Russian tradition, every time Russia take Poland we build some kind of monumental building.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Nevsky_Cathedral,_Warsaw

lol just ask yourself why do we do this biiig demonstration on november 11th, Warsaw is the bleeding heart of poland you jealous peasant

alright create your legend friend, i really hope for a nationalist poland

Wtf Milosz

looks awesome.
soviet architecture of the 40s-50s was the best. classy as fuck

Let's make it super progressive

Sure. Poolacks do not have anything build by their own. Cleaning place from buildings, so they will have place to create something at least - is a right thing to do. In fact all non-poolack (i.e. all) buildings in pooland must be demolished so poolacks at least will have the opportunity to build shit in their own image for their own earnings.

>Implying you care about it.

Yeah, no. Demolish everything, why you care about rapists and oppressors?

These people really like shoveling snow from the roof, don't they?

our well kept and contiuously mantained ruskie cementaries and monuments would disagree
they aren't bad looking after renovation either

meh, I just can't get over the fact that people died for someone else ideals. but if you want to see it that way it's alright. just keep in mind that someone may want to see their granfathers grave in the future and it's gone.

We have a special purpose migrants from Central Asia for this.

Already happened 3 times.

If I ever see a fucking leaf in poland they're dead, thanks

>but we knew better and saved them with capitalism
shipping your poor to the U.K is not the solution comr8.
Literally Mexico-tier

What in the living fuck is that thing?

Yes, destroy EVERYTHING related to communism

well at least they were white catholics, thanks for treating them like shit in usa

b-but wait, t-they aren't ALL like this, yoou CAN'T generalize!!

serves them right fucking white males and entitled cunts

you learn something new everyday :)

>different
the only difference is the color of the roof

>russians invented palette swap

EU will tell you to destroy it and build a mosquee instead

> destroy EVERYTHING related to communism
← Start here or at your local UK embassy, or communism will return.

/thread

suck a nipple

You know, fuck it, might as well just go ahead and turn it into a giant mosque and refugee shelter at this point.

That'll show those peskie Russians who's boss, right Poland?

Jesus Christ, these fucking modern day nu-Slav's are absolute cancer.

>Buildings are ready commrade!
>Put some threes on it!
>No, threes are burguoise frivolities, go tu gulag now.

/thread

Seems a little childish to demolish a perfectly good building to spite a regime that ceased to exist two and a half decades ago.

horrible

Pretty sure the climate is just that bad.

Looks like a pretty cool building and you would accomplish nothing beyond obtaining some metaphorical butthurt salve.

The same logic is utilized by niggers that want to tear down confederate statues and monuments here in the USA. It's a part of history whether you like it or not. Leave it alone.

That's Graz - stop stealing our shit!

Demolish, Demolish, raze everything.
In either way everyone is leaving shitty Poland

Use it for something cool, it looks serviceable enough. Tearing down infrastructure for butthurt is nigger tier.

yes

Didn't they give you a choice of what building to have, and they gave you the one you didn't ask for?

That's what a friend told me anyway

You do understand that reaching population equilibrium is a desirable thing, right?

Maybe you and your brother Taqbir need 50 children, but in normal countries most people have 2-3 children.