BRIETBART LIED: Khizr Khan has no connections to the Clinton Foundation

snopes.com/2016/08/03/khizr-khans-connections/

Can't Con the Khans.........

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/documented-proof-clinton-campaign-breaking-federal-law-caught-coordinating-with-hillary-super-pac/
dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/
hillarydaily.com/eric/2016/06/20/busted-main-political-fact-checker-for-snopes-is-finally-exposed-as-liberal-hack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks for correcting the record

As soon as the next radical islamic terrorist attack happens, you CTR shills will disappear back into your holes

I'm not worried one bit

Are you?

(((snopes)))

>inb4 trumpshills post ">snopes"
>inb4 CTR
>inb4 trumpshill damage control

>cites left wing propaganda
>claims teh wins

denied.

I am amused to see Correct The Record is starting to be investigated by the press. Once your leadership is indicted, hopefully you fucking idiots will go back to being poor broke summerfags.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/documented-proof-clinton-campaign-breaking-federal-law-caught-coordinating-with-hillary-super-pac/

FPBP

wow this really makes me correct my record guess I'm now #HillaryArtillery

>$0.02 has been deposited

>go on Sup Forums
>be a shill
>call normal Sup Forums users shills

THIS REALLY MAKES ME CORRECT MY RECORD

Thanks for correcting my record, bae

>snopes

>5 trump university credit hours have been transferred

breitbart always lies. they're even less legitimate than the daily stormer. they just know they can get away with it because trumplets don't fact check

> Lamont

YOU BIG DUMMY!

> Snopes
Fucking lol.

Writing was on the wall about Khan the moment he deleted his website.
Man I can't believe how obvious this shit is getting over the last week. It's like everyone is going out of their way to prove Sup Forums right.

Looks like you are to slow to be inb4 any of that stuff you faggot shill.

You mean #Dildo4Hildo right? hehe

>As soon as the next radical islamic terrorist attack happens

No matter how many attacks there are, Khan was a brave man who served while Trump is a coward who dodged the draft.

hello allida black is that you? why is your house removed from google street view? how illegal is it to be lying about donations and campaign payments and what they are used for?

(((sNOPEs)))

I always wondered how this fat dyke, her faggot blading faggot and a fucking housecat became some sort of percieved "be-all-end-all" arbiters of TRUTH?!?!?

How? Serious question. I've seen them be wrong numerous times and they absolutely have a glaringly obvious left-leaning bias on all political issues... so why are they touted as some valid research organization?

His son was, old man Khan is a worthless fuck trying to make a name for himself off his sons death.

there hasnt been an attack in days...
>days
fuckin DAYS

how bad is it that the left has to say that shit? how long before they have to say hours?

Like the cunt using her CIA operative son from Benghazi?

>snopes

yeah ok there bud

Same reason Bill Nye exists right now, people used the sources as kids and never grew the fuck up to think for themselves.

old man khan is just sad/mad that his son was killed before he had a chance to go "fort hood"

>trump had a medical deferment
that draft dodger!
>bill had a college deferment
what a patriot
>hillary didnt even enlist despite wanting gender equality
but muh first womyn president

fuck off ctr

Who fucking cares about that cunt? I thought we were talking about your faggot hero Khan?

>while Trump is a coward who dodged the draft.
but I thought the Vietnam war was unjust and draft dodgers were in the right?

>medical deferment
>for fucking Vietnam
>MUH BUNYONS

College deferments were actually a thing. Medical deferments sans not having two legs wasn't an excuse.

Fucking shill. Thanks for making America great again.

Trump shills seem to care a lot about her faggot.

CTR get out

>84123438
>inb4
>comes after
gj faggot

>snopes

>snopes

literally written by a public feminist pro hillary shill

i fucking hate that site with every ounce of my being

it is the epitome of smug atheist progressive "i know everything" liberalism

Snopes will be the first to hang on DOTR

I come from the ufo crowd so I have an autistic unabridged hate for snopes.

dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/

gj not sageing this shill thread you dumb fucking bitch

Funny that you are the one using the strawman, but it's the trumpets who care. You are getting BTFO all over this thread nigger you might want to regroup.

wtf now i correct the record now

Thank you for correcting the record

Ignoring them obviously isn't working man just laugh at them untill they run out of money.

>Trump
>shills

Where do you think we are?

You understand Snopes is literally these 2 ultra liberal democrat retards right???

They feed out their garbage to "staff writers" now but they are still in charge of everything.

you can laugh at them without bumping the thread it's as easy as typing sage in the options field you dumb newfaggot

No yeah of course, don't project to hard nigger, remember we have ids everyone can see your blown out ctr arguments all over. Welcome to Sup Forums cuck, make sure to tell your ctr friends to adapt so they don't look this stupid it's pathetic.

thanks for correcting the record

see
reee snopes gets me so triggered, more so than rationalwiki or politifact

Gtfo of here faggot, have you not been here the last 3 days? You think that faggot shit is working right now? Get a godamn clue and project your anger in the right place.

>make sure to tell your ctr friends to adapt so they don't look this stupid it's pathetic.
better yet hire me. I want $.1 per post and an extra $.05 per reply. I've been on this website for 12 years and I could push buttons more subtly than you oblivious retards. hit me up [email protected]

Trump's campaign has been tinged with hatred for Muslims. Now a wonderful Muslim family is the reason why his campaign is finished. Gotta love that delicious Karma.

>snopes
glad to see the ministry of truth has corrected this mistruth

lol nvm the person who owns snopes is a huge lefty that has backed clinton
hillarydaily.com/eric/2016/06/20/busted-main-political-fact-checker-for-snopes-is-finally-exposed-as-liberal-hack/

Rationalwiki might be the cringiest libthink I've ever read, what a shithole. I almost died from rage going there. "rational" lol

Politifact and Snopes are both well known liberal rags, haven't read either in a long time.

the most arrogant thing about liberals is how they present themselves as right no matter what

'reality has a liberal bias'
'politifact'
'rationalwiki'
etc

>here take this thing that says im right but you can't point out the retarded facts behind (((snopes))) and how it was started or gets maintained

>I've been on this website for 12 years
>[email protected]
looks legit to me.

Snopes is not a trusthworthy source when it comes to politics.

Still doesn't change the fact that this guy was setting up pay to play Saudi visas, or thay he wrote that essay in support of Sharia back in the 80s. Breitbart has a tendency to fuck up, so I won't even bother looking into the semantics of this article. Doesn't change the fact that Khan is a piece of shit who goes where the money is. At least he knows how to keep a bitch silent.

Poor cat. Call PETA

>DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS
HIDE SHILL THREADS
HIDE SHILL THREADS
HIDE SHILL THREADS
HIDE SHILL THREADS
HIDE SHILL THREADS