Amber Heard-Elon Musk Dating Rumors

Why bother with modern women Sup Forums?

ibtimes.com/amber-heard-elon-musk-dating-rumors-johnny-depps-ex-parties-all-night-london-tesla-2397252

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-autos-tesla-earnings-20160803-snap-story.html
wired.com/2016/03/teslas-electric-cars-might-not-green-think/
washingtonexaminer.com/new-study-electric-cars-may-be-worse-for-the-environment-than-gas-powered/article/2566847
shrinkthatfootprint.com/electric-cars-green
ucsusa.org/publications/catalyst/winter16-electric-vehicles-just-how-green-are-they
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

C'mon he's not that stupid.

I used to live in Austin, Texas ten years ago. Went to Austin high school with her do coke and get fucked doggystyle in the restroom of Austin Music Hall during a rave. Nice.

Nerds are fucking geniuses but retarded when it comes to pussy

The dude married his wife with a prenup, got divorced because she didn't like that he had a prenup, so then remarried her without a prenup.

Then she divorced him again

What a successful strong woman. Making money in the worlds oldest profession.

no you didn't

What a fucking dumbass

I love Elon Musk but he is fucking retarded when it comes to women. See .

I wouldn't be surprised if he knows what happened to Johnny Depp but is too naive to think it could happen to him.

lmao what a fucking retard

You got a source on that? I remember reading an article back in December about her being bitter over getting only the house in the divorce. I don't recall anything about a second marriage.

id hit it and quit it

Jokes on her. Wives ARE employees. They either serve or produce, and if they cannot do neither, they are fired.

elon (((musk))) is a crypto agent for (((You))) & your fucking gullibility, goy.

>Elon Just

elon is a great business man, but he's a major dickhead IRL from what I have been told

>gold-dig your even more famous husband out of his wealth
>falsely accuse him of rape in order to tarnish his reputation
>a week later
>tech startup billionaires are already lining up for the opportunity to tongue your bleached asshole

Oh gee, how tough being a woman in today's patriarchal society must be ;(

Despite being a huge cuck Elon Musk still does a good job making the plebs believe there is a future.
He is kinda important

send her to space

I wonder what she will do with half of this guy's money. This is like a dragonball story arc but with phony feminism.

you can't max out all stats to 10/10

Major dickheads are usually the people who get things done.

>Le women are the problem.

>gun wrentched

Is that his ex wife?

Jesus this is why women are so fucking entitled. If a fat whale like her can get a genius billionaire then a normal 7/10 wants a fucking genius billionaire philanthropist bodybuilding hero. A literal fucking Tony Stark. Kill me.

Give me stories user

> not having a pussy that can open all doors

You're right! I'll be in the kitchen chopping off my cock and balls if you need me!

boo hoo, sounds like the guy is alpha as fuck

This is why you fuck and leave boys.
Never fall for the female jew.
If you ever want a son, just pay some village girl who desperately needs money to carry your child for 9 months.

>dickhead

Word people use when they feel inferior and their superior does not apologise for being superior.

That's 19-year old Chloe Moretz, you fucking idiot

Oh wait
>leaf

You're telling me that potato, is a 19 year old girl? I refuse to believe someone who is supposed to be young and nubile can look like that.

thats a picture of 19 year old gondola

I guess she wants her Jersey in the alimony Hall of fame.

Tell your Arab mongrel to go fucking kill himself and jump into the Thames.

NOOOOOOO! NOW THE GIGAFACTORY WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

Well, half it might... ;)

That is a heavily photoshopped picture of actress Chloe Grace Mortez. She has nothing to do with Elon Musk.

Pic related is his most recent ex wife, though I think technically they're still married.

Why would a billionaire ever get married, though? There is a 99.99% chance that she's only with you for the money. One of the downsides of being rich is that everyone wants to be your friend only because of your money, including the girl/guy that claims you're their "soulmate" and stuff.

I know, hence my earlier post that Elon Musk is a fucking retard when it comes to women. He's been divorced three times, and Amber Heard is a known golddigger.

Hopefully she murders him. Death should be the only punishment for such autistic courses of action.

>alimony musk

She looks a lot better since she started working out.

soon Elon JUST

I hope not. He may not know how to deal with chicks but Tesla is one of the great brands of our time.

Fully operational self-driving vehicles providing 10 times the safety of a human driver by the end of 2017. I mean holy shit. They're 10 years ahead of the curve.

Treat women like an investment.

You'll look good next to them in photo's, how much is this worth? She's still got a tight pussy because she has no children, how much is this worth?

You have enough money to fuck the hottest bitches in the world, how much time should be invested in this? Hopefully none.

Seriously, I don't doubt Elon Musk has some kind of intricate process for "mate selection". A master plan if you will.

It's called R.O.I. (Return on investment) which doesn't always need to be monetary and sometimes unquantifiable.

Elon Musks needs media attention, so fabricate a "love" story.

Personally if I were Elon Musk, I'd only stick around with women for as long as a cellphone contract.

2 years tops.

Amber traded Johnny in for a better model.

And he's already fucking his own shit up!

latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-autos-tesla-earnings-20160803-snap-story.html
>293 million dollar loss last quarter

frig off leaf

>Amber Heard
is she an actress? what does she do?

Yes, that is correct. There is a very particular face you make when your god-given right to own a firearm gets wrenched from you, hence the term.

She marries rich guys and takes a good chunk of their assets. She pretends to care about them long enough to do it, so she's presumably a decent actress.

>hippy garbage that purposely killed someone because they were too lazy to use lidar like Google
>can't compete with gas cars
>best brand of all time

Plz go reddit.

Cool I'll bite.
>hippy garbage that purposely killed someone because they were too lazy to use lidar like Google
It's already safer than manual driving in terms of accidents (lethal and non-lethal) per mile. They're waiting until it's 10 times safer to remove the beta label.
>can't compete with gas cars
Please be more specific. In what aspect can't they compete?
>best brand of all time
I never said that.

>guy who died was one of the seal team 6 members who all keep dying mysteriously now

Elon Musk is the quintessential con man. None of his current endeavours would be possible without ample government cash (and we know how effective government is at picking winners cough*Solyndra*cough). If you want to use him as a role model, that's your choice, but at least try and do a little homework before you tout him as some sort of techno-saviour. Half of his ideas are straight out of the Jetsons for chrissakes.

She gonna overpower his autism, then steal half of his billions.

Then when he goes broke because she sucked all the money out of his companies she'll end up getting her alimony increased to trillions, Elon will then eat a shotgun.

I know the feel

if the government keeps investing in him: good

Because he's doing shit to advance american industry and technology and he should be funded

braindead idiots like you who want china to get ahead can kindly fuck off

>Half of his ideas are straight out of the Jetsons for chrissakes.
How the fuck is that a bad thing?

You're reading way too much into my words. Elon Musk is no role model of mine, but Tesla is a great brand that does great things. Autopilot in particular, which is ALREADY a lot safer than manual driving, is going to transform the way we drive. I'm not joking. Think:

>2017: Autopilot officially 10 times safer than manual driving
>2020: Proper legislation for self-driving cars passed, major part of operational vehicles is now self-driving
>2022: Seperate infrastructure where manual driving is not allowed
>2025: Speeds of up to 300mph allowed on self-drive lanes. This will be the trigger that pushes everyone to get a self-driving car.

If you want to be a contrarian and hate him go ahead. He's done more to change the world than all of us combined.

>I don't understand how a free market economy works

>20 years ago: in 2016 we'll have fusion power and a colony on Mars

I forget sometimes that this board is populated by teenagers. I'm done.

>believing any of this shit

You are such an imbecile, AI is a huge meme

>yfw Amber Heard is a covert agent for the liberal feminazi marxist Psy-Ops
What if Johnny Depp knew too much? Now they're trying to shut down Musk too.

She fucked you doggystyle at a rave?

>spend time and resources on developing 300mph personal trains
>don't spend money on using currently esixting bullet train technology
Capitalism everybody

>being this much of a cuck
In Germany you get 15 years for murder. I'd rather spend 15 years in prison instead of having billions of dollars stolen from a greedy cunt.

his hyper loop is another globalist enviornmentalist scam that will pilfer tax payer money and produce nothing of value

>dating a known gold digging whore

why is he so stupid?

Fucking doesn't equal marriage. Women are easier then they have ever been. No reason not to take easy pussy. Marriage is an absolute joke though

>AI is a huge meme

I've driven in a self driving tesla you retard. Please tell me how that was a meme.

Huh. Any infrastructure ready by 2022 would have to of already started now. You're retarded.

Cars being able to travel at 500km/h in 8 years. I don't think you understand how much energy it takes to travel at that speed. A 911 turbo will use its whole tank of fuel in 12 minutes at 300km/h.
I know you're dutch, but fuck.

You realize tesla has never made a profit right?

>Any infrastructure ready by 2022 would have to of already started now.
Kek. Maybe in your wasteland.
Yet somehow they have a market cap of 33 billion. What gives?

They're heavily subsidized by the government. Without it they would've gone under years ago. The fact stands they have never made $1. Electric cars are a joke and actually are more harmful to the earth than traditional cars because of the manufacturing process.

>Without it they would've gone under years ago.
The market disagrees. Is the market wrong?
>Electric cars are a joke and actually are more harmful to the earth than traditional cars because of the manufacturing process
You don't honestly believe that do you? You think global warming was invented by China?

They wouldn't even be in the market without government subsidies. Once again they have never even made $1

Yes electric cars are a joke and ultimately worse for the environment. A simple Google search would've shown that. Here's one of the first pages to show

wired.com/2016/03/teslas-electric-cars-might-not-green-think/

Here's another one.

washingtonexaminer.com/new-study-electric-cars-may-be-worse-for-the-environment-than-gas-powered/article/2566847

That is complete bullshit. The scaling advantages of producing power in a large plant far outweigh the fact that in theory coal is less clean than oil. I can provide sources to the contrary just as easily. In fact if you'd looked to the second result you could have done so yourself.

shrinkthatfootprint.com/electric-cars-green
ucsusa.org/publications/catalyst/winter16-electric-vehicles-just-how-green-are-they

Again: They are worth 33 billion. Consensus seems to be they have the potential to make money. Else they WOULDN'T BE WORTH 33 BILLION. I ask again: Is the market wrong?

Anyway don't expect any further responses from me. I have a job and it's euro-bedtime.

shows how smart this supposed "super genius" is

can't wait till she fakes a black eye and sues his neat little electric cars away

>implying he's marrying her
>implying he's not just fucking her

You guys are slow

Would fucking ravage 10/10

Welp. So much for colonizing mars within this century.

No matter what the worth is due to state backing, the moment the backing is finished, it will collapse right away.
The value is solely based on that, it's artificial and lasts until the scam is called out.

The market is wrong when it gets conned.

dont do it elon