WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IDRIS

I actually remember reading up on this years ago. Such a weird tale.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

They really were samurais n shieet though

>WE

ARE NEVER EVER
GETTING BACK TOGETHER AGAIN

i keep seeing threads about this song on Sup Forums. why is it so popular on Sup Forums?

I once read a book about a white guy who became a samurai after he got stranded in Japan for some reason, so I don't see why it would be any weirder to have a black guy.

It actually happened to a black guy bud. He died at 12 years old but he was still big and strong enough that he was a fearsome samurai

>Japanese Box Office: 2 yen

It happened but I think they will make it more grandeur than it was

I like stories like this. The problem is some take this and ran with it as if black Samurai were normal.

WE WUZ SAM OH RYEZ AND SHIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Justice for Trayvon

That would be Adam Smith, the guy the book Shogun was based around and the first Englishman to set foot in Japan, circa 1605.

/thread
sad to see that a reasonable post like this will go ignored in favor WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHIET

Cringed

How long until they start claiming there were black Aztecs/Mayans/Incas?

That's not his name but I can't remember desu

Rather have a new Afro Samurai desu

There's already a series and some OVAs.

>we'll live to see Japan get blacked

kek

They already do with the Olmecs.

>12 year old nigger is more threatening than an adult japanese male

>Nobunaga heard the noise from the temple where he was staying and expressed a desire to see him. Suspecting the black color of his skin to be black ink, Nobunaga had him strip from the waist up and made him scrub his skin

>First
>Implying there was more than one

The book changed his name because it's historical fiction. The actual guy was Adam Smith. His journal of those years is on exhibit in the Bodleian Library at Oxford. James Clavell cribbed it to base Shogun around.

>The Lord Nobunaga Chronicle (信長公記 Shinchō Kōki) corroborates Fróis' account, and describes their meeting thus: "On the 23rd of the 2nd month [March 23, 1581], a black page (黒坊主 kuro-bōzu) came from the Christian countries. The man was healthy and good-looking with a good demeanour. Moreover, Nobunaga praised Yasuke's strength, describing it as that of ten normal men. Nobunaga's nephew gave him a sum of money at this first meeting.

>forgotten
No, they bring it up 24/7. Also if they made a movie about one of the white samurai that lived there would be constant complaining.

can't wait to not see it

>if they made a movie about one of the white samurai that lived there would be constant complaining.
There was a tv mini series and a big budget movie.

And Africa get CHINKED

There's the last samurai and the great wall movie

Contact between japan and africa was extremely sparse (but did happen). There was a nigger samurai during the tokugawa era as I recall, pretty famous on account of the fact he was a nigger, which just doesn't happen in japan.

>Yasuke is now heading to the big screen

Who should play him BESIDES Idris Elba?

That's actually a cool ass story

William Adams.
His cargo ship crashed on the shore of Japan and they wouldn't let him leave.

People bitched about the last samurai though

>ALT-RIGHT PUSSIES COMPLAIN ABOUT LITERALLY EVERYTHING

Glorious

Holy shit great tale

I didn't know was even in Fury

But saddle Hollywood will go for WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHIEET targeting only black people

>SJW phone poster is back

LAST NIGGA ON EARTH

>feudal japs "revered" a nigger
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nope, you're thinking of the guy who wrote Wealth of Nations. This guy was the basis for Shogun en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor)

The cringelord appears

Because feudal Japanese had much more in common with white, fat, suburbanite, pimple-faced, perma-virgins.

pic related: you

Who keeps pushing these ridiculous black movies? There is no money to be made from it.

The difference is, he actually existed and was a samurai for (arguably) the most important Jap in Japanese history.

Keep posting bud. You're the best recruitment agent the right have. You manage to get the operation yet?

Oda Nobunigga.

>l-look i posted it again

It's a real story, though

kek

This is easily the dumbest shit this website has ever come up with.

>we'll never get a movie about the actually real white samurai
>instead we got a now forgotten Dark Souls-lite game

WATASHI

WA

The fact that the OP says WE instead of HOL UP proves how extensive the Sup Forums and Sup Forums invasion is

WU TANG

WU TANG

WU TANG

WU TANG

WU TANG

t. Daddy issues coalburner

SHAME ON A NIGGA WHO TRY TO RUN GAME ON A NIGGA

I love this song.
You just summoned me.

Anyways, I was expecting someone to post Da Samurai here.

>Solier's account may however have been an assumption as it was written so long after the event and there is no surviving contemporary account that corroborates it.

So why is there even an article on a fairy tale?

based

Welcome to the Swiftie club, user.

Did you even read past the first two sentences? Solier's "account" is only referring to Yasuke's origins.

Yasuke existence is record in some of the most reliable records regarding Nobunaga.

I agree, white ppl n sheeit be trippen themselves over some lame as racist bullshit lmaooo *beyonce gif* xDDDD fuck drumpf

Cool. I need to spend less time here and start meeting strangers in person. I've fucked off here for 10 years off and on, and nothing positive has come from it. Except for laughter and getting news before it hits the rest of the world. I know I've only stunted my growth as a human by being here.

>666

The Dark Lord Satan commands you!

Fuck. Meant to reply to this post

What is this all caps quasi-ironic temper tantrum? d-do you need to see a shrink?

>Forgotten

Nigga was in a game THIS YEAR.

Browsing and posting on Sup Forums has given me phobias and other emotional issues. I used to post on other forums with username but now I'm extremely uncomfortable posting other than as user. I now only post here. And after seeing a sexy dog pic here I'm now attracted to sexy sexy furry animals. And I can't leave Sup Forums. I skip meals because I can't stop posting and refreshing Sup Forums.

Newfags, get out while you can. Save yourselves!

Prime feminine penis.

>feminine penis
She's a real girl!

/poI/ aside I love accounts of medieval people or early modern people travelling to distant lands like slavs travelling to the Golden Horde trying to curry favor with the Khan

for example I'd love to know the reaction Orthodox Ethiopian diplomats had after visiting both the Pope and Anti-Pope (SHEEIT THESE HONKEY MUHFUGGAS GOTS TWO PATRIARCHS)

there were also a couple of black Pharaohs though, that doesn't make "WE WUZ KANGS 'N SHEEIT" posting any less fun

This. It may be an entertaining idea, but it's socially irresponsible to promote something that will result in niggers getting uppity and saying more things that we don't like.

Who is this fella?

>posting pictures of right wing autists is going to make people convert people to your side
k

Meh. Too bad that an actually interesting story is going to be politicized to shit and niggers will probably believe they were samurais and shit

Norman Tebbit

>autistically spamming one image for sixteen hours straight is going to make everyone think you and what you represent is a sad joke
ftfy

Damn, imagine being 188cm when the tallest person near you is 166cm (Oda Nobunaga).

I've deleted and built up my Sup Forums folders a few times over the years. I've left for a year at a time, but I've always come back, and I know exactly why. I spend too much time alone, and I have a lot of down time from work. Sup Forums is a perfect time killer. Surplus of free time + isolation sometimes = bad habits. Sometimes, agoraphobia. I could have and SHOULD have spent all this free time volunteering to help other people. But, it's not too late. You reach a point in your life when your realize how valuable time really is, and how little of it we have as humans. Television in excess, video games, social media, shitposting are all time killers, and we don't have much time.

>mfw I turned into a 30 year old virgin today.
This place has ruined me since I was 18.

It's not too late. Set your alarm early tomorrow and work out and/or start reading a new book. Or watch some videos about a hobby you've been meaning to try. That's what I'm going to do. Instead of starting my day by looking at shitty pron or Sup Forums.

>Normie Plebbit

nigga we already got dat movie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. Mexican

If you weren't underaged you would know there was already about about him.