Injustice Year Five #28 STORYTIME

HAHAH GET IN HERE FOR THE LAST ISSUE FOR ATLEAST 2 WEEKS

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT. NEXT WEK THERE'S ISN'T A NEW INJUSTICE ISSUE

I DUNNO WHYY THE CAPS BUT YEAH!

Who the fuck is Discount Colossus and why can't he put on a fucking shirt?

He is Girder, insert bender.

>It's a Barry finally realizes that all the normies hate being ruled by SuperHitler episode

>that second panel
Het!

christ this is boring.
are they just looking to fill panels?

So who is Armaggon over there exactly?

Let me guess the broom will kill him because Speedforce.

>Well gee Flash just cause you told us to find a back exit doesn't mean there is one, you fuckin moron

>You killed the man eating shark about to bite my head off?
Though to be fair, he could have removed all his teeth and tripped him up in the next nanosecond

Has Flash ever ejaculated on anyone using super speed? Like one moment some jerk is arguing with someone and being a prick, the next moment he's got cum all over his face.

OH GEE WILLICKERS LOOK AT THAT

Now tell me why I should give a fuck that Jawsome is dead.

>What did you do?
He stopped the guy that was literally about to bite your fucking head off.

>Damn you flash for joining the regime
>We will show you by surrendering to them instead of taking the oportunity to keep fighting/conspiring/whatever

Is the injustice universe populated by Marvel civilians?

truly imaginative character design

He's not Thawne, user

ikr? even batman killed sharks
then again, this is the version that had no problem vaporizing men out of existence

>Hey remember when you promised to stop Superman if he murdered random people for no reason but then didn't?
>It's not that simple

This is advanced levels of retardation

>This is advanced levels of retardation
This is normal for injustice.

no, this is

>you're not the man I thought you were

I didn't realize this was an amateur writing gig. You're not the writer I thought you were, Bucce.

Inafune was always a hack

>that's the thing, bruce...
>I ALREADY HAVE >:-D

Queue injustice 2

>Killing King Shark
>During Shark Week

God damn I hate Man of Murder and Wonder Whore.

Emo Flash is kind of ridiculous

The end .. Next issue in 2 weeks, I guess

So will we get an Injustice 2 comic?

It's hard to take Supes seriously when he gets punked so easily bu Bats in a green pill

>Barry, go back and stop Joker from murdering Lois and nuking Metropolis!
>No, I like this reality where Superman melts people for triggering him

Barry taking it like a punk bitch

youre a fucking tard barry,

also why didnt superman try this to save lois?

what's with the half-pages?
are they printed like this?

We usually have a "To be continue" if I can remember. Btw I was expecting a kinda flashpoint but instead of Supes, Bats was the psycho murderer, not the psycho we love. To good to be true

>You're not the writer I thought you were, Bucce.

He was never a good writer, not even when he was writing The Flash.

probably this is pretty popular

Let's be honest, we all like it

I wonder what Thawne is doing in the Injusticeverse.

They say he appeared in doorway, boomerangs at his side.

So basically the issue is
>Iris hates Flash for being a wishy-washy fuck up
>Flash kills Armaggon
>Flash refuses to go back in time to save the entire fucking world from Super-Tyrant when others have done so for much, MUCH less
>Flash, once more, refuses to use his full potential to do FUCKING ANYTHING
I'm starting to get to the point where Flash is almost as bad as Wonder Woman of Murder.

Isn't the reverse flash, Barry's Legacy didn't surive to the future since he sided with superman

he's probably in that superprison

That was such shit writing. Why even bring up the idea of Flash going back in time if you're not going to explore it or even give any justification why not? The story would have been stronger without even bringing it up. For that matter, why wasn't time travel their first course of action when Metropolis was blown up? Or any time someone dies?

Is Wally in this universe? What's he done? He wouldn't stand for this.

Meanwhile, Dr. Fate says "FUCK FATE" and breaks to rules just so Canary and Green arrow can be together.

I think he was banished into the Phantom Zone along with the rest of the Titans

Didn't Superman toss all the teenagers into the Phantom Zone with Connor?

No him and beast boy got vaporized in the nuking if metropolis

What in the actual fuck?

what happened in green arrow rebirth?

I believe that was Bart actually, don't think Wally exists in the Injustice world

>probably this is pretty popular
Will we get it before the game is the real question.

Poor Barry, he tries to do the right thing and gets shitted on.

>Siding with Super-Hitler
>The right thing

>It was me Barry
>I was the broom

do you have the issue for what happen to Galaxor

He wasn't included because he was embargoed from anything DC related after New 52.

If he was in this, he would have probably died fighting against entire league anyway, because he's always the moral strawman of the team.

talking about Injustice-verse. He saves Canary from dying and pops her over to another universe to be with an Oliver Queen.

The fuck Barry you can punch at the speed of light or taken iris out of there in a nanosecond why would you throw a fucking broom

No, before that, Einstein. He only decided to stay with Man of Murder because no one else would take him in. The Insurgency hates him, the Regime thinks he's a traitor (and still welcomed him back), and his gf thinks he's coward, etc. Barry's life sucks right now.

Also, Superman would be a good friend to have. All you have to do is not say anything bad about him and trigger his autism.

tl;dr

Guy hero worships barry, gets experimented on and gets a neat suit. Uses it to stand up to Super-Oppression. Isn't actually very strong. Barry watches in super slowmow as they break his spine.

I'm glad he caught some shit for it; been a long time coming.

....on one hand I want to just hate this shitty comic. But on the other, its like a trainwreck, and I cant stop reading it.
I mean this was either written by idiots, by the writers children or...they know, and they do it intentionally just to say fuck it, they hate their job, they hate tie-ins and now everybody has to suffer.

When did Flash get super strength? I'd get it if Flash was at a speed with some ground distance for momentum and speared the guy, but just a throw did that?

And how the hell is he bare knuckle punching a dude made of steel?

Shit, meant to reply to

because deep down he's just like the rest of the regime, no matter how much he tries to distance himself from it.

Just because you can move fast doesn't mean you can think fast.
Barry, as we all know and love, is a fucking moron.

Not saving millions and instead choosing to let a increasingly unstable Superman run his regime which involves murdering liters anyone who disagrees with anything he fucking says

I felt so bad for Galaxor at the time. Poor stupid idiot.

They better give us Red Hood in injustice 2.

Read muh lips.
S P E E D F O R C E

God I hate everyone IN THIS FUCKING COMIC!

> fucks up reality because of his oedipus complex without thinking twice
> can't bother going back in time to save people from a superpowered dictator

sometimes it's really hard to like this character, honestly.

His super speed applies to his mind too

>NAAARGHH!

This makes no fucking sense whatsoever. Yep, it's Injustice.

Remember way back when the Injustice comic first got popular for it's surprisingly solid grasp i
on characters even under these dumb extreme videogame circumstances? ... Yeah, me neither.

But Barry is a fucking idiot

Green Arrow and Harley were okay during Taylor's run. Lobo too...And Sinestro