What is it about Clinton that scares you the most

For me it's her totalitarian views on guns and gun control.
The bitch would ban every single type of firearm in this country if she could.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFCClIC-ZXs
youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0
youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White genocide

I dont want to watch you die

Her ability to have people killed and have them classed as 'not suspicious'.

a full prima donna running this shit show

She's void of all political meaning besides peer rotation and ladder climbing.

It'll truly be the cynical meaningless choice, or a cynical meaningless time.

She wants to repeal the 2nd Amendment.

The syphilis eating her brain.

Her pantsuit-on-head retarded immigration plan, it's like she thinks there's been nothing bad happening in Europe

Good thing I lost all my firearms in a tragic boating accident.
Poverty, greater income inequality, welfare for refugees of Hillary's proxy wars, terrorists with visa's approved by the Clinton's, pay-for-play politics, narcotic use going up (Clinton's have well known ties to cocaine traffickers).

I don't know I can find anything good about a Clinton as president.

She will give all illegals amnesty and demolish whatever walls there already are on the US-Mexico border. Whites will become a minority not in 2050 but in 2020.

The fact that she's an reptillian multidimensional entity in human form

She's going to start a war. White men will be the no 1 enemy. Racism existed before Obama, but he fucking pushed the black oppression in this country through the roof.

Hillary will do that with women and Muslims.

kek

>For me it's her totalitarian views on guns and gun control.

That is a secondary issue.

She wants to naturalize 11 million illegals that will turn into 11 million leftist voters forever ensuring leftist rule of the US. This is the single issue that MUST NEVER EVER happen. All other issues are secondary to this.

>Starting war with Russia for no reason, destroying my country and any other Nato countries involved.
>Supplying Isis and letting them commit terror attacks on US soil for oil.
>Pandering to Anita&sjw's, violent games get banned or censored, masculinity is gone/prepare for fat trannies and 2 hour cutscene games.
>Movie industry gets emasculated, shitty movies like Fuckbusters with 12 year old humor and men getting ridiculed on the rise
>Open discrimination of the white man
>Minorities getting away with everything and immune to criticism
>Getting arrested because you're politically incorrect, criticised someone on twitter or you offended&hurt some islamic feelings
>Will create a new generation of sensitive cry babies, censor land as said earlier
Shall we go on?

International donations to her private slush fund just happening to coincide with arms deals to said countries.

absolutely nothing scares me about clinton. her presidency, which is increasingly unlikely, would be a fantastic opportunity for people with real power to actually eliminate 90% of the anti-gun bullies in this country. she would likely give all the wrong people the excuse they're looking for to start a real fight over it, which house republicans, CIA, and US military intelligence and special forces will run interference for, to protect them while they carry it out. won't be pretty. won't be right, either.

but it'll be done.

>The bitch would ban every single type of firearm in this country if she could.

Just like that time Obama came and took all the guns, right?

Democratic pandering to identity politics has made people more self conscious than ever of the most superficial of differences. A hilary win would only accelerate the process.

>eight more years of literally worse than Obama.
>eight more years of economic bleeding from globalism
>eight more years of circling the drain
No.
youtube.com/watch?v=yFCClIC-ZXs

I fear for my home country becoming another ruin because of "popular uprising", "civil war" and "western interventions".

For me it's that she wants to go to war with Russia.

Otherwise it would be hilarious to watch her as president.

youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0

It's probably all the crime.

>that pic
"Quit bein such a fuckin hippy, Montes"

I fully expect the deficit to grow to 30 trill or more at the end of her term, if the market doesn't crash during. This fiscal bomb is going to be a nightmare

When it comes to the choice between her getting paid and the public interest, guess what she chooses every time?

Hillary wants forced vaccination to become a thing. Meaning that those in power at any time are legally allowed to spray whatever they want into your bloodstream. Be it estrogen, nano-machines, poison, etc. Anything they want. No questions asked.

Afraid she is going to go full Merkel.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ

The fact that she's made the entirety of the media her ministry of propaganda.

And the fact that if you so much as look at her wrong, you end up dead.
Cause that's what a fucking malevolent dictator does, not what a presidential candidate of the free world does.

I'm ok with most of what she says EXCEPT gun control (which dos nothing; empirically speaking) and shes not pro-MJ enough

the rest i could give two shits about

the economy does better under democrats than it does republicans anyhow

Anti vaxxers are worse than Hillary supporters.

>Having a autistic spaz as president

youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

elaborate

"Scared" is such a faggoty lefty thing. If she wins, life will go on as usual for now. Long term ramifications are likely negated by a further rise in the right as the lefties and shitskins keep running us into the ground. Things will be fine and correct themselves regardless of who wins but it'd be nice if it were sooner than later.

she gives me the impression that Obama in comparison is going to look conservative

Bombs.

>terrible SoS and we want to give her more power
>We will never know the dealings she had over personal e-mail
>helped bomb more countries than Bush
>Worse than Jonh Kerry and that's fucked
>bill bergs and such
>Has more private sector billionaire friends than trump
>she is old as fuck with a family history of alzheimers
>likes chuck(imadbag)todd
>hates Robert Gibbs
has influenced dumping of and concealment of radioactive waste to whoever will take it
>abandoned an embassy
>from the halls of Montezuma to the shores of... "oh wait I abandoned them instead of doing my job. sorry you got raped, sorry your family got murdered."
>that last part is half false, she never apologized
>Treats Bill like shit

I have more but she is just base scum who managed to climb the shit ladder.