French police dismantled makeshift migrant camp in northern Paris, removing the men from their temporary homes

>French police dismantled makeshift migrant camp in northern Paris, removing the men from their temporary homes
>The groups of mainly Sudanese and Eritreans were then forced on to buses after the raid on the camp today
>Tear gas was also sprayed by officers, with them forced to carry some of the migrants on to waiting coaches

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3723767/Dramatic-pictures-Paris-riot-police-dragging-refugees-streets-spraying-tear-gas-faces-smash-makeshift-migrant-camps.html

Other urls found in this thread:

lejsl.com/saone-et-loire/2016/07/30/dix-huit-nouveaux-refugies-sont-arrives-a-chardonnay
leparisien.fr/economie/au-mont-saint-michel-les-japonais-ont-presque-totalement-disparu-03-08-2016-6012145.php
scmp.com/news/china/article/1998400/chinese-tourists-robbed-near-paris-airport
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCKING FINALLY

Merkel and Hollande
>sees polls
>sorry my children

They do it regularly. The camps always come back.

They need to shoot a few.

To be redistributed amongst the whiter areas of France. Having a large concentration of niggers is useless; they need to be set loose on the natives to work properly.

And starting using cattle carts, not coach buses.

They come back like the rebel camps in Total War.
>Exterminate or sell into slavery?

Is it finally happening?

As if anyone woul buy this scum. Not even good as fuel.
Camp clearence, like mushroom picking, happens regularly.

France, No!

Yeah they're like gypsies at this point.

kek
if only. Arabs would actually still buy them.

The thing of it is that the French authorities don't want these makeshift camps turning into favelas and shantytowns which will be much harder to get rid of. They understand the threat that these migrant communities face to the surrounding area and the potential that this has on home values, but alot of times their hands are being tied behind their backs because of legalism and bureaucracy.

I want to be French now, they are on course to be uncucked first.

If there was political will, they would all be rounded up and put on three ships headed to Eritrea, Sudan and Afghanistan respectively.

They are opening 2 UNHCR camps in Paris...

They also send niggers in remote places like Chardonnay...

1/2

We need Musketeers with AKs.

Fighting for the honor of long-dead kings.

When I say authorities, I mean the local authorities who are the ones tasked with cleaning up the messes left by migrants. They know, but once again the French government gets in the way of their ability to move against these migrants in any meaningful way.

lejsl.com/saone-et-loire/2016/07/30/dix-huit-nouveaux-refugies-sont-arrives-a-chardonnay

> ils sont désormais une quarantaine de réfugiés à être accueillis au château de Chardonnay dans le Tournugeois

40 niggers being housed at the Chardonnay castle in Tournugeois. Yes, a castle...

>camps
That's always a lovely start.

france is fighting for its life. excuse these incidents as necessary

>mfw most of these 'refugees' live better than the average slovak

That can't be good for tourism.

exterminate, you can never be sure when they come back

Original RM:TW is the best

>tfw three half stack rebel armies and one full stack one cross your border
>tfw your faction leader and most of your men are on crusade in Egypt
HELP

AHAHAHAH...

...you're not serious, right ?

nice edit bro, heres the original

Seriously, the ZOG don't care about toursim. There's no more japanese going to Mt St Michel.

leparisien.fr/economie/au-mont-saint-michel-les-japonais-ont-presque-totalement-disparu-03-08-2016-6012145.php

>« Au Mont-Saint-Michel, les Japonais ont presque totalement disparu »
>« At Mont-Saint-Michel, Japanese nearly all disappeared »

>scmp.com/news/china/article/1998400/chinese-tourists-robbed-near-paris-airport

>Tear gas attack on 27 Chinese tourists in Paris, robbed by gang aboard airport bus

So they're really a kingz. Sup Forums btfo once again!

kek

>"migrants"

>nazis frogs

Garrison the nearest city and chill

I hope so because if you get any more cucked I might catch it from here.

Finally some good news.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
where are the Parisian frogs?oh oui oui our city is fine hon hon!

That migrant looks better dressed than am i.

*I am.

migrantbux pay better than autismbux

Witnessed.

Way to man up frogs. Praise Kek.

THAT POOR POOR SYRIAN REFUGEE

>letting millions of homeless people into your country
who could unironically think this would be a good idea?

for fucks sake I hate my countrymen

cops would beat them on a daily basis if the governement wasn't a cuck club

HIT ME

notice the leftist trash on the left with her greasy hair

HAHAHAHAHAHA GOD DAMNIT, FINE TIMES TO BE ALIVE I TELL YOU!!!!

Good. I went to Paris earlier this year with my fiance. My dad lived there for 4 years back in the 80's and always talked about what a beautiful and wonderful city it was. It was disgusting.

People sleeping all over the streets, on benches, I went to dinner and there were a bunch just playing dice in the middle of the fucking sidewalk. It was like an even shittier version of Queens. We took Uber everywhere after that first night.

However that cheesy potatoes dish they serve with everything is delicious.

Based frogs.

This picture says more than 1000 words

i hate islam with all my heart and you know... just think about how different this whole situation would be when islam wouldn't exist.. some of these people are definetely not evil but it's the religion and how they act what makes such things necessary...

If there weren't this terrorist attacks and all that islamic bullshit nobody would care if they live there at all .. i mean sure they can't live like gypsies forever but...you know

Islam will be the future.

End the white race.

wtf is the matter with those French police? The refugees just want to bring their way of life with them to their new countries.

I like how your cops dress like mortal kombat ninjas

look at all the marks war and hunger and poorness left on that pitiful refugee

how can they even let that happen. isn't that a central location?

>NAZIS

>getting carried around
>not having to walk
Living the life.

Well, this isn't the goddamn Sudan. They're in civilization now and need to act like it.

Somebody please shoop the sheeeeeit face on this?

Somebody please shoop the sheeeeit face on this.

I thought someone already did?

checked and kekd

HAHAHAHAHA!

That's riot equipment, albeit without shield and helmet. Normal cop uniform is still pretty stylish though. The official name for cop is neat too:
gardien de la paix

That pic fills me with glee

check'd
That's a pretty badass name. I actually dated a girl who went to Uni in Grenoble. Her dad was a paratrooper but became an inspector after he got out of the army. Both she and her dad fucking hated muslims and she always said with pride in her voice how Burkas were illegal. I like you frogs

It's their skin that is the problem you literal cuck

ÇA VA RATONNER.

>I like you frogs
I hope you have keepsakes for we're about to go extinct.
Today I took 2 buses. The first one was empty, I was literally alone. In the second one I was also "alone" but the bus was packed.

Why don't they build the camps in africa?

The woman is undercover cop.

I've been going to France for years and I've always wondered why they have an obsession with graffiti.

It's everywhere.

It's the Bataclan memorial.
That's why it looks like that. They haven't gotten around to cleaning that shit up just yet.

Our lazy incompetent mayors never clean them up so graffiti "artists" feel like they can get away with anything.
Nuke us please.

>ILLEGAL ALIENS