LIST OF CTR SHILLS

It'd be a shame if this list spread.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/adrienne-elrod/women-must-vote-for-democ_b_6017072.html
uk.linkedin.com/in/connor-shaw-9a092b5b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this true or bait ? also Sup Forums is oficially dead.

For example, roastie Adrienne Elrod is a HillShill but it conducting official CTR business from her house.gov email, is this legal?

huffingtonpost.com/adrienne-elrod/women-must-vote-for-democ_b_6017072.html

And Connor Shaw looks like a total cuckbag fatty.

uk.linkedin.com/in/connor-shaw-9a092b5b

it's true, one of those emails appears to be directly linked to #correctrecord twitter account.

Brute force Twitter and shill for Trump?

And Ithaca College Communications grad Camden Weber was smart enough to delete her linkedin but not smart enough to cover more of her tracks, being a vain Millennial girl.

bump

Every shill must die.

OK I did three, somebody else do some.

Bump, shills are afraid of this thread.

bump

Saved for good stuffs, and another bump. I wonder if we could jew Sup Forums to start the usual harrasment campaign on those discovered.

You know, free korans, pizzas and usual buy a dog stuff.

I like this idea.

Post this in every shill thread

reported everyone in this thread.ger comfy with your 2 week ban

"Shill" here bumping for pure enjoyment. This shit is getting hilarious.

this. but i think Sup Forums is too far gone at this point

Let's all post it, you can save the image! I stole it earlier today anyway.

Too late the list is already out there.

Anyway nobody got banned for doxxing Lauren Batchelder, she was no longer a civilian. Neither are these CTR shills.

bumping
Fuck the shills.
I'm not even for Trump, but this CTR bullshit is disgusting.

Never underestimate the power of a well jewed goy. Besides, even if not successful in rousing the Sup Forumstards, it would at least force the shills to split their attention in two. A win win either way.

Kay gonna go on a spamming spree after work
They won't even know what hit em

can someone fill me in on whats going on?

DELETE THIS

bump for interest.

Correcting The Record, a Democrat shillop, has gotten new Clinton Foundation cash in order to shill more. This was actually in the news a while back even. Probably Dan Gabriel with his Applied Memetics is in with them too at this point.

Anyway somebody found a list of CTR shills and wranglers and posted it on the board here.

how do we know that these people are actually here? or are they just random CTR emails

bumping

If they are fake, some random smuch gets online harassed. If they are correct, some shill gets harrassed. Its a win win situation anyway.

Besides, a few of the names check out from above, being publicly part of CTR on their goybook profiles and such. Very low energy of them.

Nice, any more succesful doxxing?
A compilation would be nice. Too bad I'm too lazy to do it myself.

Bump