What is some great feminist kino?

What is some great feminist kino?

>Mad Fury Road Max

What did they mean by this?

If Fury Road was feminist, then so was Beyond fucking Thunderdome.
Sometimes a movie is just a movie.

this

fuckin internet incels think that because it has more female characters than males it's feminist propaganda. This is just as cancerous as when feminazis see the patriarchy in everything

Saying a movie is feminist isn't an insult.

Fury Road's feminism was pretty tasteful. It wasn't women hating men, it was women fighting for their own independence and freedom, which is really what it's all about

it is in the year 2017.
and it isn't a feminist movie because it doesn't pass the Bechdel test.

Doesn't matter. Calling a movie feminist when it simply isn't is retarded.

>feminist isn't an insult

or maybe its just a bunch of characters with individualized motivations acting according to those motivations. Not everything is a result of social movements

The Bechdel test has always been utterly retarded

Do you really think there would be a female action heroine with a buzz cut taking down the post apocalyptic patriarchy if it wasn't for the feminist movement?

no buzzcut, but your opinion is still wrong

and a black womyn, no less
yasss, queen!

I'm saying the mad max series already featured heroines prominently before the huge sjw feminist craze of 2010 onward

and I was being facetious about how people didn't make a big deal out of stuff in the 80's that would be blown out of proportion now

Um, wow. Way to prove your privilege by minimizing female experiencess. Ugh, just ugh.

>American Psycho
>Fish Tank
>Sucker Punch

Even when used facetiously, this style of speech drives me up the fucking wall.

There were females in Mad Max before but Fury Road had actual feminist themes, from blatent ones like Joe treating them like literal property to subtle ones like Max and Nux learning to work with the women as equals.