08 / 14 / 2016

08 / 14 / 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/04/turkey-warrant-fethullah-gulen-failed-july-coup?client=safari
canadafreepress.com/article/a-visit-to-the-pennsylvania-fortress-of-the-worlds-most-dangerous-islamist
nytimes.com/2016/08/04/opinion/turkeys-new-anti-americanism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fsxp4P8qVzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cucked whites: the state

I'm altering the FBI. That flag and that date scares me.

that's not yellowstone

So Tayyip is that mad Gülen then,huh?

FBI cant do shiy. Try Langley.

Tom Wolf getting assassinated?

It's Happening

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/04/turkey-warrant-fethullah-gulen-failed-july-coup?client=safari

I assume this has to do with the dissident cult-roach by the name of Gülen, who lives in a compound outside Saylorsburg, PA? Pic related is the house.

>The neighbors complained to this reporter of gunfire from fully automatic weapons coming from the complex and the presence of a surveillance helicopter that combs the property in search of unwanted intruders.

>They maintain that an army of approximately 100 Turkish guards stand watch over the property in order to protect their reclusive leader.

canadafreepress.com/article/a-visit-to-the-pennsylvania-fortress-of-the-worlds-most-dangerous-islamist

So when are we expecting the hot roach-on-roach action in pennsylvania?

Hopefully the mennonites are ok

nytimes.com/2016/08/04/opinion/turkeys-new-anti-americanism.html

USA DINDU NUFFIN.

04 . 08 . 16
the date in binary
100 . 1000 . 10000

The slide is real

We're gonna see some rainbow six type of shit go down,i bet

How exactly do you you refuse to extradite someone who was judged to have committed a crime of treason in their home country,moreso if both of these countries are in NATO and the former allows the movement and housing of US troops?

Somethings up

>How exactly do you you refuse to extradite someone who was judged to have committed a crime of treason in their home country

A - If CIA still need him to use
>We have concerns about judiciary. He wont be fairly judged
B - If CIA dont need him no more
>Here is your terrorist Mr. Erdoğan. We know you will judge him due process.

Just sayin something big will be happen

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

also it looks more like 2014 08 16 to me but what the hell do i know

>LOOK AT THE PAINTINGS.

if you're going to do pa, can you do it in fishtown philadelphia? want my ex to get caught in whatever dumb muslim attack you're planning

Attacking? Islam is religion of peace. Anyone who attacks is not real muslim. We just pray Allah to punish them.

What about the paintings? Shit is too blurry

There is 1 and 4.

WAWA
A
W
A

If you're going to attack us, could you at least focus on Philly? That malignant tumor of a city has been fucking things up for us countryfolk for far too long.

>implying he is redpilled

Why did you plan the coup? PA is currently the most known and the most hated state in Turkey. Every news are talking about you.

youtube.com/watch?v=fsxp4P8qVzQ

Most of the people in my state probably don't even know your country exists.

So what's supposed to happen? Is this Gulen guy going to get captured by roaches?

>wawa better than sheetz
I will fucking fight you
>sheetz better than wawa
Seems legit, carry on

T. Sheetz manager

Fuck off my Sup Forums faggot. Im so tired of you fbi snitches

Hoagiefest!