What answer should she have given?

What answer should she have given?

I, Mr. sneer joy

Both of you girls take it off and make out with each other.

Jersey Minor

Who'da thunk it that Jeremy Irons would actually guest star on the Simpsons many years later in one of the single worst episodes of the entire series.

You're gonna have to be a bit more specific, m800.
The Simpsons has about 150 "single worst episode of the entire series".

Moe Goes From Rags To Riches, Season 23

>it's an episode where lisa realises she isn't the best at everything and maliciously sabotages her competition

Best /u/ ship ever.

I don't get why Simpsons fans love Allison so much. She was a pretty boring near-non character.

yeah but she's cute, and wasnt annoying despite being so competent.

moines jerry

She's cute and also /u/ shipping. Plus Winona Ryder actually sounded like a convincing little girl which is more than you can say for almost every other guest star who voiced a loli character.

/u/ shipping
i dunno about goin that far but i do have a fondness for that thing Sup Forums used to go on about, with her family (being as weird and intellectual as it was) being nudists and all.. lisa being awkwardly encouraged to join in suits with her overall feeling of powerlessness in that episode

>i dunno about goin that far
This boy ain't ever been to Paheal.

lyl I remember that.

new to english are ya?
to "not know about" doesn't literally mean to not know about, it means to-have-reservations-about-whether-to-support

Yeh I always liked the idea of Allison becoming a crazy hippie vegan bisexual nudist who sometimes talks Lisa into "experimenting" although she doesn't really want to.

i think it works better if it's explicitly not sexual (nevermind what it stirs up in lisa, which she's then going to feel pressured to act like it ISN'T stirring), but merely intellectual experimentation

where do you think you are.jpg

i think i'm in a place where normal overtly-sexual shit is played to death, and I have to jump through mental hoops to get a soft-on, the best I can manage at this age before manual assistance.
it's significantly hotter if at least one character is trying to act as if this is a normal casual thing going on

Also she molests Maggie when Lisa's not looking.

Nah, dude, nah.

Also Allison is fundamentally pretty irresponsible and always asking Lisa for money or getting her out of various trouble she gets into.

>What answer should she have given
>She... give...
>Both of you girls

What

tes t

it?