Did we make a mistake Sup Forums?

In light of Trump's recent implosion, I'm beginning to think we should have backed Cruz in the primary. Cruz has a few problems, but at least he has enough self control to win a damn election.

I don't want Cruz to win

wtf, I'm a

>cruzmissile

now

he would never have enough support among the populace to beat Hillary. With liberal media controlling public opinion so thoroughly, Trump is our only real shot

Cruz wouldn't have asked
"why cant we use nukes" to top Foreign advisers either.

what problems? he is a constitutional conservative through and through. of course I would rather have cruz.

you faggots went full obambo. abandoning principals to elect a rock star. yea trump is going to get out the vote. all the trailer trash hillbillies.

it never fails to amaze me just how stupod the average person is.

I love when retards calle people stupid,can't spell stupid.

Only a inbreed yank.

I love when europoors pay attention to elections they have no control over. it reminds me that we own you.

Saged and hidden.

>Obambo

I don't even understand this as an insult. Obama is popular as fuck but at least he embodies a large majority of his party's beliefs. Trump is a loudmouth RINO that would shrivel into a true cuckservative within 18 months.

I backed Cruz all the way up until he dropped out. The only thing I care about now is the Supreme Court. A progressive court would absolutely fuck the country over directly so I'm voting for the most conservative candidate with the best chance to win. Trump is acting like a real McAsshole right now but he's still got my vote. Hopefully he will get smart before it's too late or maybe Assange wil bail him out

Or maybe this type of threads are obnoxious and a sore to the eye and we like to make fun of dumb Americans and their Jewish owned politicians because they are so ridiculous that they are amusing. I hope Trump wins tho and you will realize how much of an idiot he is.
It is ironic that you reply to a British that you own his country when in fact the British own your federal bank.

Trump needs to get conservatives on board.

Conservatives are VERY anti establishment and actually have coherent principles.

I support Trump but he needs to reach out to them. The GOP fucked them over. They are the disenfranchised party membership.

fuck
O F F

Cruz was a horrible, horrible potential candidate. His whole aesthetic was one of grease and slime, like every bad politician cliche rolled into one convenient, obnoxious package. There was no way the republican candidate was ever going to win this cycle but at least Trump brought in an era of primo quality memes that will persist even after this election is over.

No because Cruz is a zionist shill and his fiscal policies suck.

obambo said little other than platitudes during his campaign. he went on to extend afghanistan, withraw from iraq the day bush agreed, start 3 new 'drone' (spec ops) wars, forced the country to buy a private product under penalty of tax and failure to pay tax is penalty of imprisonment. obambo has acted like a rino. because rinos and dems are one in the same. centrists are shit.

there is right and there is wrong, but the middle is always evil.

trump has tons of centrist policies but he isn't a rino. he is against the globalist agenda which is why everyone in the center, the dems and the rinos, hate him. that is the one and only thing I like about him.

people like me hate him because the few plans he has laid out are authoritarian as fuck. even more so than king obambo and his executive orders.

if you don't see the similarities between electing king nigger and emperor dufus, you should probably just go back to 9gag

FUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTRFUCK OFF CTR FUCK OFF CTR

Friendship ended with Trump
Now Cruz is my best friend

Cruz is scum

100x more unlikeable than trump

he thinks he's jesus or something

How did Trump and Cruz end up being the top 2 choices? It's like there was an is-he-an-asshole checkbox Republican primary voters needed to check off before they voted for someone.

This. And stopping Hillary from naturalizing 11 million illegals turning them into 11 million leftist voters.

/thread

>Cruz has a few problems, but at least he has enough self control to win a damn election.

>lost the election

Mfw

John Kasich should have been our saviour

>not shilling for ¡Jeb!
Fuck off CTR, this is Control The Guac-territory now

>11 million

More like 30 million.

See Trump made a mistake not picking Cruz.

I'm still salty about him going all christfag during the schiavo affair.
>I'm going to call in the national guard to overrule one of my judges

>30 million

More like 60 million.

What are you? Some kind of antisemite? Oy vey more like six gorillion.

No, Cruz would have been a bigger mistake, it's too much anti-abortion and religious craziness in the GOP today, and Trump is the least fanatic of the alternatives even though he's quite crazy.

No, Cruz and the remaining republicucks are all the same old Israel-firster globalist shills
Trump won the nomination precisely for being different, everyone is fed up of these uptight politically correct spinelss cunts

Why not kasich? He looks like a friendly grandpa, he'd crush hillary

This is what scares me the most the Supreme Court and the illegals getting amnesty if Trump loses.

>Hey D-DAHNEHLD... is um, is there um.... anyway I could u-ummm... get a few of those d-delegates too? I make you some guac on S-Sunday, Fu-fun-Funday!

Self control? Like when he didn't back the GOP nominee at the RNC on primetime television?

But that guy is as much a globalist as Hillary.
Thought that it was because Trump is not a globalist, that we supported him.

Don't know why all you lads painted Cruz as an establishment figure in comparison to Trump. He has a record of going against the wishes of the establishment and has one of the most conservative voting records. I admit he is religious to a weird extent but would have been a better nominee than how the Donald turned out.

>Trump's recent implosion
Did I miss something or are we just weathering a shillstorm right now?