ITT we talk about yugoslavia

ITT we talk about yugoslavia

why is there a ballsack in the south?

I'm afraid STUPID MURRICANS don't know what is it

NO.

Tito was a based leader. He promoted the non-aligned countries, Blowing The Fuck Out both the Zionazis of the JEWSA and the pure JEWS of Russia:

A based leader.

Indeed.

oh man, so much potential , yet so much shit went down..

americas fault

Isn't it honestly better that the groups there stopped trying to exist in a diverse multicultural state and now have their own separate but equal countries?

Failed state.

They should have sided with Axis.
Trusting in the anglos was the beggining of the end.

why is your country shaped like a chicken drum?

>>yep.... and ppl ask me why i hate the Usa...

better in what sense?
economically and socially, no
but that's because ''nationalists'' who took over were literally former communists
Yugoslavia did side with Germans, but army and people opposed it so coup happened
British involvement is alleged but never really proven

It's funny how Sup Forums hates on multiethnicism and multiculturalism all the timr, but still try to glorify one of the prime examples why multiethnicism and multiculturalism will never work out.

Yugoslavia was a poor shithole, it was born to die from the beginning.

> t. diaspora Croat

Better as in you aren't a war zone.

>Isn't it honestly better that the groups there stopped trying to exist in a diverse multicultural state and now have their own separate but equal countries?
What is the difference between Serbs, Bosnians and Croatians? Besides of their stupid religions of course.

Even their fucking languages have no difference at all. In case with Croatians it is just more puristic.

So I really don't understand their nationalism and why they started to kill each other. To help Albanians eat Kosovo maybe.

>t. diaspora
I personally believe Yugoslavia should've never happened but I also believe diaspora shits should stay out of these threads because literally no one cares what you think
you don't live here, so fuck off
it's like those Croats in Argentina, 95% of them never saw Croatia but they're hardcore ''nationalists''
ridiculous idiots

because 51% of the population is niggers.
why does Yugoslavia have a scrotum?

fuck off, cunt get back to croatia if you have any balls youre an econimcal immigrant, kys

who

That place where they lost asquadron of alegidly invisible planes.

that's true
>Besides of their stupid religions of course.
religions are important

That's Macedonia. The Ballsack of Serbia

Nice arguments you have there, pals.

Religion is important because the Orthodox,Catholics, and Mudslimes all have different social agendas.

>be Stronk Yugoslavia
>disolve into shitty states
>JOIN TOGHETER IN THE EU

Ahahahahah balkan brain

what arguments? do you live here?
you're Swiss, or a shitty Swiss judging by your ''I'm a Croat'' bullshit
fuck off
you're detached from reality of this place

The coup was the problem.

Traitors always destroyed everything.

yeah going against Germany was a dumb move, but fuck Hitler in any case

Religion was one of the most important ethnic divisions since the beggining of times

No. Fuck the partisans.

>following a Slowenian

It's a damn shame Stalin didn't hit that fat fucker Tito when he had the chance

why are you so mad, ahmed?

Macedonia has fuckall to do with Serbia besides being under Serbian occupation since we took it from Bulgaria.

it wasnt even the whole army that was against alliance with germany
it was just mostly people in the streets shout
"Bolje RAT nego PAKT, bolje GROB nego ROB"
"War before alliance, dead before slave" or baka is the translation
fucking commies

That's mexico retard

yugoslavia was doomed to fail

/thread

Still this is a good example of how newcome religion can divide once a single nation. I'm talking about Bosnians who became Muslim in the time of Ottoman reign.

Europeans should be aware of all this Germans, French, etc. who are being converted into Islam.