Explain to me her appeal. She played a schoolgirl in a very successful film franchise and is moderately attractive

Explain to me her appeal. She played a schoolgirl in a very successful film franchise and is moderately attractive.

Ok?

if one didn't masturbate to her in those shitty movies as a teen, she has no appeal at all

I guess that's why I don't really get it because I never watched any of those movies.

I am OBSESSED with her anus

Her face is beautiful

t. never watched a harry potter movie

Same as Miley Cyrus and Chloe Moretz. Pedo fantasies all grown up. They owe their fortunes to guys wanting to fuck them when they were 14.

Felt bad for Rupert because they gave most of Ron's cool moments to Hermione and left him just being a whiny bitch for eight movies.

She's a good positive role model for young women with strong feminist ideals. And everyone on Sup Forums would like to nut on her face.

eh, I get where you're coming from, but I see hotter people walking around slc that wear less makeup and have less lighting and photoshop shit happening.

She's a solid 7.

Not true. I've never seen any HP movies, yet I find her attractive. She looks (whether it's true or not I have no idea) intelligent and like she might be a bit kinky, which is hawt. But she also reminds me a bit of this one girl I know... which might explain the appeal.

i like the german version of her better

i like her cheeky troll face smile, she has nice teeth, its a nice smile to me

She can't act or do an American accent.

For what other reasons would someone be appealing?

Looks like she'd take it deep in the shitter

Are you dumb? That is why literally anyone finds any actor/actress appealing. What else are you expecting?

>"I see hotter people than Emma Watson walking down the street"
no you don't you fucking liars I live in LA where everybody is vapid and materialistic as fuck and if they aren't 10/10 they are trying everything in their power to trick people into thinking they are 10/10 and Emma Watson is not below average by any stretch of the imagination

she is beautiful and can act and even sing as she demonstrated in BATB and she has a nice accent

>and is moderately attractive.
Hardly. She's not ugly and isn't fat, which sadly these days means something.

>She's hot
>She played a schoolgirl
That should ALREADY set your dick on fire, but the fact she likes standing on her victims balls until they cum should make you cum lava.

>no you don't you fucking liars
Even with makeup she's plain as fuck, imagine how she looks when she wakes up in the morning. Stop overrating the talentless feminist.

>she likes standing on her victims balls until they cum should make you cum lava
fanfic when?

Are you new?

>Even with makeup she's plain as fuck
malicious lies

>She played a schoolgirl in a very successful film franchise and is moderately attractive.
You'd be hard pressed to find anything hotter or cuter than a moderately attractive schoolgirl.

Couldn't have said it better friendo

The Hermione Granger character in the books is hot in a sort of humble kind of way, Emma is associated with the character, therefore people find Emma hot too. For what it's worth Emma is a qt patootie.

Great butt

erection