Bill burr out cucked louis ck

>bill burr out cucked louis ck

is bill the new cuck king?

vimeo.com/50035195

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/50934919
youtu.be/w0V3P3j1Xsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember when Tarantino was in the running to become the cuck king? What happened to him?

what in the fuck was that?

vimeo.com/50934919

a series of short films by nia which culminates in him cucking bill burr

skip to 5 mins if you don't want to watch the bull prep

>Yotsuba a

>feeling bad for a cuck

He's not in the public eye often enough yo fuel his meme

What the hell is this? A reverse BLACKED filmed by Nia? This is what shes doing with Bill's money?

Hope this isnt true, but come to think of it I actually have not seen any picturesof him or them with the baby, which seems odd especially how anxious Bill seemed to become father. "hiding" it is dumb though, it will come out sooner or later. If true however, it basically confirms Bills cuckoldry

>you will never get reverse blacked by a ugly woman

why is nia famous again?

im pretty sure this is all bill's fault because i recall nia was wanting to fuck dave chappelle and bill cucked him

>you will never make your cuck pay for your artsy NTR film

She didn't even take his last name? It's not like she's famous enough not to

if the rumours are true then the actor who played joshua is (chase anthony)

>YOU WILL NEVER GET KEKED BY A COMEDIAN WHO OPENED FOR SINBAD

Just searched it. There are literally no pictures of it, even on the bill burr subreddit. This is bizarre.

>why is nia famous again?

She's a literal who, even now. Only claim to fame is gold digging off bill burr, and managing to be an ugly forty year old SJW shrill bitch whilst doing it

yeah the lack of pictures is what leads me to think it's true too

i watch is pod cast occasionally

and this guy wouldn't shut the fuck up about his up coming kid

bill is that same exact guy he makes fun of who shows you like 30 pictures of their kid

just why the FUCK did he marry HER anyways?

Providing of course that this rumor is true, the simple fact that she's so adamant about not having a paternity test is justification enough for him to either demand it or just sneak the fucking thing.

youtu.be/w0V3P3j1Xsg

this is the first thing he does after nia has the kid

holy shit

this is like watching the jimmy savile interview

Still baffled Burr fell for the marriage meme, to this bitch of all people. I swear it's just a way to keep him angry all the time to help his material.

This is from Nia's instagram. Baby looks lighter than her.

>the only way to advance his art is to drag his dick through glass for 5 years and have half his wealth taken away

Tbh I can put up with cuck Bill because I know for a fact this marriage will end awfully and his standup will become 1000x better

>Expecting fucking Bill Burr to plaster the web with photos of his baby rhythm he would normally make fun of others for doing the same.

Come on guys, this is bait. Bill is has always liked being challenged - his comedy is proof of this. It would make sense that he'd enjoy the same with his love life. Is it so hard to believe that he just really loves Nia? Who fucking cares about who he fucks, his comedy is what matters.

I wonder...

a real man doesn't need a paternity test