/lbg/ - Letterboxd General

prev: >Not sure what letterboxd is all about?
The mission of /lbg/ is to promote the intelligent discussion of film as art by providing members with opportunities for intellectual discussion, by recognizing patrician taste through examinations and by calling out embryos as they arise.

>Directions for use
Post profiles and discuss what you have recently watched, if you dare.

>Haven't got an account? Follow this link and sign up today!

>News
user walks another mile and fills on even more gas and cigarettes user has a dream to stop Sally Jane Black user confused by the films of Jodorowsky Machill posts profile thrice New meme "MEGAAUTIST FUCKING LEAVE ALREADY NO ONE FUCKING LIKES YOU"
user sees something intriguing Use as a link to find the /lbg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Patricians occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Patricians may pretend to be normal users asking for recommendations and when you recommend something, they laugh at you for your plebian taste
>This is a thread for patrician purposes only don't offer or expect frivolous discussion.

>QotT
Do you eat during movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTIB10eQnA0
letterboxd.com/LeonDeon/
letterboxd.com/brenx923/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCKING EMBRYO

>>Haven't got an account? Follow this link and sign up today!
Which link?

First for MEGAAUTIST FUCKING LEAVE ALREADY NO ONE FUCKING LIKES YOU

Is it weird I haven't tried peanut M&Ms in popcorn till recently? Now I'm addicted to it!

What else is good to throw in popcorn?

Emmadonai

youtube.com/watch?v=uTIB10eQnA0

I went to a retrospective screening of The Umbrellas of Cherbourg a few weeks ago and they wouldn't sell you popcorn if that's what you were seeing, it was great.

who's the nietzsche of film?
inb4 tarr

Todd Solondz

Probably some retard like Bruno Dumont or Harmony Korine.

good post

Forgot about this song.

Von Trier

k

calm down retard

letterboxd.com/LeonDeon/

You really haven't read Nietzsche have you?

If you're gonna study film, I'd suggest watching more than 9 films before 1960. I'm not trying to discourage you, I'm just saying there's more to learn from older films than contemporary ones.

What if he's not trying to "study film" and just wants to keep track of his watchlist?

you ever think of that megaautist

>mega autist
>ever trying something called "thinking"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

His description says he's a film student and he has many more films marked as watched than his diary. Sorry, if I misinterpreted.

I'm not megaautist

He's seen Scarface and King Kong. I'd say that's pretty good

letterboxd.com/brenx923/

It's certainly not terrible. I'm just saying he seems to be pretty tilted towards contemporary cinema for a film student. I mean the beginning of cinema to the 1980s shouldn't fit on one page. I'm just giving my two cents.

Just marathoned Dune, what did Lynch mean by this?

What did you think of the ending to WünderKino

it falls apart about 35 minutes in lmao